Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! 18:57 - Oct 15 with 2832 viewsLohengrin

Come on, own up, how many of you nutters on here are going?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:00 - Oct 15 with 2074 viewsdickythorpe

Skippy?
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:00 - Oct 15 with 2073 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where is it and when? I fancy a decko.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:02 - Oct 15 with 2063 viewsLohengrin

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:00 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

As far as I’m aware the venue is still a closely guarded secret.

I’d love to know though.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:02 - Oct 15 with 2058 viewsJackfath

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:00 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

19th Nov. It's in a secret location.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:05 - Oct 15 with 2054 viewsCatullus

it'll probably be more fun than a night in front of the tv.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:13 - Oct 15 with 2031 viewsLeonWasGod

Shame on you Loh. You may mock...

But it can't be easy being gullable as feck and batsh*t crazy!
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:20 - Oct 15 with 2012 viewsLohengrin

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:13 - Oct 15 by LeonWasGod

Shame on you Loh. You may mock...

But it can't be easy being gullable as feck and batsh*t crazy!

Imagine how much more exciting life must be for the maladjusted, though?

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:22 - Oct 15 with 2003 viewsexiledclaseboy

He apparently goes on for three or four hours at these live things. That’s against everyone’s human rights surely?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:26 - Oct 15 with 1991 viewsLohengrin

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:22 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

He apparently goes on for three or four hours at these live things. That’s against everyone’s human rights surely?

Me and thee should have made the effort, you know. We could have sat at the back people watching and taking it in turns to mutter FFS! as the crazy was unleashed at the Q & A...

We could have got to see Trampie in the flesh!

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:33 - Oct 15 with 1977 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:26 - Oct 15 by Lohengrin

Me and thee should have made the effort, you know. We could have sat at the back people watching and taking it in turns to mutter FFS! as the crazy was unleashed at the Q & A...

I don’t have the fortitude for four hours of the likes of Icke these days. It would be like reading endless Omar/Lord Bony threads. Shudders.

And a room full of trampies. Gor blimey lovaduck.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:38 - Oct 15 with 1965 viewsomarjack

Jack Meoff will be in the front row that's for certain, I hope he remembers to wear his tin foil hat so the Zionist reptiles won't be able to infiltrate into his mind.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:39 - Oct 15 with 1961 viewsLohengrin

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:33 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t have the fortitude for four hours of the likes of Icke these days. It would be like reading endless Omar/Lord Bony threads. Shudders.

And a room full of trampies. Gor blimey lovaduck.

I’ve got some nice hip flasks, mind. There’s fortitude in pewter, we’d have stuck it out.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 1941 viewsbluey_the_blue

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:26 - Oct 15 by Lohengrin

Like Waldorf and Stadler...
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:59 - Oct 15 with 1924 viewsLohengrin

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:52 - Oct 15 by bluey_the_blue

Like Waldorf and Stadler...

I like to think of us more as the Chazz Michael Michaels and Jimmy MacElroy of Planet Swans.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:37 - Oct 15 with 1875 viewsJack_Meoff

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:38 - Oct 15 by omarjack

Jack Meoff will be in the front row that's for certain, I hope he remembers to wear his tin foil hat so the Zionist reptiles won't be able to infiltrate into his mind.

I am going as it goes omar old son, but would you believe me if I said that it's more out of curiosity than anything? It just seemed rude not to get a ticket for the wife and I after a few wines one Saturday evening.

Contrary to my 'tinfoilery' I've never read any David Icke. Nor watched more than a handful of his YouTube efforts. My wife bought me one of his books a few Christmases ago as a tongue in cheek pressie but it's never gotten anywhere near the top of my reading list.

I intend to go out mid afternoon that day, have a nice meal and some beers, and be thoroughly entertained that evening one way or the other. Not decided on headgear as yet, I'll keep you posted...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:44 - Oct 15 with 1853 viewslondonlisa2001

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:59 - Oct 15 by Lohengrin

I like to think of us more as the Chazz Michael Michaels and Jimmy MacElroy of Planet Swans.

God I love that film.

I first watched it on a flight and was laughing like a drain. Much to the bemusement of everyone around me I’m sure.

Similarly Galaxy Quest, which 4 of us went to see New Year’s Day 2000. We’d spent the night before camping out in the Superstition Mountains just outside Phoenix and went to see Galaxy quest in Scottsdale the day after, feeling a bit crap. We were howling laughing, particularly at Alan Rickman, the locals thought we were barking.

The staff at the cinema thought we were on to an amazing new idea when we asked for sweet popcorn rather than salty. They’d never heard of such a thing seemingly.
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:50 - Oct 15 with 1835 viewsSwanzay

I'm going and hoping Daz will be present too.....
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:56 - Oct 15 with 1816 viewsexiledclaseboy

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:37 - Oct 15 by Jack_Meoff

I am going as it goes omar old son, but would you believe me if I said that it's more out of curiosity than anything? It just seemed rude not to get a ticket for the wife and I after a few wines one Saturday evening.

Contrary to my 'tinfoilery' I've never read any David Icke. Nor watched more than a handful of his YouTube efforts. My wife bought me one of his books a few Christmases ago as a tongue in cheek pressie but it's never gotten anywhere near the top of my reading list.

I intend to go out mid afternoon that day, have a nice meal and some beers, and be thoroughly entertained that evening one way or the other. Not decided on headgear as yet, I'll keep you posted...

I read one of his books. Never again. His editor must have had a breakdown half way through and let him get on with it.

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 20:57 - Oct 15 with 1813 viewsbluey_the_blue

Meh, I hated that film. A few good moments but most of it for me was just bleh.

None of the cleverness of say a Death Wish 2000...
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 21:58 - Oct 15 with 1737 viewspikeypaul

Wasn’t there a similar thread sometime back about some nutter talking about UFOs?

Wales must be like the end of the rainbow with its pot of gold for these con artists taking the p!ss out of all the gullible mugs we have here.

But I suppose if it keeps them happy they are not hurting anyone.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 22:12 - Oct 15 with 1709 viewslonglostjack

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 21:58 - Oct 15 by pikeypaul

Wasn’t there a similar thread sometime back about some nutter talking about UFOs?

Wales must be like the end of the rainbow with its pot of gold for these con artists taking the p!ss out of all the gullible mugs we have here.

But I suppose if it keeps them happy they are not hurting anyone.

Nigel Farage at the Liberty comes to mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 22:19 - Oct 15 with 1699 viewspikeypaul

Ha Ha Ha you still sound bitter about the result loser.

What Farage said the majority of the country agreed with which was proven in the referendum.

I doubt if Icke stood for election he would get a majority of the total electorate.

Anyway happy days are here again.

165 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 22:21]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 07:50 - Oct 16 with 1536 viewssainthelens

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 19:02 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

19th Nov. It's in a secret location.

Does that mean the people that have tickets have to guess where the venue is?
David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 10:28 - Oct 16 with 1450 viewsLoyal

This guy is nowhere as near as mad as people would like you to believe.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 10:35 - Oct 16 with 1440 viewsJack_Meoff

David Icke’s Swansea event sells out! on 07:50 - Oct 16 by sainthelens

Does that mean the people that have tickets have to guess where the venue is?

Don't be so daft mun. That's just ridiculous.

Ticket holders are sent a telekinetic message the day before. Obviously.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024