Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC podcast with Carlos Carvalhal 21:53 - Oct 18 with 1567 viewsGlyn1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45904670

and

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02nrsln

It's under a minute long so more just a few comments.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

BBC podcast with Carlos Carvalhal on 22:02 - Oct 18 with 1553 viewsjasper_T

"This is a big enemy of the manager. I have experience at Swansea of a player who injured his knee, he was training at home two days before a game with a personal trainer - who is responsible for that? Players think this is charming, it looks nice to have a personal trainer but it is not connected with the manager and what he is doing during the days of the week."

Any ideas who this was?
BBC podcast with Carlos Carvalhal on 23:47 - Oct 18 with 1471 viewsSgorioFruit

BBC podcast with Carlos Carvalhal on 22:02 - Oct 18 by jasper_T

"This is a big enemy of the manager. I have experience at Swansea of a player who injured his knee, he was training at home two days before a game with a personal trainer - who is responsible for that? Players think this is charming, it looks nice to have a personal trainer but it is not connected with the manager and what he is doing during the days of the week."

Any ideas who this was?

It doesn’t matter because they all gave up

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

BBC podcast with Carlos Carvalhal on 08:26 - Oct 19 with 1353 views34dfgdf54

BBC podcast with Carlos Carvalhal on 22:02 - Oct 18 by jasper_T

Any ideas who this was?

Someone on facebook said Sam Clucas?

My memory is awful, but I can't remember him being out for a long period of time? My money would be on Bony as he posts alot of sessions of himself training.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 8:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024