Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your normal attire on a match day.... 21:14 - Oct 14 with 6988 viewsSwanjaxs

Early season I usually wear a nice little polo ( Ralph Lauren, Paul & Shark or maybe Aquascutum) with jeans and Gazelles to match, winter months it has to be full on CP coat and matching Burberry scarf and gloves to keep the cold out .... nothing worse than seeing scruffy people wearing smelly old Swans tops and matching tracksuit bottoms in my opinion... and they usually stink of lynx Africa from the pound shop! ycha fi 🙁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:20 - Oct 14 with 3063 viewsjack2jack

Swans top, tracky bottoms, and a quick squirt of lynx for me job done👍
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:23 - Oct 14 with 3052 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:20 - Oct 14 by jack2jack

Swans top, tracky bottoms, and a quick squirt of lynx for me job done👍

As it's you j2j I will make an allowance 👍 ... I hear Bargain Booze are doing 8 cans of Special Vat for a tenner 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 3017 viewsDarran

Probably the gayest thread of 2018 so far.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:35 - Oct 14 with 3018 viewsjack2jack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:23 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

As it's you j2j I will make an allowance 👍 ... I hear Bargain Booze are doing 8 cans of Special Vat for a tenner 😁

Just to clarify that's the tat I wear before leaving the house.😂
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:45 - Oct 14 with 2981 viewsbyron

That sounds good swanjax

For about 25 to 30 years ago😂👌
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 21:46]

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:46 - Oct 14 with 2986 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:34 - Oct 14 by Darran

Probably the gayest thread of 2018 so far.

It's 2018 now Daz, people like to look sharp, if you want to go around wearing AC/DC t-shirts and denim jackets then fair enough. It's still the look in the Bundesliga apparently 🤔

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:47 - Oct 14 with 2972 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:46 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

It's 2018 now Daz, people like to look sharp, if you want to go around wearing AC/DC t-shirts and denim jackets then fair enough. It's still the look in the Bundesliga apparently 🤔

2018 I was wearing that in 1989 you 🤡

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 2975 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:45 - Oct 14 by byron

That sounds good swanjax

For about 25 to 30 years ago😂👌
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 21:46]

Look out here comes Benny 👀 dungarees and bobble hat 👍
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 21:55]

Login to get fewer ads

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:50 - Oct 14 with 2969 viewsMrSwerve

Reminds me of the time 'Chunky, Tank and the gang' went through their clothing on that sky one programme years ago.

"Henri Lloyd...La Coste...Per-arrr-dah"

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:59 - Oct 14 with 2943 viewspencoedjack

Far worse look is a £20 knock off Stone Island jacket with Lonsdale trainers
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:03 - Oct 14 with 2933 viewsjack2jack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:48 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:10 - Oct 14 with 2913 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:59 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Far worse look is a £20 knock off Stone Island jacket with Lonsdale trainers

Ahhhh that'll be oldjack 👍 at least the nock off stonie covers up the moth eaten Den Haag shirt ...

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:17 - Oct 14 with 2883 viewsDarran

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:46 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

I don’t it’s a myth.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 2876 viewsE20Jack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:50 - Oct 14 by MrSwerve

Reminds me of the time 'Chunky, Tank and the gang' went through their clothing on that sky one programme years ago.

"Henri Lloyd...La Coste...Per-arrr-dah"

Undred and ten... priiick.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 07:26 - Oct 15 with 2659 viewsMrSwerve

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:19 - Oct 14 by E20Jack

Undred and ten... priiick.

Top name, top brand.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 7:26]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 07:59 - Oct 15 with 2619 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:48 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Ironically, I had a fine pair of chipie dungarees from woodies back in 1987, I have a fine bobble hat now too, if only I still had them expensive dungarees eh? In saying all this, I think the benny look is in after seeing a few young uns about in the city at the weekend. I knew I should have copyrighted the phucker 😂👌
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 8:00]

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 08:52 - Oct 15 with 2551 viewsoldcob

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 07:59 - Oct 15 by byron

Ironically, I had a fine pair of chipie dungarees from woodies back in 1987, I have a fine bobble hat now too, if only I still had them expensive dungarees eh? In saying all this, I think the benny look is in after seeing a few young uns about in the city at the weekend. I knew I should have copyrighted the phucker 😂👌
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 8:00]

If we win I wear smile. If we lose a frown. Simple as.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 09:47 - Oct 15 with 2491 viewswestwalesed

Black jeans, white top, my black and white Swans scarf, and a black hoodie/jacket if it's cold.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:29 - Oct 15 with 2421 viewspeenemunde

Swansjaxs you are a fashion victim and as you are also a celtic fan, you should be used to being surrounded by scruffy & smelly people. 🇬🇧
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:31 - Oct 15 with 2424 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:29 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

Swansjaxs you are a fashion victim and as you are also a celtic fan, you should be used to being surrounded by scruffy & smelly people. 🇬🇧

Bitch 😂

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:39 - Oct 15 with 2411 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:29 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

No way, celtic ffs. Scruffy stinking tramps the lot of them. The lowest.

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:51 - Oct 15 with 2392 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:39 - Oct 15 by byron

He is 😂
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 11:06 - Oct 15 with 2377 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 10:39 - Oct 15 by byron

Haha listen to Benny 😂 tell you what boy, I've got a bag of old Ralph Lauren polos I don't use anymore, was going to offer them to peewee to wear on one of his little marches but you can have them instead if you want 👍

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 11:40 - Oct 15 with 2331 viewsjackal

B*llocks to fashion.

I put on so many layers that I look like Scott of the Antarctic.

Warmth is everything.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 13:32 - Oct 15 with 2210 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 11:06 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Haha listen to Benny 😂 tell you what boy, I've got a bag of old Ralph Lauren polos I don't use anymore, was going to offer them to peewee to wear on one of his little marches but you can have them instead if you want 👍

It’s not 1987 pal, give them to a charity shop. You jacks, always been years behind when it came to clothes and football, some say it never even arrived in Swansea.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024