Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... 20:04 - Oct 16 with 4790 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:39 - Oct 16 with 2278 viewsLibertarian

Cracking result
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:40 - Oct 16 with 2270 viewsjack2jack

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:41 - Oct 16 with 2255 viewspikeypaul

Very funny seeing O’Neill and Keane the pair of orrible coonts standing next each other at the end totally speechless.

Well done Wales put the terrorist loving scum in their place.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:45 - Oct 16 with 2207 viewsBrynCartwright

A win is a win, but how we only scored 1 goal is beyond me. Blew some great chances against a very poor Irish side in a game that was barely Championship standard.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:52 - Oct 16 with 2156 viewsjack2jack

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:45 - Oct 16 by BrynCartwright

A win is a win, but how we only scored 1 goal is beyond me. Blew some great chances against a very poor Irish side in a game that was barely Championship standard.

Chester should have made it two, but like you say a win is a win, will give the lads a bit of confidence, not a great game by any means.
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:54 - Oct 16 with 2140 viewsmajorraglan

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:45 - Oct 16 by BrynCartwright

A win out in Ireland a great result for a team. Thought we broke well and created a few chances, Chester missed from close range and George Thomas should have scored when through against the keeper. Should have made the game safe sooner. All to play for against Denmark.
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:56 - Oct 16 with 2115 viewstrampie

Great result and performance by a young Wales team and top travelling support by the 'red wall', 3,000 Welsh fans out there.

Pity about the Ben Davies card.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 22:05 - Oct 16 with 2085 viewsFireboy2

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:56 - Oct 16 by trampie

Great result and performance by a young Wales team and top travelling support by the 'red wall', 3,000 Welsh fans out there.

Pity about the Ben Davies card.

Would have taken a draw before the game

Great result seeing as we had our best 2 players missing

Cant wait for the denmark game,just got to 'spring' the eldest from school without his mam finding out
Login to get fewer ads

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 22:08 - Oct 16 with 2063 viewsN_T_J

What teams make up pot 2?
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 00:09 - Oct 17 with 1908 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:41 - Oct 16 by pikeypaul

Very funny seeing O’Neill and Keane the pair of orrible coonts standing next each other at the end totally speechless.

Well done Wales put the terrorist loving scum in their place.

Its a game of football, you absolute minge.

Well done Wales young guns.
Well done the Red Wall.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 00:22 - Oct 17 with 1896 viewsairedale

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 22:08 - Oct 16 by N_T_J

Hope we don’t get put into pot 3 with, Afghani, Jamaican Gold and Mexican Red.
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 04:00 - Oct 17 with 1832 viewsGlyn1

Are you saying that you actually understand this?

Full of respect for you man.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 04:54 - Oct 17 with 1821 viewspikeypaul

There is no pot 2 we have 4 leagues A,B,C,D of 4 groups 1,2,3,4

in It’s very likely 🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇷🇺Russia and 🇧🇦 Bosnia will win the other groups in League B

The system is not very hard to understand if you take a few minutes to read up on it.

https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/season=2019/standings/#/lb
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 8:50]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 08:21 - Oct 17 with 1737 viewswestwalesed

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 04:54 - Oct 17 by pikeypaul

in It’s very likely 🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇷🇺Russia and 🇧🇦 Bosnia will win the other groups in League B

The system is not very hard to understand if you take a few minutes to read up on it.

The system is bizarre, it guarantees one of the minnows qualifies for Euro 2020?

Personally I'd loves to see the Faroes get there (visited there last year was an amazing place) but seriously, whats the point? Say Gib qualify, they're just going to get smashed once they are there?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 08:40 - Oct 17 with 1721 viewsyescomeon

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 21:19 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

Dan James not on the bench though?

Couldn't work that one out, he definitely travelled as I saw him at the airport with the squad. Why call him up if he's not even going to be on the bench? Just hope he's not injured.

Upthecity!

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 08:52 - Oct 17 with 1695 viewsWarwickHunt

If Pikey can understand it, anyone can.

Edit: see Coop’s post below.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 8:57]
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 08:55 - Oct 17 with 1692 viewsCooperman

He’s referring to Euro 2020 qualifiers.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 09:21 - Oct 17 with 1650 viewsyescomeon

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 08:55 - Oct 17 by Cooperman

No, pikeypaul is right (never thought I'd say that). It's tricky to explain, but the system isn't that complicated.

As said above it looks like Ukraine, Russia and Bosnia are going up. Iceland are down from league A, in the other groups it's not decided yet, but the current bottom teams are Germany, Poland and Croatia. So for arguments sake say they all finish bottom of their groups and we finish top of ours. In the next season we'd be in the pot with Russia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Spain, England, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands and France. We'd also be in a playoff this season with Ukraine, Russia and Bosnia with the winner qualifying for the euros.

Upthecity!

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 10:32 - Oct 17 with 1575 viewsairedale

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 22:05 - Oct 16 by Fireboy2

Would have taken a draw before the game

Great result seeing as we had our best 2 players missing

Cant wait for the denmark game,just got to 'spring' the eldest from school without his mam finding out

Yep, I never thought that we'd do so well without Ampadu and Bale either.
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 12:08 - Oct 17 with 1502 viewsCooperman

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 09:21 - Oct 17 by yescomeon

No, pikeypaul is right (never thought I'd say that). It's tricky to explain, but the system isn't that complicated.

As said above it looks like Ukraine, Russia and Bosnia are going up. Iceland are down from league A, in the other groups it's not decided yet, but the current bottom teams are Germany, Poland and Croatia. So for arguments sake say they all finish bottom of their groups and we finish top of ours. In the next season we'd be in the pot with Russia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Spain, England, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands and France. We'd also be in a playoff this season with Ukraine, Russia and Bosnia with the winner qualifying for the euros.

Not necessarily. I think N_T_J may be referring to pot 2 for the Euros.

There were comments last night on BBC sport that were related to seedings for Euro 2020 qualifiers which in turn are based on performance in Nations League. If all goes well then Wales could be in pot 2.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 12:20 - Oct 17 with 1489 viewspikeypaul

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 08:55 - Oct 17 by Cooperman

No I am not.

Someone (NTJ) I think)asked who are the other teams in pot 2

I informed them there are no “pots” but 4 leagues I then told them who are the likely winners from the 3 other groups in our league.pretty simple really.

Funny how you all try to call me dull simply because I want Brexit but most of you eg Warwick are the real thick feckers which has been proven here yet again.

163 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 12:23]

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 12:30 - Oct 17 with 1469 viewsJackFish

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 09:21 - Oct 17 by yescomeon

Yes and no.

We would move up a league if we win this division (beat Denmark in Cardiff next month, or draw and they fail to beat Ireland). It also determines the seedings for the proper Euro qualifiers which start in March - we're guaranteed pot 2 now for that.

We also wouldn't necessarily qualify for the final tournament in 2020. If we qualified through the normal qualifying process then we'd skip that, and our place would go to one of the runners-up. Or Denmark could win the group, qualify for the final tournament through the regular qualifiers, and then us or one of the other runners-up take their place.
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 12:32 - Oct 17 with 1463 viewsJackFish

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 12:20 - Oct 17 by pikeypaul

No I am not.

Someone (NTJ) I think)asked who are the other teams in pot 2

I informed them there are no “pots” but 4 leagues I then told them who are the likely winners from the 3 other groups in our league.pretty simple really.

Funny how you all try to call me dull simply because I want Brexit but most of you eg Warwick are the real thick feckers which has been proven here yet again.

163 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 12:23]

The nations league standings determine the pots for the real 2020 qualifiers.

Top 10 from League A will be in pot 1.
The other 2 teams from League A + the top 8 from League B are in pot 2.

We've now guaranteed a top two finish in League B, making us one of the best 8 teams, therefore we're in pot 2 rather than pot 3, which we would have been had we been bottom.
Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 14:26 - Oct 17 with 1402 viewsyescomeon

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 12:30 - Oct 17 by JackFish

Yes and no.

We would move up a league if we win this division (beat Denmark in Cardiff next month, or draw and they fail to beat Ireland). It also determines the seedings for the proper Euro qualifiers which start in March - we're guaranteed pot 2 now for that.

We also wouldn't necessarily qualify for the final tournament in 2020. If we qualified through the normal qualifying process then we'd skip that, and our place would go to one of the runners-up. Or Denmark could win the group, qualify for the final tournament through the regular qualifiers, and then us or one of the other runners-up take their place.

Yeah the winners of the nation league playoffs get places in the playoffs for regular qualification depending on how those teams place in the qualifying groups. The competition also runs every two years so not sure if the same will happen for world cup qualifying.

Upthecity!

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 15:17 - Oct 17 with 1361 viewsBluebird

Wales are playing ROI tonight.... on 20:54 - Oct 16 by Loyal

MacLean is a cnt of a man. I would love ten seconds with him.

He would knock you out in less than 10 seconds 🤣🤣 And your mutant pals in your 1996 looking avatar photo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024