Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your normal attire on a match day.... 21:14 - Oct 14 with 6984 viewsSwanjaxs

Early season I usually wear a nice little polo ( Ralph Lauren, Paul & Shark or maybe Aquascutum) with jeans and Gazelles to match, winter months it has to be full on CP coat and matching Burberry scarf and gloves to keep the cold out .... nothing worse than seeing scruffy people wearing smelly old Swans tops and matching tracksuit bottoms in my opinion... and they usually stink of lynx Africa from the pound shop! ycha fi 🙁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 13:50 - Oct 15 with 1232 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 13:32 - Oct 15 by byron

It’s not 1987 pal, give them to a charity shop. You jacks, always been years behind when it came to clothes and football, some say it never even arrived in Swansea.

Seven seasons in the Premier league says differently you Wally.. look Gok Wan ... keep your fashion advice for your esteemed paymaster. Stick to dungarees and a woolen hat if I was you dumbo
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 13:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:06 - Oct 15 with 1202 viewsDarran

With winter nearly upon us it’s time for Byron to get his gloves out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:08 - Oct 15 with 1196 viewswaynekerr55

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 11:06 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Haha listen to Benny 😂 tell you what boy, I've got a bag of old Ralph Lauren polos I don't use anymore, was going to offer them to peewee to wear on one of his little marches but you can have them instead if you want 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:15 - Oct 15 with 1186 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:08 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

😎😂

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:46 - Oct 15 with 1152 viewsGlyn1

Usually something in disguise as I'm normally on the train back with away fans, e.g. Bristol City. OK I'm a coward!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:48 - Oct 15 with 1150 viewsCatullus

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 13:32 - Oct 15 by byron

It’s not 1987 pal, give them to a charity shop. You jacks, always been years behind when it came to clothes and football, some say it never even arrived in Swansea.

Says the man who's club is owned by someome who wears his trousers like a scarf!!

We might never have been fashion victims but for a while, a brief while, our club was very fashionable. Everybody loved us, even some Cardiff fans. Does anyone love CCFC? I'll ask my mate Chris Sutton.
Ifv we were behind at football, where were Cardiff? How they get away with playing rugby in the Premier league is anyone's guess, maybe it's because throw ins are your best attacking option?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 16:36 - Oct 15 with 1075 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 14:06 - Oct 15 by Darran

With winter nearly upon us it’s time for Byron to get his gloves out.

Ah...the ole classic you are funny dar. You lot haven’t been known as the welsh gypsies all these years for nowt you know. No dis respect to the travellers but they actually looked smarter than you lot back in the day.

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 16:50 - Oct 15 with 1068 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 16:36 - Oct 15 by byron

Ah...the ole classic you are funny dar. You lot haven’t been known as the welsh gypsies all these years for nowt you know. No dis respect to the travellers but they actually looked smarter than you lot back in the day.

Do you know what Benny boy, I've never called for anybody to be banned from this site, and I'm certainly not calling for you to get hooked sony, but how the hell your allowed on here spouting your anti Swansea City bile whilst some genuine Swans fans have been blocked ( and rightly so) from posting is beyond me.... anyway as you were

Login to get fewer ads

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 16:56 - Oct 15 with 1057 viewswaynekerr55

Byron, I quite like you. However can you answer me this... What city has the highest volume of travellers?

Answers on a post card please 😁

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:10 - Oct 15 with 1045 viewswaynekerr55

Byron, I quite like you. However can you answer me this... What city has the highest volume of travellers?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:14 - Oct 15 with 1040 viewsswan65split

No special clothes, just a clean shave and a slash of Brut or Hai Karate for the special occasion.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:26 - Oct 15 with 1027 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 16:56 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

It’s cardiff of course, but we have more of everything don’t we? It’s got to be close in that score these days. Also, I’m not being rude despite insinuating I have six fingers, you lot dressed like tramps and are famous for it. Just saying like

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:59 - Oct 15 with 999 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 16:50 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Do you know what Benny boy, I've never called for anybody to be banned from this site, and I'm certainly not calling for you to get hooked sony, but how the hell your allowed on here spouting your anti Swansea City bile whilst some genuine Swans fans have been blocked ( and rightly so) from posting is beyond me.... anyway as you were

I take one hell of a lot more than I dish out, no personal insults unlike you for instance and your good friend saintbellend, who it seems has disappeared faster than the memory I have of you lot being in the premier league...lol...sorry, couldn’t resist.🤩

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:11 - Oct 15 with 991 viewspencoedjack

Look, Benny, you have admitted you haven't watched your 'team for years' until a recent PL fixture so how the fuk would you know what the fans wear.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:17 - Oct 15 with 985 viewsjack2jack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:11 - Oct 15 by pencoedjack

Look, Benny, you have admitted you haven't watched your 'team for years' until a recent PL fixture so how the fuk would you know what the fans wear.

Most of them seem to dress up a blue plastic folding chairs in Legoland, no wait those are empty seats, silly me.😂
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:22 - Oct 15 with 977 viewsJackfath

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:34 - Oct 14 by Darran

Probably the gayest thread of 2018 so far.

Grown men wanting to know what each other wear to a football match. Society is broken.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:23 - Oct 15 with 974 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:59 - Oct 15 by byron

I take one hell of a lot more than I dish out, no personal insults unlike you for instance and your good friend saintbellend, who it seems has disappeared faster than the memory I have of you lot being in the premier league...lol...sorry, couldn’t resist.🤩

Hey Benny boy, have you ever thought why the other Cardiff fans on here don't get any abuse?.... nah thought not, you add zero value to this site and only bring sly digs and a patronising attitude, as you were Benny bach 😎

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:24 - Oct 15 with 971 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:11 - Oct 15 by pencoedjack

Thick as paint ain't he Penc 😂

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:27 - Oct 15 with 962 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:22 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Grown men wanting to know what each other wear to a football match. Society is broken.

Nothing wrong with looking sharp mate, don't you like to make an effort?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:37 - Oct 15 with 936 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:27 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Adidas gazelles will not make you look sharp.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:37 - Oct 15 with 944 viewsJackfath

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:27 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Two different arguments, my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:42 - Oct 15 with 924 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:37 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Two different arguments, my friend.

I’d put this thread in with the ridiculous thread regarding sausages.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:42 - Oct 15 with 932 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:37 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

Adidas gazelles will not make you look sharp.

Matter of opinion I suppose, perhaps I should wear Jack boots? Ideal for marching 🇬🇧

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:46 - Oct 15 with 921 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:42 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

I’d put this thread in with the ridiculous thread regarding sausages.

Indeed 👍in fairness it was ment to be a lightharted dig at the pompous "football hoolie" culture, but clearly went over some heads... (jokefath)

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:46 - Oct 15 with 915 viewsJackfath

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:46 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Indeed 👍in fairness it was ment to be a lightharted dig at the pompous "football hoolie" culture, but clearly went over some heads... (jokefath)

Yes. Of course it was.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024