Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What makes a "good post" 11:23 - Oct 18 with 1487 viewsCatullus

One for the pursists, or not.

Debate.....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What makes a "good post" on 11:20 - Oct 20 with 412 viewsItchySphincter

What makes a "good post" on 08:56 - Oct 20 by E20Jack

Not a bad one as such, just a funny one representative completely of the person who uttered it.

You never know, one day you may go a whole posting day without having to search my out for attention.

I will make a decent poster out of you one day.

Okay, not a bad one eh? Yet you still saw fit to down arrow, as did squadequaliser x 2, and then compose a lengthy post about me.........hmmmmmmmmmmnnn.......

Suspicions of addressing the poster, rather than the content of the post, methinks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What makes a "good post" on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 378 viewsE20Jack

What makes a "good post" on 11:20 - Oct 20 by ItchySphincter

Okay, not a bad one eh? Yet you still saw fit to down arrow, as did squadequaliser x 2, and then compose a lengthy post about me.........hmmmmmmmmmmnnn.......

Suspicions of addressing the poster, rather than the content of the post, methinks.

You are still trolling this thread??!

No, not a bad one, a funny one. Indicative of the mind that forced the host to type it. We have been through this. You also don’t seem to grasp the concept of the up arrows and down arrows and how they are used. That can be for another thread of teaching.

You yet again quoted me, singled me out in a thread where yet again I do not utter a word to you. After you troll me for attention, which others have also pointed out, you are fair game. The sheer % of your posts being about or to me is very creepy, I’m more than entitled to flag that up, I wouldn’t describe it as lengthy but considering you get flustered at anything over 3 lines maybe you would.

Looks like I have you to a tee too. I will leave this here:-

“These groups that hang around to make silly quips with the intent for attention or to provoke can make a whole thread last forever, quite ironic considering most of them get flustered by length - as they are usually the architects of it, just in bite size Janet and John style pieces.”

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

What makes a "good post" on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 360 viewsItchySphincter

Righto, so every time you quote someone, me included, you are trolling them? *

*Rhetorical.

ps, I understand the concept of up arrows and down arrows, if you need me to explain I will, reluctantly.

What makes a "good post" on 23:57 - Oct 20 with 345 viewsE20Jack

What makes a "good post" on 21:32 - Oct 20 by ItchySphincter

Righto, so every time you quote someone, me included, you are trolling them? *

*Rhetorical.

ps, I understand the concept of up arrows and down arrows, if you need me to explain I will, reluctantly.

No. But like Messi doesn’t score every time he shoots. However he is a prolific goal scorer where an unnatural amount of times he plays it results in a goal. You are a prolific troll and the vast majority of time you talk to or about me it is to troll rather than enter a debate in good faith. Do you disagree? I can post all of your last 100 posts about me if you like, it may help you see the point.

I believe you understand how they up and down arrows SHOULD work, not how they DO work. They are names squad equalisers for a reason, content is irrelevant either way.

And just as I told you, the ones fearful of content over 3 lines then contribute to the longest and most pointless threads which is what makes your initial post “funny”.

What makes a "good post" on 01:41 - Oct 21 with 330 viewsItchySphincter

Obsessed, much....??

What makes a "good post" on 03:13 - Oct 21 with 324 viewsDJack

What makes a "good post" on 01:41 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

Obsessed, much....??

You're enjoying yourself, aren't you!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What makes a "good post" on 03:19 - Oct 21 with 322 viewsE20Jack

What makes a "good post" on 01:41 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

Obsessed, much....??

Judging by your post history almost entirely comprising of...me.

Yes, I would say very much so.

What makes a on 03:21 - Oct 21 with 321 viewsE20Jack

What makes a "good post" on 03:13 - Oct 21 by DJack

You're enjoying yourself, aren't you!

Are you also noting that he is getting some sort pleasure by seeking my attention?

You aren’t usually that astute. Fair play.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 3:22]

Login to get fewer ads

What makes a "good post" on 05:04 - Oct 21 with 301 viewsdameedna

Laminated veneer lumber LVL all the way has big commercil appeal

Steel industrial macho reasons

Pure wood for aesthetics and depth of tone and consideration. The good old recycled railway sleeper or telegraph pole. Oak.
What makes a "good post" on 08:44 - Oct 21 with 285 viewsCatullus

So many wasted posts!!

A good post can be short and sweet or fairly long. It's all in the perception and the points made.
A good post doesn't have to be serious, a post isn't good because it's long and detailed or bad because it's short and succinct. Good posts are as different as trolls. some trolls are quite blatant and obvious, others are really very subtle and it takes a while for someone to realise they're being trolled. Hence (I believe) the "Troll thread" and in looking for trolls I think the nominations come up short!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What makes a "good post" on 09:31 - Oct 21 with 271 viewsItchySphincter

What makes a "good post" on 08:44 - Oct 21 by Catullus

So many wasted posts!!

A good post can be short and sweet or fairly long. It's all in the perception and the points made.
A good post doesn't have to be serious, a post isn't good because it's long and detailed or bad because it's short and succinct. Good posts are as different as trolls. some trolls are quite blatant and obvious, others are really very subtle and it takes a while for someone to realise they're being trolled. Hence (I believe) the "Troll thread" and in looking for trolls I think the nominations come up short!

Good post.

What makes a "good post" on 09:57 - Oct 21 with 264 viewsE20Jack

What makes a "good post" on 09:31 - Oct 21 by ItchySphincter

Good post.

It certainly is, it seems like you have misunderstood it though.

...Unless you have now backtracked on your original position of course.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024