Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd 11:26 - Oct 15 with 28735 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Oct 15 with 12201 viewsgrfn

This will be my first ever Swans away game (2nd in general), i am extremely excited and a bit lucky, as based on the info i received from our ticket office, i've bought the last ticket we had in sale (maybe that's way the location isn't the best, but who cares).
It may be though as the "New manager bounce" is very common, but let's hope Dean Smith won't figure it out yet. I predict 1:2, Tammy, McBurnie and Connor to score :)
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 15 with 12183 viewsGlyn1

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Oct 15 by grfn

This will be my first ever Swans away game (2nd in general), i am extremely excited and a bit lucky, as based on the info i received from our ticket office, i've bought the last ticket we had in sale (maybe that's way the location isn't the best, but who cares).
It may be though as the "New manager bounce" is very common, but let's hope Dean Smith won't figure it out yet. I predict 1:2, Tammy, McBurnie and Connor to score :)

Congratulations!

I hope you have your first away win. Away matches have a very different atmosphere to home matches.

The Villa forum has already started and has a lot of posts - I guess we should focus on quality rather than quantity.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/18091-pre-match-thread/

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Oct 15 with 12175 viewsbuilthjack

Less than 1000 tickets left. Will be a cracking atmosphere. We will snatch a win there. Again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:19 - Oct 15 with 12058 viewssainthelens

I think this could be a crackerjack of a game. Going for a Desmond.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 15 with 12021 viewspeenemunde

My favourite away fixture as my in-laws are Villa fans. I’ll be there at Villa Park with the bourgeoisie eating prawn sandwiches. Fook the proletarians.🤣
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:39 - Oct 15 with 12001 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

My favourite away fixture as my in-laws are Villa fans. I’ll be there at Villa Park with the bourgeoisie eating prawn sandwiches. Fook the proletarians.🤣

Peeeny being a dildo again?

Not possible your honour.

Hope your lift in Trump Tower gets stuck because of a grease build-up you tvvat.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 11978 viewsLoyal

Stupid cnts on their forum reckon we are going to villa park because it's of novelty value. We have always sold out there I'm certain. And smashed them in the last two visits. Let's see if the idiots take 500 to Boro.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Oct 15 with 11929 viewspencoedjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 15 by Glyn1

Congratulations!

I hope you have your first away win. Away matches have a very different atmosphere to home matches.

The Villa forum has already started and has a lot of posts - I guess we should focus on quality rather than quantity.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/18091-pre-match-thread/

Nice to see Neil Taylor is still shite
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:25 - Oct 16 with 11653 viewspeenemunde

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:53 - Oct 15 by Loyal

Stupid cnts on their forum reckon we are going to villa park because it's of novelty value. We have always sold out there I'm certain. And smashed them in the last two visits. Let's see if the idiots take 500 to Boro.

Vllla will probably take at least 2000 to Middlesbrough, regardless of league position.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:50 - Oct 16 with 11558 viewsbuilthjack

The last few times I have beeñ there, I have parked at King Edward school. A few minutes walk from the ground. Safe. It's about 5 or 6 quid..

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:29 - Oct 16 with 11522 viewsLoyal

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:25 - Oct 16 by peenemunde

Vllla will probably take at least 2000 to Middlesbrough, regardless of league position.

Will they though, I'm not so sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 16 with 11331 viewsFireboy2

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:29 - Oct 16 by Loyal

Will they though, I'm not so sure.

They will because peeny dick says so
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 16 with 11140 viewsGlyn1

Pubs for away fans: If you take jackharris's advice and visit the Wellington on Bennetts Hill, it shares its smoking area with the Old Joint Stock (Fullers pub) which is worth a look and does good food.

https://www.oldjointstock.co.uk/

Those two plus the Wetherspoons would be a good mini-pub crawl.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 19:30]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:30 - Oct 17 with 10848 viewsSwansea93

Anyone know a decent place to park? I was thinking in Star City and walking up.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 17 with 10465 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:30 - Oct 17 by Swansea93

School. See my previous post

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 17 with 10337 viewsSwansea93

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 17 by builthjack

School. See my previous post

Cheers, is it a quickish getaway after the game?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Oct 17 with 10314 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:30 - Oct 17 by Swansea93

It's in a dump of a place and traffic getting out is a nightmare, one of the worst I've been to.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Oct 17 with 10215 viewsFireboy2

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

It's in a dump of a place and traffic getting out is a nightmare, one of the worst I've been to.

Get the train,theres a little station called witton less than 5 mins walk,straight back to brum for a quick pint before the journey back to the north west
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Oct 17 with 10179 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:46 - Oct 17 by Fireboy2

Get the train,theres a little station called witton less than 5 mins walk,straight back to brum for a quick pint before the journey back to the north west

I know, tell the bloke who was asking where to park.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread (42,000 SELL OUT!) on 20:22 - Oct 17 with 10143 viewsLeonWasGod

Fair play if they’ve sold out the whole ground. I thought they were running on reduced capacity, but just over 40k is the whole lot. I’d have liked to have gone to this but wasn’t quick enough (didn’t think i’d need to be, but that’s fine). Lesson learnt there.

1-1
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Oct 17 with 10053 viewsFireboy2

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:06 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

I know, tell the bloke who was asking where to park.

Oops sorry IS

Clicked on the wrong post
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread (42,000 SELL OUT!) on 21:29 - Oct 17 with 10048 viewsAguycalledJack

0 - 2 swans.

No pressure on our young guns. All the pressure is on villa . We have a good start and dominate possession like we can, the crowd will turn.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread (42,000 SELL OUT!) on 22:02 - Oct 17 with 9993 viewspencoedjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread (42,000 SELL OUT!) on 20:22 - Oct 17 by LeonWasGod

Fair play if they’ve sold out the whole ground. I thought they were running on reduced capacity, but just over 40k is the whole lot. I’d have liked to have gone to this but wasn’t quick enough (didn’t think i’d need to be, but that’s fine). Lesson learnt there.

1-1

Only there to watch the Swans 👍
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:27 - Oct 17 with 9957 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 17 by Swansea93

Cheers, is it a quickish getaway after the game?

I have parked there twice and got out straight away

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Thread (42,000 SELL OUT!) on 15:17 - Oct 18 with 9508 viewsBadlands

Their highest previous attendance this season was 37,500 against Wednesday (a 1:2 loss).
So the extra 4,500 must be coming to see us :-)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024