Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanse City Centre Chaos Next Week 22:40 - Oct 18 with 1414 viewsJack123

I may have got this wrong, but looking at this here, there's going to be a hell of a lot of road closures in the centre of town starting next Monday.. If it wasn't bad enough already. https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/publicnotices/Legal/PROPOSED-TEMPORARY-ROAD-CLOSURE

libera nos a malo

Swanse City Centre Chaos Next Week on 05:24 - Oct 19 with 1269 viewsDr_Winston

It was chaos yesterday. 30+ minutes in traffic on Fabian Way at half six.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swanse City Centre Chaos Next Week on 09:04 - Oct 19 with 1160 viewsCatullus

Just imagine an incident on Oystermout Road (like Wednesday) with these road closures, chaos doesn't begin to cover it.
I was in Singleton Wednesday, a nurse had warned about the Tesco incident so I went around through Sketty instead of onto the seafront but there were massive queues and I ended up going an even longer way around, nothing was moving far heading towards town. Surely the council would be better off putting fences up along the roads and footbridges so pedestrians couldn't get onto the roads. Taking the crossings away would also speed up traffic.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024