Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Price speaketh 19:16 - Oct 17 with 4219 viewstrampie

Seems like Price thinks Labour are a bunch of Tories.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Adam Price speaketh on 14:26 - Oct 19 with 567 viewsLeonWasGod

Adam Price speaketh on 10:06 - Oct 19 by Catullus

I wonder why there wasn't a fuss about this, a public or maybe even a police investigation into where the money went?
One million pounds for a company lasting two months and this is the person Trampie and the other nats are putting their faith in.
You have to question the competence, I mean, give me 1 million and I could open a company and employ 12 people on above average wage for over 2 years, before any income.

Very good question. And it's not the first time WG money has been pissed up the wall in grants to companies that have gone nowhere. And certainly won't be the last.
Adam Price speaketh on 22:19 - Oct 19 with 506 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 14:26 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

Very good question. And it's not the first time WG money has been pissed up the wall in grants to companies that have gone nowhere. And certainly won't be the last.

Yep, this grant ended up wasting 60 million,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6444159.stm

At least it went on a proper business but you have to ask what the company taking the grant gains or loses, does it somehow profit? In Adam Prices case I have to ask where the money went because it couldn't have been on wages in 2 months. How big is his house?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Adam Price speaketh on 14:00 - Oct 20 with 456 viewsAguycalledJack

The OP has gone quiet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024