Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? 20:58 - Oct 16 with 4337 viewsmarchamjack

Currently watching the Wales Republic game makes me think of this

1 shot on target I think so far

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:57 - Oct 17 with 1273 viewsAce_Jack

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:30 - Oct 17 by AustinIsOurHero

Quite a few of the games under Sousa must be contenders?

My mate couldn't renew his season ticket so I spent that season going alone. I resorted to taking a book at times!

Sousaball was some of the worst and best football ive ever watched.

Great results like beating Cardiff at home and Derby away when Pintado chopped Savage but most of the season was absolute dross. I think we only scored something like 40 goals all year.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 14:18 - Oct 17 with 1256 viewstrampie

Swansea 0 Wolves 0 1981

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 14:21 - Oct 17 with 1253 viewstrampie

Wales 0 USSR 0 in 1987 is a good shout for a boring match.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 16:10 - Oct 17 with 1214 viewsCatullus

Swans 1 Gillingham 1 2nd Nov 2007, a totally dire game that made milking my dogs anal glands seem like a fun idea.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 17:28 - Oct 17 with 1184 viewsDr_Winston

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:15 - Oct 17 by ItchySphincter

Hull?

Possible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 18:05 - Oct 17 with 1163 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff v Burnley the other day. Even as a Cardiff fan, if I was watching that in the house, I'd have turned it off after 20 minutes. Back in the day there were probably far worse, but the shenanigans off-field made up for it on most occasions, the game was quite often meaningless!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:00 - Oct 17 with 1097 viewsTNT

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 06:43 - Oct 17 by Dr_Winston

The one I'm thinking of was a Saturday afternoon. Might not have been Exeter.

That whittles it down, Doc.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:27 - Oct 17 with 1083 viewsmajorraglan

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:57 - Oct 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

There was a World Cup game between Germany and Austria where a 1-0 win for Germany would put both teams through to the next round. Germany scored early in the first half and then both sides did nothing.

I remember this match on the telly, it was a shocking game and there was a right row after it which I believe led to FIFA changing the rules so that in future tournaments the final games kicked off at the same time. It was 90 mins of pure dross with the ball being played back and fore.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:44 - Oct 18 with 1050 viewsdameedna

Sunday morning game or maybe 12pm kick ofc at Cardiff in the pouring rain. A foul throw was the last straw.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:23 - Oct 18 with 1022 viewsBluebird

Watching Cardiff makes this question very difficult to answer 😁
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:39 - Oct 18 with 1015 viewspencoedjack

Swansea v Stoke after Gary Speeds death

Game shouldn’t of been played
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 14:17 - Oct 18 with 1002 viewsJoshTheJack

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:39 - Oct 18 by pencoedjack

Swansea v Stoke after Gary Speeds death

Game shouldn’t of been played

Think it was Villa.No one was in the right frame of mind for that one.

There's been a couple of times i've looked at the clock and it's been 55-60 mins in and thought i can't take another half hour of this!. Usually cold night games under Sousa.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 14:18]
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 14:47 - Oct 18 with 983 views1983

I think that game in France they play where they throw those silver balls around is pretty boring

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 15:16 - Oct 18 with 972 viewspencoedjack

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 14:17 - Oct 18 by JoshTheJack

Think it was Villa.No one was in the right frame of mind for that one.

There's been a couple of times i've looked at the clock and it's been 55-60 mins in and thought i can't take another half hour of this!. Usually cold night games under Sousa.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 14:18]

Yep you may be right about Villa
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 15:25 - Oct 18 with 965 views34dfgdf54

Swansea v Grimsby at the vetch.

0-0

Can't remember the year but it was awful.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:28 - Oct 18 with 914 viewsTNT

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:23 - Oct 18 by Bluebird

Watching Cardiff makes this question very difficult to answer 😁

Absolutely agree...

...so much boring crap to choose from innit.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:38 - Oct 18 with 908 viewsDewi1jack

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:57 - Oct 16 by the_oracle

Oldham at the Vetch mid 1990's . 0-0 draw. Their keeper stood on the edge of the box. They kept rolling the ball to him to be hoofed forward. Awful.

One against them down the Morfa was the same.
Think l1.

Only game I ever left early. About the 80 min mark
We could still be playing and not scoring today.

11 players behind the ball.
Plus one bus.
Oh and the 2 fugging drivers as well. 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:48 - Oct 18 with 887 viewsdameedna

Good call on the game after Speed's death. I know I was there because a female program seller told me the news as I was buying a program. Can't remember the game at all.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 12:55 - Oct 19 with 832 viewsjasonbromham

The Villa home game after Gary Speed passed away has to be up there. Neither team wanted to play and it should have been called off.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:16 - Oct 19 with 828 viewskarnataka

What’s the most boring game I’ve ever seen?

Must be either golf or squash for me. Just a personal thing.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 14:31 - Oct 19 with 818 viewsLeonWasGod

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 12:55 - Oct 19 by jasonbromham

The Villa home game after Gary Speed passed away has to be up there. Neither team wanted to play and it should have been called off.

Yep. There was less interest than in a pre-season friendly (both on and off the pitch).
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:26 - Oct 20 with 749 viewsswan65split

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 09:08 - Oct 17 by swan65split

Cant remember the game, but it was during Harry Greggs reign , a night game , I never leave a game early, this one it was 20 mins before the end.

Another contender Darlington home when the stand burnt down at the Vetch,, 0-0 i think dreadful no atmosphere or football.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 10:19 - Oct 20 with 742 viewsthornabyswan

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:26 - Oct 20 by swan65split

Another contender Darlington home when the stand burnt down at the Vetch,, 0-0 i think dreadful no atmosphere or football.

Macclesfield home lost 0.1 they scored in the first minute but I didn't realise till about 5 mins from the end.
I said to my mate what a terrible game but at least it looks like a draw he said what you mean we losing 1.0 must have been the only shot of the game.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024