Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Price speaketh 19:16 - Oct 17 with 4216 viewstrampie

Seems like Price thinks Labour are a bunch of Tories.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Adam Price speaketh on 16:39 - Oct 18 with 1075 viewsLeonWasGod

Adam Price speaketh on 16:26 - Oct 18 by trampie

The bottom line is they probably skewed the result here in Wales, note how the more English they are the more Tory, GSTQ, right wing etc they are.

And the more 'Leave' they are.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 16:28]

On the plus side, Daily Mail sales from middle class English retirees will be supporting many small local Welsh newsagents
Adam Price speaketh on 17:03 - Oct 18 with 1061 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 16:39 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

On the plus side, Daily Mail sales from middle class English retirees will be supporting many small local Welsh newsagents

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Adam Price speaketh on 17:18 - Oct 18 with 1050 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 16:38 - Oct 18 by Highjack

What areas of Wales do retired English old people tend to head for Tramp?

They are everywhere but particularly 'Y Fro Gymraeg'.

Adam Price speaketh on 18:33 - Oct 18 with 1025 viewsJack1

I've always enjoyed politics a lot, and I do keep up-to-date with it, but I've got to admit, I had no idea until I opened this thread, who Adam Price is! ..... that's one thing I've learnt today! 👍😁
Adam Price speaketh on 19:17 - Oct 18 with 1011 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 22:26 - Oct 17 by KrisP

I'd put a lot of money on the belief that the average man/woman on the street does not, in fact, eat spam.

Spam aside. The point still stands.
Adam Price speaketh on 19:20 - Oct 18 with 1009 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 18:33 - Oct 18 by Jack1

I've always enjoyed politics a lot, and I do keep up-to-date with it, but I've got to admit, I had no idea until I opened this thread, who Adam Price is! ..... that's one thing I've learnt today! 👍😁

He laid low out in the States for a while.

Adam Price speaketh on 19:20 - Oct 18 with 1009 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 04:53 - Oct 18 by WxmJax

I'll be honest, I've never seen anyone eat Spam on the street. I did see someone eating a rissole once though. Mind you it was in Gorseinon so I thought no more about it until now

I also like a rissole. Maybe it’s a Gorseinon thing.
Adam Price speaketh on 19:25 - Oct 18 with 1001 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 16:38 - Oct 18 by Highjack

What areas of Wales do retired English old people tend to head for Tramp?

Carmarthenshire and pembrokeshire would be good examples.

That said, unless I’m mistaken 25% of the population could not have on their own turned wales into a leave vote?
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Price speaketh on 19:48 - Oct 18 with 985 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 19:25 - Oct 18 by AguycalledJack

Carmarthenshire and pembrokeshire would be good examples.

That said, unless I’m mistaken 25% of the population could not have on their own turned wales into a leave vote?

If 100 people are eligible to vote and the result of the vote is 48 vote to remain and 52 vote to leave, if 25 of those people eligible to vote was born elsewhere and as it happened they all voted leave then the scores on the doors without them would be 48 for remain and only 27 to leave, that is not far off 2 out of every 3 voting to remain.

Only an example but the result was very likely to have been the other way without them.

Adam Price speaketh on 20:11 - Oct 18 with 971 viewsLeonWasGod

Adam Price speaketh on 19:20 - Oct 18 by trampie

He laid low out in the States for a while.

A Fulbright Scholarship nonetheless. Brilliant scheme (US-led); my missus had one and that’s why we went to live in the States for 3/4 of a year.
Adam Price speaketh on 20:47 - Oct 18 with 955 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 20:11 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

A Fulbright Scholarship nonetheless. Brilliant scheme (US-led); my missus had one and that’s why we went to live in the States for 3/4 of a year.

Does that mean your Mrs is bright [no pun intended] ?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 20:48]

Adam Price speaketh on 21:40 - Oct 18 with 937 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 19:48 - Oct 18 by trampie

If 100 people are eligible to vote and the result of the vote is 48 vote to remain and 52 vote to leave, if 25 of those people eligible to vote was born elsewhere and as it happened they all voted leave then the scores on the doors without them would be 48 for remain and only 27 to leave, that is not far off 2 out of every 3 voting to remain.

Only an example but the result was very likely to have been the other way without them.

So as a sense of balance, a welsh, Scottish, or irish persons vote living in England should not be counted?
Adam Price speaketh on 21:42 - Oct 18 with 930 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 20:11 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

Wasn’t shy in receiving funding for his technology business, which then failed when no further funding was available.
Adam Price speaketh on 21:52 - Oct 18 with 920 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 16:26 - Oct 18 by trampie

The bottom line is they probably skewed the result here in Wales, note how the more English they are the more Tory, GSTQ, right wing etc they are.

And the more 'Leave' they are.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 16:28]

I wonder how many Welsh born or of Welsh descent are living in England and voted leave?

Democracy is funny like that, we are all British, all UK residents and it was a Uk decision. The things you say, Trampie, are very divisive, anti English and parochial. Try looking at the bigger picture, not just Wales

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Adam Price speaketh on 22:00 - Oct 18 with 918 viewsWingstandwood

Adam Price speaketh on 21:42 - Oct 18 by AguycalledJack

Wasn’t shy in receiving funding for his technology business, which then failed when no further funding was available.

I do rather ponder what yearly wage he was on and was he being paid out of that funding? Apparently I've read speculation that it was up to a £1,000,000's of a funding cash injection.

No wonder he didn't mind having his picture taken with (the arch enemy) Edwina Hart!

https://order-order.com/2015/04/16/ex-mps-company-blew-through-public-cash/
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 17:30]

Argus!

Adam Price speaketh on 22:10 - Oct 18 with 908 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 19:48 - Oct 18 by trampie

Of those 100 though, 28 don't bother voting. Of the 72 who do vote 18 are possibly English but how many of them voted remain?
What if they are all "rich English immigrants" and so more likely to be remainiacs? After all it's supposedly the uneducated, ignorant, poor people who chose leave.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Adam Price speaketh on 22:16 - Oct 18 with 905 viewsAguycalledJack

Adam Price speaketh on 22:00 - Oct 18 by Wingstandwood

I do rather ponder what yearly wage he was on and was he being paid out of that funding? Apparently I've read speculation that it was up to a £1,000,000's of a funding cash injection.

No wonder he didn't mind having his picture taken with (the arch enemy) Edwina Hart!

In that situation owners should be called to account and serious questions answered.

In fact I’d suggest that given his political stance he should publicly declare what happened.
Adam Price speaketh on 22:41 - Oct 18 with 883 viewsyescomeon

Adam Price speaketh on 21:40 - Oct 18 by AguycalledJack

So as a sense of balance, a welsh, Scottish, or irish persons vote living in England should not be counted?

It wouldn't make a jot of difference if you counted them or not. In the 2011 census the percentage of the population of England born in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland combined was 3.44%. From anywhere in the world other than England and it's 16.54%. Compare that to the 20.77% of the population of Wales in the 2011 census that was born in England.

Upthecity!

Adam Price speaketh on 22:42 - Oct 18 with 881 viewsWingstandwood

Adam Price speaketh on 22:16 - Oct 18 by AguycalledJack

In that situation owners should be called to account and serious questions answered.

In fact I’d suggest that given his political stance he should publicly declare what happened.

He does rather lead a far more privileged existence with a nice dollop or two of political patronage..... Unlike?...... Individuals who voted for Brexit out of sheer despair having witnessed "the-going-rate" and payable overtime going out of the window along with job security.

I find it rather ironic that many a self-employed contractor who found it impossible to compete with cheap labour East European rival/competition was denied similar funding/patronage shown to Adam Price...... Adam Price is in no position to lecture the working class on Brexit!

And yes EU membership may indeed have many pluses but it also comes with negatives that have hit many (hence Unison unions unhappiness at certain EU policy) working class people over the years.

Argus!

Adam Price speaketh on 22:54 - Oct 18 with 868 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaketh on 21:52 - Oct 18 by Catullus

I wonder how many Welsh born or of Welsh descent are living in England and voted leave?

Democracy is funny like that, we are all British, all UK residents and it was a Uk decision. The things you say, Trampie, are very divisive, anti English and parochial. Try looking at the bigger picture, not just Wales

Welsh born people living in England as a percentage of the population of England is small, the English born people living in Wales as a percentage of the population of Wales is huge.
No outside group is skewing the Brexit result in England only but in Wales the result might well have been skewed, probably was actually .

Adam Price speaketh on 23:53 - Oct 18 with 839 viewsraynor94

Care to comment Tramps?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Adam Price speaketh on 09:23 - Oct 19 with 783 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 22:54 - Oct 18 by trampie

Welsh born people living in England as a percentage of the population of England is small, the English born people living in Wales as a percentage of the population of Wales is huge.
No outside group is skewing the Brexit result in England only but in Wales the result might well have been skewed, probably was actually .

Born in England living in Wales you say, how many of those people consider themselves English and how many Welsh? The lines have become so blurred over the centuries it's not so easy to say. None of us are pure blood of any nationality.
I was born and raised in Mumbles yet my paternal great grandparents were from Devon and the heritage of my surname could be Anglo-Saxon, English, German or even Nordic. My maternal great grandparents were from Waunarlwydd but their surname could be Welsh or Cornish. All this nationality stuff, Ireland for the Irish, Wales for the Welsh, it's all nonsense really.
Looking at the World in terms of nationalities is really very old fashioned and hopefully will soon be out of date and out of time.

Adam Price speaketh on 09:39 - Oct 19 with 777 viewsLeonWasGod

Ouch. Doesn't sound like the best use of public funding!
Adam Price speaketh on 10:06 - Oct 19 with 772 viewsCatullus

Adam Price speaketh on 09:39 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

Ouch. Doesn't sound like the best use of public funding!

I wonder why there wasn't a fuss about this, a public or maybe even a police investigation into where the money went?
One million pounds for a company lasting two months and this is the person Trampie and the other nats are putting their faith in.
You have to question the competence, I mean, give me 1 million and I could open a company and employ 12 people on above average wage for over 2 years, before any income.

Adam Price speaketh on 14:18 - Oct 19 with 734 viewsLohengrin

Adam Price speaketh on 10:06 - Oct 19 by Catullus

I wonder why there wasn't a fuss about this, a public or maybe even a police investigation into where the money went?
One million pounds for a company lasting two months and this is the person Trampie and the other nats are putting their faith in.
You have to question the competence, I mean, give me 1 million and I could open a company and employ 12 people on above average wage for over 2 years, before any income.

It’s not a good look is it? That’s the divorce between political promises and subsequent performance right there in a nutshell.

Boys on here work nights on weekends to see their deductions frittered away on piracy like this. That money took a lot of earning in some cases.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024