Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anjem Choudary released from prison 08:02 - Oct 19 with 2378 viewsMrSwerve

Discuss

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:41 - Oct 19 with 1052 viewsLohengrin

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:24 - Oct 19 by Scotia

I genuinely don't understand why we can't GPS track all terrorist sympathisers 24/7, not just Choudry, the technolgy exists. If they go anywhere near an excluded area or congregate together bang them up straight away.

With particulalry high risk ones insert an explosive device in their tag, if they go anywhere near a potential target blow their foot off at the ankle.

Also I hope he was in solitary so he couldn't spout his religious bollocks to others.

”I genuinely don't understand why we can't GPS track all terrorist sympathisers 24/7, not just Choudry, the technolgy exists.”

It does, not particularly new or innovative technology either. Take this year’s Labour Conference for example: All that was needed was a camera, a pencil and sheet of paper to record every rat in the trap. Simples...

[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 7:26]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 16:48 - Oct 19 with 995 viewsHighjack

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 14:41 - Oct 19 by Lohengrin

”I genuinely don't understand why we can't GPS track all terrorist sympathisers 24/7, not just Choudry, the technolgy exists.”

It does, not particularly new or innovative technology either. Take this year’s Labour Conference for example: All that was needed was a camera, a pencil and sheet of paper to record every rat in the trap. Simples...

[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 7:26]

"Rebuilding Britain"

Palestinian flags everywhere.

Makes perfect sense.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 16:55 - Oct 19 with 987 viewsLohengrin

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 16:48 - Oct 19 by Highjack

"Rebuilding Britain"

Palestinian flags everywhere.

Makes perfect sense.

REBRANDING BRITAIN
––– For the moslem not for you ––-

Somewhere in the great beyond the souls of Lansbury and Tawney are finding rest impossible!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 17:35 - Oct 19 with 967 viewsFlashberryjack

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:01 - Oct 19 by Catullus

I'm all for putting a big electyric fence up around an island in the middle of nowhere and putting them all there. Give them potacabins and some basic equipment and say get on with it.
Then mine the coast and beaches and sea, declare it an international no go zone and just keep putting all terrorists there.

It was good to see an asian fella on the news just now saying he should have been locked up much longer and talking about the families who's lives he's ruined. More need to speak out.

Human rights innit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 17:38 - Oct 19 with 967 viewsLoyal

In terrorist or terrorist supportive offences the person found guilty should be dealt with as per the laws of their home country.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 17:47 - Oct 19 with 955 viewslifelong

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 11:06 - Oct 19 by Lohengrin

”I agree, send him back to London.”

Given that he was gaoled for pledging allegiance to Islamic State and actively recruiting on its behalf then a genuine case could be made for him having renounced British citizenship and any right to continued residency. The same should apply to any of the 1,000 or so ‘British’ moslems who fought in the Levant. Any who have somehow made their way back to these shores must be collared and forcibly removed, my personal preference would be handing them over to the Yazidis that justice be visited on them.

That is the healthy response. The likelier one would be moving sixty of them, bunk-bedded, into a council house in Gorseinon and having that slimy shitbag Geraint Davies labelling any objectors as “vile racists” in line with NUJ guidelines.

Why do you wish that on the good people of Gorseinon, we have enough to put up with when Perchy makes the occasional visit.
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 18:03 - Oct 19 with 945 viewsyescomeon

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 17:38 - Oct 19 by Loyal

In terrorist or terrorist supportive offences the person found guilty should be dealt with as per the laws of their home country.

He's British, so he was. Which is what much of the discussion in this thread has been about.

Upthecity!

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 18:18 - Oct 19 with 937 viewsyescomeon

I'm all for putting a big electyric fence up around an island in the middle of nowhere and putting them all there. Give them potacabins and some basic equipment and say get on with it.
Then mine the coast and beaches and sea, declare it an international no go zone and just keep putting all terrorists there.

It was good to see an asian fella on the news just now saying he should have been locked up much longer and talking about the families who's lives he's ruined. More need to speak out.

I say we put them all here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirta

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 18:43 - Oct 19 with 922 viewsItchySphincter

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:09 - Oct 19 by Catullus

People like him should be locked up forever or, wherever possible, deported to wherever they came from.
Any convicted terrorists or their supporters shouldn't be given the same human rights as the innocent people they'd murder.

London?

*edit - sorry, too slow.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 18:45]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 19:39 - Oct 19 with 891 viewsjackrmee

Why should more "asian fellas" speak out?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 07:49 - Oct 20 with 822 viewsAnotherJohn

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 19:39 - Oct 19 by jackrmee

Why should more "asian fellas" speak out?

The kinds of answers to that question I hear are as follows.

Some British Muslims say that people in the community need to condemn terrorism because it is stirring up a negative counter-reaction that threatens the Ummah (the Muslim community) itself.

From a more general viewpoint "speaking up" would counter the narrative (based on poll results that show wide support for Sharia, negative attitudes towards homosexuality and so on) that says there is significant support for the Islamic State movement among British Muslims.

But was your's a trick question?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 9:36]
Anjem Choudary released from prison on 08:22 - Oct 20 with 816 viewszedlep

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 17:38 - Oct 19 by Loyal

I wonder what the punishment is under his beloved sharia law for treason.

Zedzdead

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 803 viewsKilkennyjack

I wonder how President Putin would deal with this situation ?

Beware of the Risen People

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:09 - Oct 20 with 797 viewsCatullus

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 08:22 - Oct 20 by zedlep

I wonder what the punishment is under his beloved sharia law for treason.

You already know the answer you tease,

https://www.thoughtco.com/capital-punishment-in-islam-2003792

but I'll fall for it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:15 - Oct 20 with 792 viewsCatullus

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:00 - Oct 20 by Kilkennyjack

I wonder how President Putin would deal with this situation ?

Again, you know the answer. Choudary would have had an accident or vanished never to be seen (or heard) again.
Putin, the Saudi's, any non democratic state deals with treason, anti state supporters (whichever state they are in) in a way we don't find acceptable. The use fear to subdue, to silence and are little more than terrorists themselves.

Justice must be seen to be done but, when justice isn't done, when the punishment is weak and then watered down even more along the way it just gives encouragement to the bad people.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 09:26 - Oct 20 with 787 viewsMo_Wives

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 08:04 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Good cricketer. Will have to prove himself to get back into the Test squad.

Good work, old boy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:08 - Oct 20 with 756 viewsHighjack

Andy Choudary didn’t always hate heathen western decadence it seems. The screaming f*cking hypocrite.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:55 - Oct 20 with 737 viewstheloneranger

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:08 - Oct 20 by Highjack

Andy Choudary didn’t always hate heathen western decadence it seems. The screaming f*cking hypocrite.

Here's the 2 faced b@stard again.

Before going to jail he bragged about getting £25K a year in benefits from the kuffar and especially claiming "Jihadseeker's Allowance"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 21:19 - Oct 20 with 700 viewsJack_Meoff

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 13:08 - Oct 20 by Highjack

Screams of government asset the Woodpecker drinking f*cking lightweight fraud.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 18:06 - Oct 21 with 652 viewsLoyal

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 18:03 - Oct 19 by yescomeon

He's British, so he was. Which is what much of the discussion in this thread has been about.

Send him back to Islam then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 19:11 - Oct 21 with 632 viewsHighjack

Anjem Choudary released from prison on 18:06 - Oct 21 by Loyal

Send him back to Islam then.

London then

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024