Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? 20:58 - Oct 16 with 4336 viewsmarchamjack

Currently watching the Wales Republic game makes me think of this

1 shot on target I think so far

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 21:17 - Oct 16 with 3037 viewsPozuelosSideys

Huddersfield away last year. Defend defend defend zzzzzzzz

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 21:22 - Oct 16 with 3022 viewspencoedjack

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 21:17 - Oct 16 by PozuelosSideys

Huddersfield away last year. Defend defend defend zzzzzzzz

Can be said for quite a few games over the last 3 years in PL
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 21:23 - Oct 16 with 3020 viewsDr_Winston

Can vaguely remember a late season 0-0 against Exeter? At some point back in the late 90's. They weren't going up or down. Neither were we, and absolutely nobody gave a shit. Not the players, nor the fans. Spent most of the game just chatting to my mates on the NB and so did everyone around us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:11 - Oct 16 with 2928 viewsoldcob

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 21:23 - Oct 16 by Dr_Winston

Can vaguely remember a late season 0-0 against Exeter? At some point back in the late 90's. They weren't going up or down. Neither were we, and absolutely nobody gave a shit. Not the players, nor the fans. Spent most of the game just chatting to my mates on the NB and so did everyone around us.

At the Vetch midweek? P1ssing down with rain it was. We got a crowd of about 1,800 there. Took a mates boy for his first ever Swans game. Did't put him off though, he's still a Jack.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 9:30]
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:40 - Oct 16 with 2865 viewssherpajacob

Most England matches of the last 40 years, particularly qualification games.

Seen live- I remember Laudrup swans v Rodgers Liverpool, everyone was expecting a feast of passing flowing football. Chico put Suarez in his pocket and the result was a 0-0 stinker.

Going further back- a Wales v ussr match at the vetch, It must have been bad as glyn Hodges was the best player on the night.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:50 - Oct 16 with 2835 viewsTNT

Bron will be along shortly to tell us how boring his team was the other week, when the ball was on the pitch for just 42 minutes.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:50 - Oct 16 with 2835 viewsbuilthjack

Dirtiest team in Europe those Irish

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:52 - Oct 16 with 2828 viewsploppy

Involving Swansea? A 0-0 draw against Doncaster, or Darlington, or someone - middle 70s. Lovely day though. I remember we were sat in the sunshine on the sleepers on the East terrace.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:57 - Oct 16 with 2817 viewsTNT

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:52 - Oct 16 by ploppy

Involving Swansea? A 0-0 draw against Doncaster, or Darlington, or someone - middle 70s. Lovely day though. I remember we were sat in the sunshine on the sleepers on the East terrace.

Maybe the passing of time gives my specs a rose tint... but I loved those days.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:57 - Oct 16 with 2817 viewsthe_oracle

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:52 - Oct 16 by ploppy

Oldham at the Vetch mid 1990's . 0-0 draw. Their keeper stood on the edge of the box. They kept rolling the ball to him to be hoofed forward. Awful.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:02 - Oct 16 with 2806 viewsTNT

Most of Colin Appleton's away games would be contenders tbf.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:13 - Oct 16 with 2781 viewsLeonWasGod

I fell asleep during a Sousa match once. Can't remember who the oppo were, but it was one of the many 0-0s that season (a record number for us if I remember that rightly).
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:16 - Oct 16 with 2774 viewsploppy

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:57 - Oct 16 by TNT

Maybe the passing of time gives my specs a rose tint... but I loved those days.

Oh yes, me too. But by feck, the football was dire at times.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 00:08 - Oct 17 with 2711 viewsjack247

Cricket
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 01:00 - Oct 17 with 2688 viewsnicky

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 23:13 - Oct 16 by LeonWasGod

I fell asleep during a Sousa match once. Can't remember who the oppo were, but it was one of the many 0-0s that season (a record number for us if I remember that rightly).

if it's the one I fell asleep during, it was v Ipswich. Absolutely dire game.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 1:01]
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 06:43 - Oct 17 with 2582 viewsDr_Winston

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 22:11 - Oct 16 by oldcob

At the Vetch midweek? P1ssing down with rain it was. We got a crowd of about 1,800 there. Took a mates boy for his first ever Swans game. Did't put him off though, he's still a Jack.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 9:30]

The one I'm thinking of was a Saturday afternoon. Might not have been Exeter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 07:04 - Oct 17 with 2564 viewsbazzool

Most of the games last year
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:15 - Oct 17 with 2490 viewsItchySphincter

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 06:43 - Oct 17 by Dr_Winston

The one I'm thinking of was a Saturday afternoon. Might not have been Exeter.

Hull?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:56 - Oct 17 with 2453 viewsWarwickHunt

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 00:08 - Oct 17 by jack247

Cricket

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 09:08 - Oct 17 with 2439 viewsswan65split

Cant remember the game, but it was during Harry Greggs reign , a night game , I never leave a game early, this one it was 20 mins before the end.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 12:39 - Oct 17 with 2312 viewsjack247

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 08:56 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Did you take that as a serious answer?
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:30 - Oct 17 with 2259 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Quite a few of the games under Sousa must be contenders?

My mate couldn't renew his season ticket so I spent that season going alone. I resorted to taking a book at times!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:36 - Oct 17 with 2251 viewsWarwickHunt

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 12:39 - Oct 17 by jack247

Did you take that as a serious answer?

Yes, sorry - I'm very touchy about people who don't like cricket.

Apologies - my reply wasn't serious though.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 13:37]
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:44 - Oct 17 with 2238 viewsLeonWasGod

What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 01:00 - Oct 17 by nicky

if it's the one I fell asleep during, it was v Ipswich. Absolutely dire game.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 1:01]

Could have been, but there were quite a few it could have been. God he was dull, despite doing a pretty decent job.
What’s the most boring game you’ve ever seen? on 13:57 - Oct 17 with 2224 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There was a World Cup game between Germany and Austria where a 1-0 win for Germany would put both teams through to the next round. Germany scored early in the first half and then both sides did nothing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024