Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James called into senior Wales squad 10:54 - Oct 15 with 2093 viewsbuilthjack

James in. Ramsey out for "Family reasons".
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 23:35]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 11:33 - Oct 15 with 2040 viewsjackharris

I hope to goodness he isn’t lame for this match...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 12:21 - Oct 15 with 1958 viewsairedale

The article I read said Ramsey is on his way out of Arsenal. I reckon he’ll go to Everton.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 12:23]
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 12:27 - Oct 15 with 1943 viewshammy

The game tomorrow night is now looking like a very tricky fixture … our top 2 players missing and the Irish confidence will be up after they managed to get a much needed draw against the Danes on Saturday … Eriksen was also missing; luck of the Irish, eh !

Hopefully our kids will put on a good show …

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 14:38 - Oct 15 with 1742 viewsChief

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 12:21 - Oct 15 by airedale

The article I read said Ramsey is on his way out of Arsenal. I reckon he’ll go to Everton.

Everton!? No way will he go to a non champions league club. There's talk of Juventus, Man Utd or Barca!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 15:36 - Oct 15 with 1657 viewsairedale

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 14:38 - Oct 15 by Chief

Everton!? No way will he go to a non champions league club. There's talk of Juventus, Man Utd or Barca!

Kin ell, why are the Arse letting him go?
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 15:57 - Oct 15 with 1634 viewsChief

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 15:36 - Oct 15 by airedale

Kin ell, why are the Arse letting him go?

For some reason they are terrible at letting players contracts run down. Apparently he's been offered 66% of what wages Ozil is on. So I don't think he's too pleased about that.

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 16:05 - Oct 15 with 1621 viewsjasper_T

They agreed a deal and then withdrew it at the 11th hour because let's be honest he's not worth hundreds of grand a week, is he?

The idea that Barca would want him is laughable.
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 16:30 - Oct 15 with 1580 viewsChief

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 16:05 - Oct 15 by jasper_T

They agreed a deal and then withdrew it at the 11th hour because let's be honest he's not worth hundreds of grand a week, is he?

The idea that Barca would want him is laughable.

In today's market he's absolutely worth 100k a week, probably 150k especially seeing as someone's going to get him for 'free' (a lot less than he'd be bought for)

Login to get fewer ads

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 17:01 - Oct 15 with 1544 viewsjasper_T

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 16:30 - Oct 15 by Chief

In today's market he's absolutely worth 100k a week, probably 150k especially seeing as someone's going to get him for 'free' (a lot less than he'd be bought for)

The deal was for more like 2-300k a week though. He wants top level superstar money.
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 1529 viewsjackrmee

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 16:30 - Oct 15 by Chief

In fairness, I'm sure he knows that he shouldnt be earning 2-300k, if you were him and saw Ozil walzing around and earning top dollar, why wouldn't you expect the same? Probably one of Arsenals most consistent performers. Especially as someone who can get him on a free will be able to afford the crazy wage due to no transfer costs.
Arsenals fault for getting themselves in that situation in the first place. Not Ramsey's fault he's fallen into an awesome situation for him, money wise.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 18:17 - Oct 15 with 1454 viewsChief

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 17:01 - Oct 15 by jasper_T

The deal was for more like 2-300k a week though. He wants top level superstar money.

Well thats a different issue altogether

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 18:37 - Oct 15 with 1427 viewsJosey_Wales37

Great news for Dan
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 22:38 - Oct 15 with 1284 viewsgiantstoneater

Well done Dan good luck.
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 00:00 - Oct 16 with 1199 viewsmajorraglan

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 12:21 - Oct 15 by airedale

Heard Liverpool were after him, he is a tidy player but some of the coin these footballers want is crazy. I read that Ozil is on £300 k per week, if Ramsey has been off 2/3 rds of that it still comes in at £200k per week which is massive money. There’s not many clubs who could/would pay him more than that per week. Man City and United in the England, maybe Liverpool and Chelsea. Barcelona and Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG in Europe, some Chinese clubs no doubt and that surely must be it?
Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 17:07 - Oct 17 with 889 viewsjackrmee

Dan Lames called into senior Wales squad on 00:00 - Oct 16 by majorraglan

Heard Liverpool were after him, he is a tidy player but some of the coin these footballers want is crazy. I read that Ozil is on £300 k per week, if Ramsey has been off 2/3 rds of that it still comes in at £200k per week which is massive money. There’s not many clubs who could/would pay him more than that per week. Man City and United in the England, maybe Liverpool and Chelsea. Barcelona and Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG in Europe, some Chinese clubs no doubt and that surely must be it?

Can pay it if they get him for free shirley?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024