Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your normal attire on a match day.... 21:14 - Oct 14 with 6989 viewsSwanjaxs

Early season I usually wear a nice little polo ( Ralph Lauren, Paul & Shark or maybe Aquascutum) with jeans and Gazelles to match, winter months it has to be full on CP coat and matching Burberry scarf and gloves to keep the cold out .... nothing worse than seeing scruffy people wearing smelly old Swans tops and matching tracksuit bottoms in my opinion... and they usually stink of lynx Africa from the pound shop! ycha fi 🙁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:48 - Oct 15 with 968 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:42 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Matter of opinion I suppose, perhaps I should wear Jack boots? Ideal for marching 🇬🇧

Maybe you should wear a balaclava and sing Lee Rigby songs.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 974 viewsjackal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:48 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

This is a new low, even for you.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:03 - Oct 15 with 955 viewsSwanjaxs

That's enough you piece of filth, you now what to do if you want to take this on 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:08 - Oct 15 with 940 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:46 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Yes. Of course it was.

Honestly it was mate 👍😁

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:14 - Oct 15 with 922 viewsJackfath

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:08 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Honestly it was mate 👍😁

Yes, of course it was.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:19 - Oct 15 with 915 viewsthornabyswan

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:37 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Two different arguments, my friend.

Just thought I would have a quick catch up on some Swans news and I seem to have been redirected onto the Loose women forum.
This place is best avoided during the international break.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:33 - Oct 15 with 899 viewsplasjack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:22 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Grown men wanting to know what each other wear to a football match. Society is broken.

Well i must confess that being in the South stand which is cold at the best of times, my wifes tights come in handy in the winter months.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:37 - Oct 15 with 887 viewsthornabyswan

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:33 - Oct 15 by plasjack

Well i must confess that being in the South stand which is cold at the best of times, my wifes tights come in handy in the winter months.

I go to watch Darlington when I can't make Swans games made the mistake of only wearing 1 pair of socks for a night game won't do that again took me about 3 hours to defrost.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:38 - Oct 15 with 883 viewssherpajacob

Don't they get a bit sweaty in August and May though?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 866 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:03 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

That's enough you piece of filth, you now what to do if you want to take this on 👍

So it’s ok for you to make political statements, but not for me.
Oh and I see you are another hard man. 😂
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:43 - Oct 15 with 870 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:41 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

So it’s ok for you to make political statements, but not for me.
Oh and I see you are another hard man. 😂

My last on this mate, if you want to take this off here fire away 👍

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:48 - Oct 15 with 859 viewsplasjack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:38 - Oct 15 by sherpajacob

Don't they get a bit sweaty in August and May though?

Not in the south stand, but if i was in the sunshine in the east stand you might be right.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 845 viewsJackfath

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:43 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Lidl car park, Sway Road. 10pm.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:56 - Oct 15 with 832 viewsCooperman

All elements of humour in this thread blown apart in one short sentence. Sad to see.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:01 - Oct 15 with 812 viewsjackal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:56 - Oct 15 by Cooperman

All elements of humour in this thread blown apart in one short sentence. Sad to see.

Amazing the depths to which some people will sink to score a cheap point.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:03 - Oct 15 with 806 viewsCooperman

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:01 - Oct 15 by jackal

Amazing the depths to which some people will sink to score a cheap point.

Like you say, it’s low even for him.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:13 - Oct 15 with 789 viewsDewi1jack

Tights come in handy all year round for straining scrumpy 👍

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:16 - Oct 15 with 781 viewsplasjack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:13 - Oct 15 by Dewi1jack

Tights come in handy all year round for straining scrumpy 👍

I like a drop of that but prefer it from a bottle.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:34 - Oct 15 with 748 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:11 - Oct 15 by pencoedjack

Look, Benny, you have admitted you haven't watched your 'team for years' until a recent PL fixture so how the fuk would you know what the fans wear.

Ah, mark, you old racist you. Like I have said maybe a million times now, I have gone to between 3 and 5 games most seasons for the last 15 years. A good mates go much more, I know what’s what.
Benny

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:36 - Oct 15 with 744 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:22 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Grown men wanting to know what each other wear to a football match. Society is broken.

That’s harsh on swanjaxs, he’s top boy like

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:38 - Oct 15 with 735 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:23 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Hey Benny boy, have you ever thought why the other Cardiff fans on here don't get any abuse?.... nah thought not, you add zero value to this site and only bring sly digs and a patronising attitude, as you were Benny bach 😎

There aren’t any ffs....just taffp and he’s just too dam nice, I’m more like real life. Brutal benny

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:41 - Oct 15 with 725 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:56 - Oct 15 by Cooperman

Yeah stop try to derail my thread ffs...this is important stuff init

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 724 viewsjackal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:38 - Oct 15 by byron

There aren’t any ffs....just taffp and he’s just too dam nice, I’m more like real life. Brutal benny

Bluey and Bluebird seem good eggs.

Actually you have a certain entertainment value. Like laughing at the village idiot.You know it's not nice but you can't help it.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:43 - Oct 15 with 719 viewsLoyal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:26 - Oct 15 by byron

It’s cardiff of course, but we have more of everything don’t we? It’s got to be close in that score these days. Also, I’m not being rude despite insinuating I have six fingers, you lot dressed like tramps and are famous for it. Just saying like

Only in the minds of your shoulder chipped few.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:06 - Oct 15 with 656 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:43 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

I ain’t meeting any celtic fan unless they have a bath. Smelly bunch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024