Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV researcher job. 19:19 - Oct 19 with 15389 viewsJango

Cracking job opportunity for someone as long as you’re not white.

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background
ITV researcher job. on 07:09 - Oct 20 with 1571 viewspeenemunde

What is going on here, is the dumbing down of standards just to accommodate ethnic minorities and further examples of social engineering.

Intellect and ingenuity is what takes people to the top not social engineering, well social engineering is taking some people to the top, but at the expense of society in general, because the ones who make it through social engineering lack intellect and ingenuity that the best candidate - who in these circumstances would be a white person.

So from my point of view white people are being discriminated against because they have intellect and ingenuity.
ITV researcher job. on 08:23 - Oct 20 with 1540 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 22:06 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

As pointed out, it’s not a 14% swing, it’s a 400% (ish) swing.

And £10 an hour may well be a lot of money, I didn’t say it wasn’t. But I’ve already pointed out 97 £5m a year jobs available to you if you’re white. That’s £2.4k an hour assuming the same 40 hour weeks. As we’ve already calculated, 11 of those jobs have been given to people based on skin colour. Unless, of course, you asssume that white people are somehow intrinsically more talented than non white?

Put it this way, without white people we wouldn’t have gone to the moon, wouldn’t have split the atom, wouldn’t even have the information superhighway......thankfully this ridiculously called “positive discrimination” wasn’t around in those days, otherwise we’d be fu*ked.
ITV researcher job. on 08:36 - Oct 20 with 1535 viewsKilkennyjack

ITV researcher job. on 07:09 - Oct 20 by peenemunde

What is going on here, is the dumbing down of standards just to accommodate ethnic minorities and further examples of social engineering.

Intellect and ingenuity is what takes people to the top not social engineering, well social engineering is taking some people to the top, but at the expense of society in general, because the ones who make it through social engineering lack intellect and ingenuity that the best candidate - who in these circumstances would be a white person.

So from my point of view white people are being discriminated against because they have intellect and ingenuity.

Hi peewee penis,

You forgot to mention the people who get on through their wealth and family connections. This your Tory party, your Brexiteers like Mogg, Johnson, Drunken-Smith - all loooked after.

The worst sort of class based social engineering.

I mention it because you forgot to.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 8:37]

Beware of the Risen People

ITV researcher job. on 08:39 - Oct 20 with 1530 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 08:36 - Oct 20 by Kilkennyjack

Hi peewee penis,

You forgot to mention the people who get on through their wealth and family connections. This your Tory party, your Brexiteers like Mogg, Johnson, Drunken-Smith - all loooked after.

The worst sort of class based social engineering.

I mention it because you forgot to.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 8:37]

My Tory party 😂
ITV researcher job. on 08:42 - Oct 20 with 1526 viewsKilkennyjack

ITV researcher job. on 08:23 - Oct 20 by peenemunde

Put it this way, without white people we wouldn’t have gone to the moon, wouldn’t have split the atom, wouldn’t even have the information superhighway......thankfully this ridiculously called “positive discrimination” wasn’t around in those days, otherwise we’d be fu*ked.

Hi peewee penis,

You seem to have forgotten some of the other white man ‘achievements’, not sure why ?

You know ..... like slavery, holocaust, famine, global warming, nuclear bombs, and world wars.

Hopefully you will reflect, being so superior yourself and all that ....?

Beware of the Risen People

ITV researcher job. on 08:42 - Oct 20 with 1526 viewspeenemunde

Imagine people such as Ernest Rutherford being the victim of “positive discrimination”, we’d all be fooked.
ITV researcher job. on 08:46 - Oct 20 with 1522 viewsJackfath

Watch this film and widen your horizons, you racist pig.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Figures

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

ITV researcher job. on 08:51 - Oct 20 with 1516 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 08:46 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Watch this film and widen your horizons, you racist pig.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Figures

Oh shut up. No wonder children are coming out of schools with no qualifications with idiots like you teaching them.
Login to get fewer ads

ITV researcher job. on 09:03 - Oct 20 with 1496 viewsE20Jack

ITV researcher job. on 08:23 - Oct 20 by peenemunde

Race has nothing to do with it and neither does gender. There is no difference between the cognitive ability of a black person to a white person, there is no cognitive difference in ability between a male and a female (although there are differences in curves of process). What you are describing there is geographical limitations, not race.

But the point that race has nothing to do with - it is the whole point. Due to the social justice warriors and the new third wave feminist movement, these things are now forced to be about race and discrimination. They seek and find racism where there isn’t any and then create it themselves, whether it is against a majority race is utterly irrelevant, those people are individuals. Bill Gates is a white male, I’m not seeing any of his cash, what he does should have no impact on what I do but because we share a skin colour... some think it should. Bizarre, contradictory and extremely counter productive.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 9:58]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

ITV researcher job. on 09:16 - Oct 20 with 1488 viewsMo_Wives

I see a lot of gnashing of the teeth from left wing simpletons on the rise of far right extremism and worrying about neo Nazi groups. The way things are going I believe we are not too far from seeing actual neo Nazis marching on the streets in significant numbers.

I would like to ask anyone who has championed political correctness, diversity and all that sh1t where do you think this rise in numbers of people moving to far right, white identity groups has come from?. Do you think it has something to do with the constant attack they see on white people?. The different rules they have to stick by as white people? the fact they're told not to judge people by their skin colour and treat everyone the same...unless we're f*cking white people over, of course?.
Just why did Jason Kessler, former Obama activist, end up organising the infamous Charlottesville march?...that is the question.

When I first came on this forum I said this would push young white men to move to white identity groups if it continued. It has and it is. Now I know some of our lefties are far more educated than these knuckle draggers and they understand things like unconscious bias and under representation and other things that stop common sense clouding their thinking. But these young white men just see that they're being attacked.

Now, I've tried to appeal to your principles. I've used Marin Luther King memes to point out why it's wrong to treat people by the colour of their skin. That hasn't worked
I would try to tell you that it's not fair to deny positions due to skin colour. But since that skin colour is white I know you won't give a f*ck
And I've also had people laugh away the idea of white people being oppressed (just who are the white supremacists again?)
So how about this...

The rise of far right extremism is not happening in a vacuum. It's a direct reaction to what these people see as an attack on white people...an attack that 'non racist people' excuse and enable. So if it keeps going and young white men keep choosing white identity movements and the neo Nazis keep growing to the point where they could get political power...then who do you think could be under threat? Oh yes, your precious people of colour. But never mind, you can pretend it all had nothing to do with you and text each other "Ho hum...we were always sticking up for the people of colour"

Maybe you should have a think if you really understand what this quote is trying to tell you...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:25 - Oct 20 with 1484 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 20:04 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

Yes it is racism by the very definition of the word. I’m not arguing. Context is king.

Yes, you are arguing that punching up is ok but punching down is wrong.

STOP PUNCHING PEOPLE YOU MINGE!

Carry on punching that big boy, go on...just don't start crying when he starts punching back. Deal?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:26 - Oct 20 with 1483 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 09:16 - Oct 20 by Mo_Wives

I see a lot of gnashing of the teeth from left wing simpletons on the rise of far right extremism and worrying about neo Nazi groups. The way things are going I believe we are not too far from seeing actual neo Nazis marching on the streets in significant numbers.

I would like to ask anyone who has championed political correctness, diversity and all that sh1t where do you think this rise in numbers of people moving to far right, white identity groups has come from?. Do you think it has something to do with the constant attack they see on white people?. The different rules they have to stick by as white people? the fact they're told not to judge people by their skin colour and treat everyone the same...unless we're f*cking white people over, of course?.
Just why did Jason Kessler, former Obama activist, end up organising the infamous Charlottesville march?...that is the question.

When I first came on this forum I said this would push young white men to move to white identity groups if it continued. It has and it is. Now I know some of our lefties are far more educated than these knuckle draggers and they understand things like unconscious bias and under representation and other things that stop common sense clouding their thinking. But these young white men just see that they're being attacked.

Now, I've tried to appeal to your principles. I've used Marin Luther King memes to point out why it's wrong to treat people by the colour of their skin. That hasn't worked
I would try to tell you that it's not fair to deny positions due to skin colour. But since that skin colour is white I know you won't give a f*ck
And I've also had people laugh away the idea of white people being oppressed (just who are the white supremacists again?)
So how about this...

The rise of far right extremism is not happening in a vacuum. It's a direct reaction to what these people see as an attack on white people...an attack that 'non racist people' excuse and enable. So if it keeps going and young white men keep choosing white identity movements and the neo Nazis keep growing to the point where they could get political power...then who do you think could be under threat? Oh yes, your precious people of colour. But never mind, you can pretend it all had nothing to do with you and text each other "Ho hum...we were always sticking up for the people of colour"

Maybe you should have a think if you really understand what this quote is trying to tell you...

Not a bad post, except for saying you think people on the left are more intelligent.
Also what do you mean by white identity, because “white identity” is a sub culture in itself.
ITV researcher job. on 09:36 - Oct 20 with 1478 viewsItchySphincter

ITV researcher job. on 06:51 - Oct 20 by wobbly

To be statistically sound, and ensure all aspects of diversity are included, we need to overlay these stats with sexuality.

This being the media, you can be sure the vast majority of the white men are gay. The straight, white male is very much the minority, likely victimised, harassed and discriminated out. And probably worse at channel 4 to be honest.

Will no one think of the straight white men?

Lol.

I don’t have a dog in this fight but your second sentence there is completely at odds with my experience. There are a few gay blokes knocking about, but the majority.......? I don’t think so.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

ITV researcher job. on 09:42 - Oct 20 with 1474 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 09:26 - Oct 20 by peenemunde

Not a bad post, except for saying you think people on the left are more intelligent.
Also what do you mean by white identity, because “white identity” is a sub culture in itself.

I said they were more educated. You have to be highly educated to be that f*cking stupid, lets face it. Ask a toddler the difference between boys and girls and they'll give you a correct answer. Stick them in a university and they come out claiming their is no difference.

When I say white identity I'm using words that they (far left) may understand. Alt-right, white nationalist, GAMMON!...it's all the same to them.

When I use it I mean groups that focus on their white identity. And when I first came on this forum I remember telling Humpty that I agree with a lot of their complaints but I differ when it comes to solutions. I believe in individualism...I'm what they may call a cuck

But what I do believe needs to happen is that they should be allowed to voice their opinions and not dismissed as racist. When people feel they aren't being listened to and attacked they often turn to violence.

Edit - I don't actually think that the lefties are more educated and the right are knuckle draggers. I'm saying this is how many of the left explain away the people moving that way. "It has nothing to do with our actions...those people are just stupid"
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 10:02]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:45 - Oct 20 with 1466 viewsLoyal

I would like to add I like white people.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

ITV researcher job. on 09:46 - Oct 20 with 1465 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 09:45 - Oct 20 by Loyal

I would like to add I like white people.

It's OK to be white

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:48 - Oct 20 with 1464 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 09:36 - Oct 20 by ItchySphincter

Lol.

I don’t have a dog in this fight but your second sentence there is completely at odds with my experience. There are a few gay blokes knocking about, but the majority.......? I don’t think so.

I use to be gay. Although that was only when I was skint, tbf

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:50 - Oct 20 with 1463 viewswobbly

ITV researcher job. on 09:36 - Oct 20 by ItchySphincter

Lol.

I may be guilty of lazy stereotyping.
ITV researcher job. on 09:53 - Oct 20 with 1459 viewsItchySphincter

ITV researcher job. on 07:09 - Oct 20 by peenemunde

E20 has already addressed your post and I happen to agree with him on most of what he said so I won’t reiterate for the sake of it, and also because it would be pointless as you have always been a flat out racist anyway. Your first sentence barely veils your belief that non whites are a subspecies lacking in intelligence. Your second is pure irony considering your unwavering support for the likes of Johnson and Trump, and it’s also a wonder that you’ve come to the conclusion that you have about a white person being a better candidate? Your third sentence makes me wonder how you formed your opinion? We’re you brought up in a racist household? Did you grow up in a foreign country? I can’t imagine that you would have have had much exposure to anything much if you’ve lived in leafy Symmonds Yat all your life? Generally curious but not bothered all the same.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

ITV researcher job. on 10:10 - Oct 20 with 1441 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 00:23 - Oct 20 by E20Jack

Correct it is despicable.

This social identity by grouping is a terrifying prospect. So a white person looking to get into that industry and was waiting for such an opportunity cannot now apply simply because many people who have the same shade of skin work there? What has that got to do with that person? They are now discriminated against due to the colour of their skin.

Equal representation in every job would only happen by tyranny, the sooner people realise that people are not the same, the better. What a depressing era we live in with this third wave feminist movement dominating societies movements.

If society was made blind to discrimination. Does anyone honestly believe the building profession would be 50% female for example? proving they are only being held back by discrimination? Do you think the nursing industry would be 50% male? People are different shock horror.

The fact there is around 10% of minority groups employed in an industry within a country that is made up of 12% minority groups shows there is no problem. Or do we expect every single company matches to the % of population? You must also remember that a certain % of that 12% also do not speak adequate English, so they will always be under the % exact population split.

How many feminists do you see protesting against the lack of ''male representation'' in female dominated workplaces? My guess is none.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 0:25]

No, no, no. When a white man, with kids to feed and a mortgage to pay, gets turned down for a position due to the colour of his skin what happens is all the other white people gather around and feed his kids and pay his mortgage. He is not an individual you see...he is part of a racial group with privilege.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 10:19 - Oct 20 with 1434 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

These threads always bring out the racists on PlanetSwans. It doesn't surprise me to see the usual suspects at it again.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

ITV researcher job. on 10:23 - Oct 20 with 1428 viewsJango

Take a stroll down St Helens road. You’ll see plenty of Indian restaurants, takeaways and Asian shops and supermarkets. There’s not a lot of diversity there though that I can assure you. You won’t see a white man working in any of these places and certainly not any women. Shouldn’t the same people causing all these issues be campaigning for 87% of white people to be working in these places?
ITV researcher job. on 10:32 - Oct 20 with 1416 viewswestwalesed

ITV researcher job. on 20:21 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

Creative Access is an independent body that is specifically dedicated to improving access to creative jobs for ethnic minorities.
There was a fuss when similar training positions were advertised with the BBC through the same programme.

Anyone concerned about being denied the opportunity to join a training scheme which pays about £10 per hour because they’re white could always apply for a job as CEO of a FTSE 100 company (pay will be about £5m per annum or so) - 97 of the 100 are white.

Sorry Lisa, I love your posts but this is completely ridiculous.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as white bias in society - the bias that I see is class based. Now, because of the rigidity of the class system, the majority of the successful people from the upper classes and upper middle classes are white, but that's an addendum, not the reason they have got there. There have got to positions of power, wealth and influence because they came from a starting point of power, wealth and influence.

This advert actively discriminates against the white population - the vast majority of whom are of a lower middle class, working class or underclass background. It discriminates against white women for that matter too, who are generally underrepresented in positions of power.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

ITV researcher job. on 10:52 - Oct 20 with 1403 viewswaynekerr55

This next post is for the chums who work in HE (such as prof and others)

Which group of people if they successfully complete their study and move into employment in their field score highest points for an organisation on their external performance measures?

Makes interesting viewing when you find out.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

ITV researcher job. on 11:02 - Oct 20 with 1399 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 09:53 - Oct 20 by ItchySphincter

E20 has already addressed your post and I happen to agree with him on most of what he said so I won’t reiterate for the sake of it, and also because it would be pointless as you have always been a flat out racist anyway. Your first sentence barely veils your belief that non whites are a subspecies lacking in intelligence. Your second is pure irony considering your unwavering support for the likes of Johnson and Trump, and it’s also a wonder that you’ve come to the conclusion that you have about a white person being a better candidate? Your third sentence makes me wonder how you formed your opinion? We’re you brought up in a racist household? Did you grow up in a foreign country? I can’t imagine that you would have have had much exposure to anything much if you’ve lived in leafy Symmonds Yat all your life? Generally curious but not bothered all the same.

Unwavering support for Johnson ? I bet you can’t even show me one sentence that i have ever written regarding anything positive about Johnson......please stop making things up.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 11:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024