Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd 11:26 - Oct 15 with 28898 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:49 - Oct 20 with 3146 views34dfgdf54

Just not happening at all for McKay.

Looks shot confidence wise, needs something to happen for him.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:49 - Oct 20 with 3146 viewsHighjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:43 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

I’ve been waiting for the anti potter posts to start.

I think they’ll be coming after this game. Which is mental.

It's not anti Potter to wonder why an obviously solid and competent keeper who has commanded his area and defence in several games and kept numerous clean sheets and made several top class saves gets suddenly dropped for another keeper who is struggling for any sort of form or command.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:52 - Oct 20 with 3078 views34dfgdf54

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:49 - Oct 20 by Highjack

It's not anti Potter to wonder why an obviously solid and competent keeper who has commanded his area and defence in several games and kept numerous clean sheets and made several top class saves gets suddenly dropped for another keeper who is struggling for any sort of form or command.

That one baffles me aswell I must be honest.

I believe it’s something else rather than form though, just as it is with Dyer and Routledge not playing a big part.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 15:53]
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:54 - Oct 20 with 3015 viewsHighjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:52 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

I believe it’s something else rather than form though, just as it is with Dyer and Routledge not playing a big part.

Yeah it's to do with appearance bonuses that the club doesn't want to pay.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:55 - Oct 20 with 3001 viewsLoyal

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:43 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Can't find any, just opinions about selection and preferences, like a discussion amongst swans fans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 2980 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No, it is not "mental".
Making poor choices that affect the overall performance of the team is never a good thing and it is getting worse.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 2968 viewstrinityann

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:49 - Oct 20 by Highjack

Potter will probably waste another two subs at half time to rebalance the team. A bit more consistency would be nice. If results were going well, you can't complain but we are not winning much football matches lately.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:57 - Oct 20 with 2950 viewstheloneranger

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:54 - Oct 20 by Highjack

Yeah it's to do with appearance bonuses that the club doesn't want to pay.

If that is true, then Potter's not being allowed to pick HIS strongest team!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 2898 viewsjamiewales

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:56 - Oct 20 by trinityann

Potter will probably waste another two subs at half time to rebalance the team. A bit more consistency would be nice. If results were going well, you can't complain but we are not winning much football matches lately.

'we are not winning much football matches lately.'
missing montero
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:01 - Oct 20 with 2856 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks as if Fulton is basically doing Ollie's job because Ollie is elsewhere most of the time.
Playing your only Striker out of position is crazy, or is it Ollie's fault for not being there?
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:02 - Oct 20 with 2846 viewsHighjack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:57 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

I don't know if it's true or not but it's one theory that seems to fit based on what we are seeing so far.

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:07 - Oct 20 with 2712 viewstheloneranger

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:10 - Oct 20 by union_jack

Ex player syndrome strikes again!

4th ex Swan to score against us this season

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:12 - Oct 20 with 2581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

THe boys are playing really poor football at the moment and being battered.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:13 - Oct 20 with 2560 viewsBLAZE

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:07 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

If Neil Taylor scores I'm giving up football for good
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:13 - Oct 20 with 2543 viewsbluenile

Looks like the sleeping tablets are working at least, because the players aren't.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:14 - Oct 20 with 2535 viewsjasper_T

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:57 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

When can we start blaming Potter for anything at all? Everything remotely negative is seen to be the board's fault so far.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:14 - Oct 20 with 2529 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:12 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

THe boys are playing really poor football at the moment and being battered.

expectations seemed high before this match, will this be a bit of a learning experience for everyone?
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:16 - Oct 20 with 2469 viewsjacksfullaces

see Harries subbed?

will he be given the benefit of another go?
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:16 - Oct 20 with 2445 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:56 - Oct 20 by trinityann

We’ve got a thin squad but we’re giving teams a 45 minute start some weeks.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:17 - Oct 20 with 2442 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:14 - Oct 20 by jacksfullaces

expectations seemed high before this match, will this be a bit of a learning experience for everyone?

The tinkerman is outtinkering himself.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:30 - Oct 20 with 2040 viewsJohnw102

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:07 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

And Danny G comic on Tuesday night, scored against Leeds today.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:31 - Oct 20 with 1987 views34dfgdf54

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:55 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Can't find any, just opinions about selection and preferences, like a discussion amongst swans fans.

Yeah and my opinion is that any anti potter posts are a load of b0llocks.

He’s not the problem at this club.
The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:32 - Oct 20 with 1965 viewsmonmouth

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:30 - Oct 20 by Johnw102

And Danny G comic on Tuesday night, scored against Leeds today.

Unfortunately, that really has to be worth a few bob doesn't it. He always scored against us before we bought him too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:34 - Oct 20 with 1872 viewsunion_jack

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 15:52 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Dave Stewart / Dai Davies all over again. Could never get my head around that one either.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:39 - Oct 20 with 1668 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Aston Villa Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread; 42,000 Capacity Crowd on 16:31 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah and my opinion is that any anti potter posts are a load of b0llocks.

He’s not the problem at this club.

That sounds like a contradiction of this post.
"That one baffles me aswell I must be honest. "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024