Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! 09:01 - Oct 15 with 2812 viewstheloneranger

Neil Warnock & Graham Potter were being interviewed on BBC Wales today with Jason Mohammad asking them the question ...

" What is your ambition for this season?"

Warnock replies ... "I'd love to win a game"

Potter replies ... "Well I'd like to win the Championship and the FA Cup"

"That's a bit ambitious" ... says Jason to Potter.

"Well he started it" ... said Potter 😂
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 15:54]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 09:57 - Oct 15 with 2701 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 13:58 - Oct 15 with 2465 viewsJonathans_coat

YJB!
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:09 - Oct 15 with 2439 viewswaynekerr55

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 09:57 - Oct 15 by Badlands

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 2231 viewsFireboy2

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 13:58 - Oct 15 by Jonathans_coat

YJB!

This
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 17:12 - Oct 15 with 2201 viewsswan65split

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 18:06 - Oct 15 with 2102 viewssainthelens

Never a more true word said in jest my good man. Fckn brilliant.
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 18:45 - Oct 15 with 2028 viewsGaryjack

There's some right horrible fvckers about these days. I heard a loud commotion outside my house last night, and went to the front door to find 4 guys in Cardiff City shirts playing football with a poor little cat! I was about to ring the RSPCA when the cat went 1-0 up!
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 19:32 - Oct 15 with 1917 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 17:12 - Oct 15 by swan65split

A guy in work is a Cardiff City supporter and he went out his back garden the other day and found his new football jersey on the grass; his wife was not very happy as someone had stolen her pegs 😆
Login to get fewer ads

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:07 - Oct 16 with 1485 viewsMrSwerve

Any sound clip of this? F*cking brilliant.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:14 - Oct 16 with 1479 views34dfgdf54

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:07 - Oct 16 by MrSwerve

It wasn't an actual interview.

If it was, Jason Mohammed would be on twitter telling everyone how disrespectful Potter is.
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:35 - Oct 16 with 1450 viewsjackal

Man walked into a crowded pub and shouted, " All Cardiff fans are @rseholes"

Someone stood up and shouted back, " I resent that".

"Oh! You're a Cardiff fan,then?"

"No" he replied, "I'm an @rsehole".
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 14:37]
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:44 - Oct 16 with 1432 viewsItchySphincter

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 14:07 - Oct 16 by MrSwerve

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 15:30 - Oct 16 with 1390 viewsWarwickHunt

Here you go...

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 16:29 - Oct 16 with 1325 viewsoldcob

In 2018 Swansea have had more earthquakes than Cardiff have had premier league wins. (Stolen off FB).
Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 18:51 - Oct 16 with 1212 viewstheloneranger

Three Cardiff fans were talking about the sad state of their club.

The first fan said ... "I blame Neil Warnock, if we could sign better players, we'd be a great club."

The second fan said ... "I blame the players; if they made more effort, I'm sure we would score more goals."

The third fan said ... "I blame my parents, if I had been born in a different city, I'd be supporting the Swans" ...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 19:44 - Oct 16 with 1159 viewsMrSwerve

Interview with Graham Potter and Neil Warnock ...!! on 15:30 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

Here you go...

Ffs

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024