Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Price speaketh 19:16 - Oct 17 with 4218 viewstrampie

Seems like Price thinks Labour are a bunch of Tories.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Adam Price speaketh on 19:26 - Oct 17 with 2553 viewsdickythorpe

I hope he finds a capable team trample. It's all him at the moment.

Who is his deputy? Rhun at Ioreweth?

Labour have to have a decent opposition, the Welsh tories had a poor Roger Mellie type buffon in RT Davies and not they've replaced him with something you'd put on the top of an Xmas tree!
Adam Price speaketh on 19:31 - Oct 17 with 2542 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Adam Price speaketh on 19:35 - Oct 17 with 2525 viewsHighjack

Adam Price speaketh on 19:31 - Oct 17 by trampie

That’s 52.5% of the welsh voting population pissed off from the very start.

Great start Adam 👍

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Adam Price speaketh on 19:43 - Oct 17 with 2499 viewsdickythorpe

He's trying too hard to have witty statements as well as serious at the same time.

We've had enough comedians Adam!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 19:47]
Adam Price speaketh on 19:45 - Oct 17 with 2495 viewsLeonWasGod

Adam Price speaketh on 19:35 - Oct 17 by Highjack

Great start Adam 👍

He’s not wrong though (even if he does think women can’t lead - that’s another 50% pissed off!).
Adam Price speaketh on 20:54 - Oct 17 with 2420 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 19:45 - Oct 17 by LeonWasGod

He’s not wrong though (even if he does think women can’t lead - that’s another 50% pissed off!).

That equates to around 80% of the electorate, who will he alienate next?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Adam Price speaketh on 21:24 - Oct 17 with 2393 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 19:31 - Oct 17 by trampie

I like spam. Particularly with tomato sauce in a sandwich.
Adam Price speaketh on 21:31 - Oct 17 with 2381 viewsHighjack

Adam Price speaketh on 21:24 - Oct 17 by AguycalledJack

I like spam. Particularly with tomato sauce in a sandwich.

Spam is good working class food so he’s sneering at the poor now. What a bastard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Price speaketh on 21:46 - Oct 17 with 2365 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 21:31 - Oct 17 by Highjack

Spam is good working class food so he’s sneering at the poor now. What a bastard.

Whoever advised him to use that in his speech needs the sack.

He should have known better himself. These politicians don’t live in the same world as the average man/women in the street.

Spam is also nice fried up and served with beans.
Adam Price speaketh on 22:26 - Oct 17 with 2325 viewsKrisP

Adam Price speaketh on 21:46 - Oct 17 by AguycalledJack

Whoever advised him to use that in his speech needs the sack.

He should have known better himself. These politicians don’t live in the same world as the average man/women in the street.

Spam is also nice fried up and served with beans.

I'd put a lot of money on the belief that the average man/woman on the street does not, in fact, eat spam.
Adam Price speaketh on 22:26 - Oct 17 with 2325 viewsWingstandwood

Great start Adam 👍

Aye, and U.K construction workers (Unite 'pay-the-rate Port Talbot protest etc) have because of a mass-influx from a cheap-labour East European workforce been having a "Spam and potato peel pie" menu for many years. And that all started many years before Brexit.

So perhaps these bubble enclosed professional-politicians (of whatever party) should give a more balanced perspective and at the very least show some awareness about a reason why many of the poorest became so unhappy with Europe.

Argus!

Adam Price speaketh on 00:26 - Oct 18 with 2259 viewsKilkennyjack

Great start Adam 👍

Rubbish.

Most have now realised that they were lied to and played by Tory toffs, and will now vote remain.
All the polling says Remain wins a People’s Vote.
Its why the Brexiteers do not want it. For them democracy ends in 2016.

Probably alienated the terminally thick, but frankly who cares.

Great to see Adam as a conviction politician.
No compromises.

Feck the Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Adam Price speaketh on 01:09 - Oct 18 with 2244 viewsomarjack

Great start Adam 👍

Standing for a "minority" opinion isn't relevant. What's relevant is being on the right side.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 1:10]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Adam Price speaketh on 04:53 - Oct 18 with 2215 viewsWxmJax

Adam Price speaketh on 22:26 - Oct 17 by KrisP

I'd put a lot of money on the belief that the average man/woman on the street does not, in fact, eat spam.

I'll be honest, I've never seen anyone eat Spam on the street. I did see someone eating a rissole once though. Mind you it was in Gorseinon so I thought no more about it until now

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Adam Price speaketh on 11:03 - Oct 18 with 2150 viewstrampie

Great start Adam 👍

The issue is that the Welsh voted to remain, it was English immigrants in Wales swung the vote in Wales.

Adam Price speaketh on 11:21 - Oct 18 with 2137 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 11:03 - Oct 18 by trampie

The issue is that the Welsh voted to remain, it was English immigrants in Wales swung the vote in Wales.

A few points,

1, In democratic terms being right is completely irrelevant, it's what the majority votes for that matters.
2, Can anyone prove it was English "immigrants" in Wales who swang us to leave?
3, The polls show......yes and all the polls showed we'd vote remain in the first place.
4, This being played by the Tory toffs, ask anybody outside the SE bubble how much Labour (in Wales or Westminster) has done for them, then sit back and listen to the moaning.
5, Being a convivtion politician is a great thing, or is it? Hitler, Stalin, PolPot, Papa Doc Duvalier had convictions, so did Thatcher, Blair, Bush. When you are so out of touch with reality convictions usually add up to a load more trouble, as we'll find out if Corbyn and his convictions make it into Number Ten.

Surely a more admirable political trait is pragmatism? Maybe the ability to change your mind or accept that when the majority disagree with you, you need to change tack. After all, where would Kinnock be now if he had stood by his convictions? He wouldn't have a seat in the Lords that's for sure.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Adam Price speaketh on 12:25 - Oct 18 with 2111 viewsHighjack

Adam Price speaketh on 22:26 - Oct 17 by KrisP

They don’t eat milk and honey either. Milk because we are natural herbivores and it’s deadly to us, and manuka honey can cost about £25 a jar.

Adam Price speaketh on 13:02 - Oct 18 with 2086 viewsLeonWasGod

Adam Price speaketh on 12:25 - Oct 18 by Highjack

They don’t eat milk and honey either. Milk because we are natural herbivores and it’s deadly to us, and manuka honey can cost about £25 a jar.

£2.50 in my local shop
Adam Price speaketh on 13:04 - Oct 18 with 2080 viewsHighjack

Adam Price speaketh on 13:02 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

£2.50 in my local shop

That’s not manuka honey. That’s just cheap chav honey made by bees in a rough area where there are a lot of spam eaters.

Adam Price speaketh on 13:15 - Oct 18 with 2068 viewsLeonWasGod

Adam Price speaketh on 13:04 - Oct 18 by Highjack

That’s not manuka honey. That’s just cheap chav honey made by bees in a rough area where there are a lot of spam eaters.

Urgh, I feel dirty now.
Adam Price speaketh on 14:06 - Oct 18 with 2042 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 11:21 - Oct 18 by Catullus

A few points,

1, In democratic terms being right is completely irrelevant, it's what the majority votes for that matters.
2, Can anyone prove it was English "immigrants" in Wales who swang us to leave?
3, The polls show......yes and all the polls showed we'd vote remain in the first place.
4, This being played by the Tory toffs, ask anybody outside the SE bubble how much Labour (in Wales or Westminster) has done for them, then sit back and listen to the moaning.
5, Being a convivtion politician is a great thing, or is it? Hitler, Stalin, PolPot, Papa Doc Duvalier had convictions, so did Thatcher, Blair, Bush. When you are so out of touch with reality convictions usually add up to a load more trouble, as we'll find out if Corbyn and his convictions make it into Number Ten.

Surely a more admirable political trait is pragmatism? Maybe the ability to change your mind or accept that when the majority disagree with you, you need to change tack. After all, where would Kinnock be now if he had stood by his convictions? He wouldn't have a seat in the Lords that's for sure.

Its beyond dispute

Adam Price speaketh on 14:35 - Oct 18 with 2023 viewstrampie

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/john-denham/nation-divided-identities-politics-

The evidence is the more English they are then the more different to the more Celtic Celts they are.

The professor that done the peace above has studied the traits of the English for years, in Wales approximately 25% of the Welsh population was born in England so running the joint via the backdoor might be said to be already happening and now we have this Brexit result in Wales underlining this colonisation.

Adam Price speaketh on 15:44 - Oct 18 with 1987 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 14:35 - Oct 18 by trampie

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/john-denham/nation-divided-identities-politics-

The evidence is the more English they are then the more different to the more Celtic Celts they are.

The professor that done the peace above has studied the traits of the English for years, in Wales approximately 25% of the Welsh population was born in England so running the joint via the backdoor might be said to be already happening and now we have this Brexit result in Wales underlining this colonisation.

Colonisation? Tell me, is immigration from the rest of the world colonisation? Or is it only colonisation when the English do it?

Actually, the best idea we could ever have would be to listen to John Lennon (and others of the same persuasion) and just get rid of broders, nationalities and religions too all the nonsense nationalsim and partiotism cause is really not worth it, tribal stupidity on a planetary scale.

Adam Price speaketh on 16:26 - Oct 18 with 1958 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 15:44 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Colonisation? Tell me, is immigration from the rest of the world colonisation? Or is it only colonisation when the English do it?

Actually, the best idea we could ever have would be to listen to John Lennon (and others of the same persuasion) and just get rid of broders, nationalities and religions too all the nonsense nationalsim and partiotism cause is really not worth it, tribal stupidity on a planetary scale.

The bottom line is they probably skewed the result here in Wales, note how the more English they are the more Tory, GSTQ, right wing etc they are.

And the more 'Leave' they are.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 16:28]

Adam Price speaketh on 16:38 - Oct 18 with 1942 viewsHighjack

Adam Price speaketh on 16:26 - Oct 18 by trampie

The bottom line is they probably skewed the result here in Wales, note how the more English they are the more Tory, GSTQ, right wing etc they are.

And the more 'Leave' they are.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 16:28]

What areas of Wales do retired English old people tend to head for Tramp?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024