Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This cyclist shot in France then 20:39 - Oct 17 with 1643 viewsdickythorpe

Seems a very unpleasant individual if all is to be believed.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/3264771/brit-cyclist-mark-sutt
This cyclist shot in France then on 07:12 - Oct 18 with 1477 viewsepaul

Him and his missus are friends of my sister, (who lives out in France) was speaking to her yesterday, she said that, these reports about him are absolute rubbish and part of a bitter family fued

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

This cyclist shot in France then on 08:28 - Oct 18 with 1436 viewsItchySphincter

I read that disgusting Sun article. Even if he had done the things he supposed to have done I will never understand how a mother could wish a slow painful death on her own child. Very odd people and a truly vile ‘newspaper’.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This cyclist shot in France then on 09:59 - Oct 18 with 1373 viewsLeonWasGod

This cyclist shot in France then on 10:02 - Oct 18 with 1368 viewsLeonWasGod

This cyclist shot in France then on 07:12 - Oct 18 by epaul

Him and his missus are friends of my sister, (who lives out in France) was speaking to her yesterday, she said that, these reports about him are absolute rubbish and part of a bitter family fued

She would say that though. I've no idea who's telling the truth, and don't really care, but he had been banged up for beating a former girlfriend. That's on public record. For that alone he was obviously an arsehole.

(Agreed, awful piece by the Sun. But no surprise, it's what they do).
This cyclist shot in France then on 10:11 - Oct 18 with 1355 viewsomarjack

That's exactly why The Sun should go bankrupt and get liquidated. A f*cking horrific article.

Zero respect or decency. If that man was truly a monster, then the people that were interviewed aren't much better. A family of psychos.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

This cyclist shot in France then on 10:13 - Oct 18 with 1355 viewsBatterseajack

This cyclist shot in France then on 10:02 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

She would say that though. I've no idea who's telling the truth, and don't really care, but he had been banged up for beating a former girlfriend. That's on public record. For that alone he was obviously an arsehole.

(Agreed, awful piece by the Sun. But no surprise, it's what they do).

Christ! I was riding my bike around there this summer!

Classy article by the sun though.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 10:13]
This cyclist shot in France then on 21:11 - Oct 18 with 1174 viewsexiledclaseboy

Whatever the truth of the matter, and now we’ll never know, that is one f*cked up family.

Poll: Tory leader

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:18 - Oct 18 with 1161 viewsdickythorpe

One day on I still find it incredible that they went to the paper so quickly! Plus some of the photos look so hurriedly done.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 21:19]
Login to get fewer ads

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:18 - Oct 18 with 1158 viewsFlashberryjack

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:11 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

Whatever the truth of the matter, and now we’ll never know, that is one f*cked up family.

If what they claim is true and he was raping his little sister...then it's no wonder they're a f*cked up family.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:30 - Oct 18 with 1137 viewsexiledclaseboy

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:18 - Oct 18 by Flashberryjack

If what they claim is true and he was raping his little sister...then it's no wonder they're a f*cked up family.

Indeed. And if what they say isn’t true and it’s a figment of someone’s imagination then they’re a f*cked up family. As I said, well never know.

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:53 - Oct 18 with 1088 viewsFlashberryjack

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:30 - Oct 18 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed. And if what they say isn’t true and it’s a figment of someone’s imagination then they’re a f*cked up family. As I said, well never know.

It's an awful story whatever the truth is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This cyclist shot in France then on 22:14 - Oct 18 with 1070 viewsexiledclaseboy

This cyclist shot in France then on 21:53 - Oct 18 by Flashberryjack

It's an awful story whatever the truth is.

Sure is my friend.

This cyclist shot in France then on 10:17 - Oct 19 with 947 viewsCatullus

Makes my family look entirely normal. Oh, and the Sun should be closed down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:19 - Oct 19 with 826 viewsicecoldjack

This cyclist shot in France then on 17:51 - Oct 20 with 722 viewsjohnlangy

This cyclist shot in France then on 10:17 - Oct 19 by Catullus

Makes my family look entirely normal. Oh, and the Sun should be closed down.

Correct.
This cyclist shot in France then on 18:23 - Oct 20 with 696 viewsLoyal

I'm still getting to grips with this. A bloke on a mountain bike looks like an animal, what type of fcking animal was this prat trying to shoot. For that alone he should be rear ended by a buffalo's horn.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024