Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? 15:30 - Oct 19 with 1429 viewsLohengrin

Congratulations to Dr ‘Rachel’ McKinnon. A Canadian bloke who self-identifies as a woman.

“McKinnon, who races both on the track and the road, won the women’s 35-44 sprint during the UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles on Sunday.”

I’m going to give you all a tip here seeing as there looks to be no end to this bizarre nonsense in sight. This December I’m going to ‘self-identify’ as a toddler and enter the Egg & Spoon at the Infant School Christmas Fayre. Lump on, I’ll not be beat.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:08 - Oct 19 with 1345 viewsjackal

A tip for your race.

Blue Tac.
Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:12 - Oct 19 with 1334 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:20 - Oct 19 with 1323 viewsAnotherJohn

Bet you never thought you'd line up on the same side as Germaine and the TERFs!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/04/woman-2

Funny old world, as they say.
Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:29 - Oct 19 with 1299 viewsWingstandwood

Things have now reached a stage where things have become too surreal to even appear in 'Brass Eye' type comedy programmes.

Its a peeping-toms green light and get out of jail card (*Male*) "I was in the ladies changing rooms cos I identify myself to be a woman".

Argus!

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:33 - Oct 19 with 1295 viewsLohengrin

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:20 - Oct 19 by AnotherJohn

Bet you never thought you'd line up on the same side as Germaine and the TERFs!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/08/04/woman-2

Funny old world, as they say.

I got the story off a mate of mine from work who sent me a link to Cycling News (not my usual reading matter) who said “look at this, I dare you to keep a straight face!”

I do feel for Germaine though. Fancy dedicating your entire life to campaigning on womens’ rights only to see those hard-won concessions claimed and your place in the grand scheme usurped by Alan (Elaine) a spot-welder from Clydeside!

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:49 - Oct 19 with 1260 viewsdickythorpe

When I'm with oldjack next and he inevitably slashes against a lamppost, I'll tell the officer of the law that he self identifies as an Irish wolfhound.
Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:50 - Oct 19 with 1258 viewsJango

This is her reply to the complaints.

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 1239 viewsHighjack

Her legs are about 40 times bigger than the other two. How is this even remotely fair on all the other ladies?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to have seperate specific competitions for transgender people?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:58 - Oct 19 with 1234 viewsLohengrin

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:50 - Oct 19 by Jango

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:08 - Oct 19 with 1219 viewsJango

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:57 - Oct 19 by Highjack

Her legs are about 40 times bigger than the other two. How is this even remotely fair on all the other ladies?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to have seperate specific competitions for transgender people?

Sickening the way the world is going. Those women have no doubt been devoted to their training to be basically cheated.
Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:08 - Oct 19 with 1218 viewsattila_the_hun

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 16:50 - Oct 19 by Jango

come on man

"I'm Free"

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:21 - Oct 19 with 1191 viewsFlashberryjack

Or scrap all gender exclusive sports and call them all "person sports"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:33 - Oct 19 with 1158 viewspikeypaul

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:21 - Oct 19 by Flashberryjack

Or scrap all gender exclusive sports and call them all "person sports"

The trouble is then the females would win nothing.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:34 - Oct 19 with 1157 viewsLoyal

Transgender competition is a great idea.
Those fcking knees would crush many a hip in the judo mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:40 - Oct 19 with 1147 viewsFlashberryjack

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 17:33 - Oct 19 by pikeypaul

The trouble is then the females would win nothing.

But there wouldn't be any women or men in the competitions, they'd all be "persons"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 18:05 - Oct 19 with 1097 viewsItchySphincter

You could have two trans categories - him/her and her/him. So, there would be more categories, more winners, more love to go around.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 18:05 - Oct 19 with 1096 viewsswanforthemoney

No worse than some of the big girl's blouses on here who self identify as men.

I stand in the North Stand

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 18:07 - Oct 19 with 1087 viewspikeypaul

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 18:05 - Oct 19 by swanforthemoney

No worse than some of the big girl's blouses on here who self identify as men.

Yes,the pathetic remoaners.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Blimey! She’s a big girl.... is she? on 18:19 - Oct 19 with 1068 viewsHighjack

The one on the right has advantages in other areas though I suppose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024