Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Denmark tickets 22:54 - Oct 16 with 5116 viewsbuilthjack

Selling like hot cakes since the end of the Ireland game. A few thousand sold since then.
Get in quick if you want them. Tonight I would say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:37 - Oct 31 with 1878 viewsJBT95

Wales v Denmark tickets on 07:32 - Oct 31 by Swans9

Hope we have a full squad to pick from. It will be a big step forward if Wales win this one.

Any result and we are guaranteed pot 2 at the Euro draw on 2nd December anyway and that was the most important thing from the Nations League.

If we win the group we will defo be in the play-offs in March 2020 should we miss out on qualification, and of course be in League A for Autumn 2020.

If we don't win we remain in League B and still will have a very good chance of the play-offs.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 18:29 - Oct 31 with 1849 viewsLoyal

Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:37 - Oct 31 by JBT95

Any result and we are guaranteed pot 2 at the Euro draw on 2nd December anyway and that was the most important thing from the Nations League.

If we win the group we will defo be in the play-offs in March 2020 should we miss out on qualification, and of course be in League A for Autumn 2020.

If we don't win we remain in League B and still will have a very good chance of the play-offs.

It all sounds very straight forward.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales v Denmark tickets on 19:24 - Oct 31 with 1833 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Nations League has been an excellent innovation. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales v Denmark tickets on 21:14 - Oct 31 with 1799 viewsCooperman

I have two tickets for sale if anyone is interested in going. The only caveat is that you will have to meet me in Cardiff for handover.

You will also have to sit next to me but that doesn’t need any form of warning as I’m a very nice person.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:57 - Oct 31 with 1759 viewsDJack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 21:14 - Oct 31 by Cooperman

I have two tickets for sale if anyone is interested in going. The only caveat is that you will have to meet me in Cardiff for handover.

You will also have to sit next to me but that doesn’t need any form of warning as I’m a very nice person.

FOR SALE!...You mean you aren't paying someone to sit next to you!!!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Wales v Denmark tickets on 07:24 - Nov 1 with 1677 viewsCooperman

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:57 - Oct 31 by DJack

FOR SALE!...You mean you aren't paying someone to sit next to you!!!

Now now, there’s no need for that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:40 - Nov 1 with 1655 viewsbuilthjack

These tickets will be like hot cakes shortly 🎂🌶

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 11:51 - Nov 1 with 1619 viewsFireboy2

Pm sent coops
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:59 - Nov 11 with 1432 viewsbuilthjack

31 tickets still,for sale.
Mind you, Denmark returned a lot. I think they are only bringing about 250 fans.
Last chance folks. It's gonna be a cracker.

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:44 - Nov 12 with 1308 viewsAl_Bundy

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:59 - Nov 11 by builthjack

Mind you, Denmark returned a lot. I think they are only bringing about 250 fans.

250 is poor for a Scandinavian country as they always travel well.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:23 - Nov 12 with 1251 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:44 - Nov 12 by Al_Bundy

More room for us Welsh

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:27 - Nov 12 with 1246 viewsjackrmee

Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:59 - Nov 11 by builthjack

Only in the family stand by the looks of it

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:29 - Nov 12 with 1242 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:27 - Nov 12 by jackrmee

Only in the family stand by the looks of it

Just a handful of single tickets left

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:31 - Nov 12 with 1238 viewsjackrmee

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:29 - Nov 12 by builthjack

Just a handful of single tickets left

Can't purchase them though, as it says you need to be with a kid

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:37 - Nov 12 with 1231 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark tickets on 12:31 - Nov 12 by jackrmee

Can't purchase them though, as it says you need to be with a kid

The way around it is to buy one kids ticket at a fiver

Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:18 - Nov 12 with 1161 viewsKGriz16

These still for sale? Which stand?
Wales v Denmark tickets on 17:21 - Nov 12 with 1159 viewsJBT95

Wales v Denmark tickets on 08:44 - Nov 12 by Al_Bundy

They took about 700 to the World Cup
Wales v Denmark tickets on 22:19 - Nov 12 with 1089 viewsmajorraglan

11 left plus whatever they have in the hospitality section - but that’s £178 a pop
Wales v Denmark tickets on 16:45 - Nov 13 with 957 viewsJack59

Wales v Denmark tickets on 20:08 - Oct 17 by pencoedjack

Have watched Wales home & away for many years, lost interest since they started playing ALL home games in Cardiff.

Likewise Glamorgan CCC also.
Wales v Denmark tickets on 23:48 - Nov 13 with 891 viewsbuilthjack

All sold out. The only places left are wheelchair users and carers. So if anybody wants to go give Darran a shout.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024