Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anjem Choudary released from prison 08:02 - Oct 19 with 2368 viewsMrSwerve

Discuss

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 08:04 - Oct 19 with 1316 viewsJackfath

Good cricketer. Will have to prove himself to get back into the Test squad.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 08:55 - Oct 19 with 1288 viewsMrSwerve

Lots of conditions on his release. Limited internet, one mobile phone with no internet, etc.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:09 - Oct 19 with 1264 viewsCatullus

People like him should be locked up forever or, wherever possible, deported to wherever they came from.
Any convicted terrorists or their supporters shouldn't be given the same human rights as the innocent people they'd murder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:10 - Oct 19 with 1264 viewsjackal

£2 million a year of the tax payers hard-earned cash to monitor him.

He's to be monitored for 15 years, so £30 million total.

NHS in meltdown for lack of funds.

Draw your own conclusions.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:24 - Oct 19 with 1245 viewsAnotherJohn

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:10 - Oct 19 by jackal

£2 million a year of the tax payers hard-earned cash to monitor him.

He's to be monitored for 15 years, so £30 million total.

NHS in meltdown for lack of funds.

Draw your own conclusions.

As British as the day is long - according to the new orthodoxy.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:36 - Oct 19 with 1234 viewslonglostjack

Force the barsteward to watch every single minute of Cardiff’s remaining games this season.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:38 - Oct 19 with 1232 viewsjackal

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:36 - Oct 19 by longlostjack

Force the barsteward to watch every single minute of Cardiff’s remaining games this season.

We're above torture surely.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:46 - Oct 19 with 1212 viewsLeonWasGod

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:09 - Oct 19 by Catullus

People like him should be locked up forever or, wherever possible, deported to wherever they came from.
Any convicted terrorists or their supporters shouldn't be given the same human rights as the innocent people they'd murder.

I agree, send him back to London .

I'm not sure what the answer is when they come from here, but they need to do something as he'll only carry on. If only there was a way we could un-radicalise them, it would make things simpler (there should be as he wasn't a fundamentalist nut job when he was younger - quite the opposite apparently).

Edit - I see he's only served half his sentence - serving all of it would be a start, although I know that very rarely happens.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 9:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:54 - Oct 19 with 1203 viewsCatullus

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:46 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

I'm not sure what the answer is when they come from here, but they need to do something as he'll only carry on. If only there was a way we could un-radicalise them, it would make things simpler (there should be as he wasn't a fundamentalist nut job when he was younger - quite the opposite apparently).

Edit - I see he's only served half his sentence - serving all of it would be a start, although I know that very rarely happens.

Welling is surely punishment enough? Or maybe that's why I put "wherever possible"

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:06 - Oct 19 with 1162 viewsLohengrin

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:46 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

”I agree, send him back to London.”

Given that he was gaoled for pledging allegiance to Islamic State and actively recruiting on its behalf then a genuine case could be made for him having renounced British citizenship and any right to continued residency. The same should apply to any of the 1,000 or so ‘British’ moslems who fought in the Levant. Any who have somehow made their way back to these shores must be collared and forcibly removed, my personal preference would be handing them over to the Yazidis that justice be visited on them.

That is the healthy response. The likelier one would be moving sixty of them, bunk-bedded, into a council house in Gorseinon and having that slimy shitbag Geraint Davies labelling any objectors as “vile racists” in line with NUJ guidelines.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:16 - Oct 19 with 1141 viewsWarwickHunt

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:06 - Oct 19 by Lohengrin

Given that he was gaoled for pledging allegiance to Islamic State and actively recruiting on its behalf then a genuine case could be made for him having renounced British citizenship and any right to continued residency. The same should apply to any of the 1,000 or so ‘British’ moslems who fought in the Levant. Any who have somehow made their way back to these shores must be collared and forcibly removed, my personal preference would be handing them over to the Yazidis that justice be visited on them.

That is the healthy response. The likelier one would be moving sixty of them, bunk-bedded, into a council house in Gorseinon and having that slimy shitbag Geraint Davies labelling any objectors as “vile racists” in line with NUJ guidelines.

Gorseinon?

Harsh.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:22 - Oct 19 with 1123 viewsLohengrin

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:16 - Oct 19 by WarwickHunt

Gorseinon?

Harsh.

Having to listen to The Wave a step too far, you think?

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:33 - Oct 19 with 1112 viewsLeonWasGod

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:06 - Oct 19 by Lohengrin

I don't disagree, but it raises an interesting question of how to deal with British-born and bred people who turn to radical/terrorist causes. If we strip citizenship what do they become and where do they go? Nobody else will want them and we can't ship them off to Australia any more. I've no idea what answer is, but I wouldn't be surprised if the authorities are hoping he scuttles off to an IS bolthole in some godforsaken war zone somewhere (yes, even worse than Gorseinon).
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:39 - Oct 19 with 1104 viewsLohengrin

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:33 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

I don't disagree, but it raises an interesting question of how to deal with British-born and bred people who turn to radical/terrorist causes. If we strip citizenship what do they become and where do they go? Nobody else will want them and we can't ship them off to Australia any more. I've no idea what answer is, but I wouldn't be surprised if the authorities are hoping he scuttles off to an IS bolthole in some godforsaken war zone somewhere (yes, even worse than Gorseinon).

Gorseinon’s getting a bad rap on here. That wasn’t my intent at all I just wanted to take a contemptuous side-swipe at Geraint Davies, mun.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:01 - Oct 19 with 1037 viewsCatullus

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:33 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

I'm all for putting a big electyric fence up around an island in the middle of nowhere and putting them all there. Give them potacabins and some basic equipment and say get on with it.
Then mine the coast and beaches and sea, declare it an international no go zone and just keep putting all terrorists there.

It was good to see an asian fella on the news just now saying he should have been locked up much longer and talking about the families who's lives he's ruined. More need to speak out.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:07 - Oct 19 with 1027 viewssainthelens

Well if he ain't happy with his curfew etc..he can fck off outa the country and take his muppets with him. Taxpayer's money protecting the pricck.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:07 - Oct 19 with 1025 viewsMrSwerve

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:01 - Oct 19 by Catullus

I'm all for putting a big electyric fence up around an island in the middle of nowhere and putting them all there. Give them potacabins and some basic equipment and say get on with it.
Then mine the coast and beaches and sea, declare it an international no go zone and just keep putting all terrorists there.

It was good to see an asian fella on the news just now saying he should have been locked up much longer and talking about the families who's lives he's ruined. More need to speak out.

Maybe that's how we sort out the hard border with Ireland issue.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:14 - Oct 19 with 1013 viewsAguycalledJack

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:07 - Oct 19 by sainthelens

Well if he ain't happy with his curfew etc..he can fck off outa the country and take his muppets with him. Taxpayer's money protecting the pricck.

Next step will be to seek a review of his conditions of release as they effect his Human Rights.

More Money.

Where are the Secret Service when needed? Just bump him off.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:27 - Oct 19 with 992 viewsLeonWasGod

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:01 - Oct 19 by Catullus

Turn it into a spectator sport. Throw him in there with Tommeh and his ilk and then film it 'Hunger Games' style.
Gorseinon's still sounding like the ideal place

Of course it may suit some people that he's in the public domain as much as possible (*taps side of nose in a knowing, conspiratorial way despite not having a clue*). I'm sure there's money to be made somewhere from stirring up religious/racial tensions, possibly.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:34 - Oct 19 with 979 viewsDarran

Send him back to where he came from.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:56 - Oct 19 with 951 viewsJack_Meoff

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:34 - Oct 19 by Darran

Send him back to where he came from.

Welling? You absolute monster...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:12 - Oct 19 with 929 viewsDarran

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:56 - Oct 19 by Jack_Meoff

Welling? You absolute monster...

That’ll learn him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:24 - Oct 19 with 920 viewsScotia

I genuinely don't understand why we can't GPS track all terrorist sympathisers 24/7, not just Choudry, the technolgy exists. If they go anywhere near an excluded area or congregate together bang them up straight away.

With particulalry high risk ones insert an explosive device in their tag, if they go anywhere near a potential target blow their foot off at the ankle.

Also I hope he was in solitary so he couldn't spout his religious bollocks to others.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:27 - Oct 19 with 908 viewsLeonWasGod

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:24 - Oct 19 by Scotia

I genuinely don't understand why we can't GPS track all terrorist sympathisers 24/7, not just Choudry, the technolgy exists. If they go anywhere near an excluded area or congregate together bang them up straight away.

With particulalry high risk ones insert an explosive device in their tag, if they go anywhere near a potential target blow their foot off at the ankle.

Also I hope he was in solitary so he couldn't spout his religious bollocks to others.

Explosive cock rings. That's the answer.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:28 - Oct 19 with 904 viewsjackal

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:24 - Oct 19 by Scotia

The do-gooders will be along to bleat about his human rites if we do that, mun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024