Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV researcher job. 19:19 - Oct 19 with 15120 viewsJango

Cracking job opportunity for someone as long as you’re not white.

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background
ITV researcher job. on 00:18 - Oct 21 with 1739 viewsJack_Meoff

ITV researcher job. on 09:42 - Oct 20 by Mo_Wives

I said they were more educated. You have to be highly educated to be that f*cking stupid, lets face it. Ask a toddler the difference between boys and girls and they'll give you a correct answer. Stick them in a university and they come out claiming their is no difference.

When I say white identity I'm using words that they (far left) may understand. Alt-right, white nationalist, GAMMON!...it's all the same to them.

When I use it I mean groups that focus on their white identity. And when I first came on this forum I remember telling Humpty that I agree with a lot of their complaints but I differ when it comes to solutions. I believe in individualism...I'm what they may call a cuck

But what I do believe needs to happen is that they should be allowed to voice their opinions and not dismissed as racist. When people feel they aren't being listened to and attacked they often turn to violence.

Edit - I don't actually think that the lefties are more educated and the right are knuckle draggers. I'm saying this is how many of the left explain away the people moving that way. "It has nothing to do with our actions...those people are just stupid"
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 10:02]

I'm wondering whether the fact that we're still even thinking in terms of the left/right dialectic means we're just as easily divided and conquered (and f*cked, essentially) as we've ever been.

Squabbling over the crumbs whilst the behind the scenes power of the day carve up the cake, and gorge whilst p*ssing themselves. As they always have. Nothing new under the sun.

Plato nailed it in the Republic; democracy the preferred choice of the oligarchs as it gives the proles the illusion of choice whilst allowing them to run off with all the wealth. And next step tyranny if he's correct. Prescient words from a few millennia ago, but I'm at least looking forward to my two minutes of hate. It'll be shorter at least than the two days of hate I get from my wife every weekend...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

ITV researcher job. on 00:24 - Oct 21 with 1734 viewsE20Jack

ITV researcher job. on 23:28 - Oct 20 by JackSomething

Jobs have been awarded in Swansea Council for many years because the person is a friend or family member of a council employee. Is that alright if the person is white?

As has been said positive discrimination has been going on forever. It's only when it benefits someone other than a white male that the usual cretins throw a tantrum.

I would imagine if a job was posted that had criteria of “only friends allowed to apply” then yes it would get a similar amount of scrutiny. Rightly so of course.

Would it be wrong to be outraged by a story of a wife beating her husband? Or would those who are outraged be shot down with calls of “oh poor white man, husbands also sometimes beat their wives you know”.

Discrimination excused because other people are discriminatory is some bizarre logic. Here’s a wild idea, stop being discriminatory, stop being violent and be a nice person. Excusing the inexcusable because of other inexcusable situations will never solve anything, it just is the prime mover for making it worse.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 0:26]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

ITV researcher job. on 09:22 - Oct 21 with 1666 viewsMo_Wives

Jobs have been awarded in Swansea Council for many years because the person is a friend or family member of a council employee. Is that alright if the person is white?

As has been said positive discrimination has been going on forever. It's only when it benefits someone other than a white male that the usual cretins throw a tantrum.

"Something bad happened to other people who look like that group of people in the past. It was done by different people who look like this group of people...we must now do the bad thing to this group of people to make it up to that group of people"

Just so I can get a bearing on exactly how f*cking crazy people have become could you tell me where you draw the line? I can see you have no problem with racial discrimination to make up for past sins...what about slavery?

You may think I'm being hyperbolic but if some had told me 10 years ago that otherwise normal people would be defending discrimination along racial lines I would have laughed. If you'd have added that they'll also be calling people speaking out against it racist then I'd have hit you with my riding crop and told you "f*ck off and stop wasting my time, fool"

I'd like to have the ability to bump this post if we ever get there to bring you to your senses...that's assuming you're against slavery, of course.
I have a feeling if you suggested slavery to half of these mongoloids their first reply would be "What colour people are we talking about?"
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 9:59]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:44 - Oct 21 with 1658 viewspeenemunde

Positive discrimination has not been going on for ever. You have made that up.
ITV researcher job. on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 1655 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 00:18 - Oct 21 by Jack_Meoff

I'm wondering whether the fact that we're still even thinking in terms of the left/right dialectic means we're just as easily divided and conquered (and f*cked, essentially) as we've ever been.

Squabbling over the crumbs whilst the behind the scenes power of the day carve up the cake, and gorge whilst p*ssing themselves. As they always have. Nothing new under the sun.

Plato nailed it in the Republic; democracy the preferred choice of the oligarchs as it gives the proles the illusion of choice whilst allowing them to run off with all the wealth. And next step tyranny if he's correct. Prescient words from a few millennia ago, but I'm at least looking forward to my two minutes of hate. It'll be shorter at least than the two days of hate I get from my wife every weekend...

What was that noise? Oh it was just Plato rolling over in his grave...you can tell coz it sounds like plates.

With all due respect are you using a quote from a man who spent all his time at the forum arguing over ideologies and politics to make a case for why we shouldn't argue over ideologies and politics on a forum?
Even that quote is his him offering up an argument against a political philosophy.

No, I'm sorry, J-MO, but I don't buy into group think and as long as I think people are talking shit then I'll keep pointing it out. Even if it divides the people...and Plato would agree.
What if the people are united behind a lie? What if they're united in wanting slavery back? Should we not speak out because it'll divide the people? And it seems that every time someone wants to build a utopia by uniting the people they end up shooting a third in the back of the head and imprisoning another third for crimes against the people while the rest try to survive the famine. So forgive me but f*ck the people...or more like f*ck people who try to control the people using slogans about the people.

Now, at this moment we have a left wing establishment pushing blasphemy laws and racial discrimination and I'm speaking out against it. If tomorrow the right wing start pushing for slavery I will speak out about it. I hope you'll join me, J-MO, because this is happening now and if the speech police come for you then raising your vibrations isn't going to help you, my friend.

Edit - Btw, 'the power of the day' are good for cake. They've stolen enough cake for 13 life times...they're now interested in stopping people speaking out over their theft of cake. The game's moved on.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 10:02]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:56 - Oct 21 with 1648 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 00:24 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

I would imagine if a job was posted that had criteria of “only friends allowed to apply” then yes it would get a similar amount of scrutiny. Rightly so of course.

Would it be wrong to be outraged by a story of a wife beating her husband? Or would those who are outraged be shot down with calls of “oh poor white man, husbands also sometimes beat their wives you know”.

Discrimination excused because other people are discriminatory is some bizarre logic. Here’s a wild idea, stop being discriminatory, stop being violent and be a nice person. Excusing the inexcusable because of other inexcusable situations will never solve anything, it just is the prime mover for making it worse.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 0:26]

Well said, E20.

I'd like to add this for the lefties...

Human beings use to be discriminated against by other human beings. It was wrong. It was bad. Now you're supporting human beings being discriminated against again...and it's still wrong and it's still bad. Stop doing that.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 09:57 - Oct 21 with 1646 viewsJango

This is something only a cretin would say.

You’re never gonna stop ‘positive discrimination’ in that sense. My dad got me my job years ago, not because I’m white, I just happen to be white. The Muslim and Chinese communities are as guilty as any for doing it. That’s not the problem. When you’ve got a National organisation blatantly discriminating against white people though there’s a massive issue. If you can’t see that then there’s no help for you.
ITV researcher job. on 10:05 - Oct 21 with 1636 viewsJackfath

ITV researcher job. on 09:57 - Oct 21 by Jango

You’re never gonna stop ‘positive discrimination’ in that sense. My dad got me my job years ago, not because I’m white, I just happen to be white. The Muslim and Chinese communities are as guilty as any for doing it. That’s not the problem. When you’ve got a National organisation blatantly discriminating against white people though there’s a massive issue. If you can’t see that then there’s no help for you.

Your Dad got you your job? How does that work?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

ITV researcher job. on 10:08 - Oct 21 with 1634 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 09:57 - Oct 21 by Jango

Nothing wrong with friends & family helping someone get a job/placement, but as you say when national organisations and political parties adopt such policies that discriminate against white and hide behind the word “equality”, which is just another term for social engineering.
ITV researcher job. on 10:11 - Oct 21 with 1631 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 10:05 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

Ah Jackfath, I was just thinking of you. I was reminded of Plato's criticism of the democratic procedure. He pointed out it gave people the illusion they had a choice and it brought to mind you and Mr Prosser's behaviour during the annual poster of the year competition

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 10:18 - Oct 21 with 1622 viewsJackfath

ITV researcher job. on 10:11 - Oct 21 by Mo_Wives

Ah Jackfath, I was just thinking of you. I was reminded of Plato's criticism of the democratic procedure. He pointed out it gave people the illusion they had a choice and it brought to mind you and Mr Prosser's behaviour during the annual poster of the year competition

I'm glad i'm never very far away from your thoughts

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

ITV researcher job. on 10:21 - Oct 21 with 1616 viewspeenemunde

ITV researcher job. on 10:05 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

Ffs 🤣
ITV researcher job. on 10:27 - Oct 21 with 1611 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 10:18 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

I'm glad i'm never very far away from your thoughts

Why do I get the feeling you're stroking a white cat and grinning while saying that?

A white cat who can't get a researchers job at ITV, I might add.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 10:51 - Oct 21 with 1584 viewsE20Jack

ITV researcher job. on 10:27 - Oct 21 by Mo_Wives

Why do I get the feeling you're stroking a white cat and grinning while saying that?

A white cat who can't get a researchers job at ITV, I might add.

Now that is comedy.

Top stuff Mo. 😁

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

ITV researcher job. on 13:10 - Oct 21 with 1533 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 10:51 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

Now that is comedy.

Top stuff Mo. 😁

I'm gonna try an encore...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 08:43 - Oct 22 with 1433 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 00:18 - Oct 21 by Jack_Meoff

I may have to apologise to you, J-MO. I had a think about what you said and came to the conclusion you were right and I was wrong...or at least I misunderstood the point you were making. It's absolutely about dividing us. How could it not be...they even call it diversity.
When you take a group of kids, stick them in university, draw dividing lines around groups in society and then tell the kids one sided stories of historical sins before sending the angry little gremlins out as activists to scream at people with the wrong skin colour or genitals you're gonna end up with chaos. Chaos online and chaos on the streets. Chaos that will be used as justification for more and more laws to 'keep us safe'.

My opinion though is not to avoid arguing. I believe you have to debunk the shit they believe. You have to shine a light on the universities teaching this shit. You have to try and win people over to your side of the debate. Now, this made me look at my own actions and ask if me calling people f*cking idiots is doing that? or is it pushing people away and causing division? and I'm afraid the answer is obvious. There's no point winning a battle if the actions you take cause you to lose the war.
So I am gonna try extra hard not to call people f*cking idiots and maybe those people can help me by not acting like f*cking idiots. Only joking

So I apologise to you and thank you for making me take a step back and have a look at myself.
I think I just raised my vibration

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 11:53 - Oct 22 with 1397 viewsJackSomething

ITV researcher job. on 23:46 - Oct 20 by Wingstandwood

Nepotism is indeed another form of unfair practice also!... I would not argue against your extremely valid point because what you mentioned is another thing that denies many a far better applicant a job position that is so justifiably deserved.

It's funny that the only person who posted a decent response was the person I was replying to. The others all bang on with their usual shtick of how 'yes of course all discrimination is wrong, but we only want to moan about it when it's us poor white males who are suffering...'

They twist themselves in knots to justify it, which is always amusing. Not as funny as Peene suggesting there has never been a case of 'jobs for the boys' in local councils though.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

ITV researcher job. on 13:08 - Oct 22 with 1375 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 11:53 - Oct 22 by JackSomething

It's funny that the only person who posted a decent response was the person I was replying to. The others all bang on with their usual shtick of how 'yes of course all discrimination is wrong, but we only want to moan about it when it's us poor white males who are suffering...'

They twist themselves in knots to justify it, which is always amusing. Not as funny as Peene suggesting there has never been a case of 'jobs for the boys' in local councils though.

Shut up you f*cking idiot.

Since you're talking about the council and tax payers money then yes, I am against it. I expect the job be given to the best candidate. Put up the examples and cases you're talking about and I will condemn them. Btw, are you suggesting only white people benefit from this in local councils? Are you saying there are no black or brown people who've benefited from council jobs due to family members? Why did you make this racial?

You like to say white people only care when it affects white people. I have continually talked about discrimination of non white people that has happened in the past and I have denounced it. I AM AGAINST IT. I AM AGAINST DISCRIMINATION OF ANY RACE...UNLIKE YOU. You're the one whose opinion changes depending on the race, not me. Have you got that into your head?

Now, I am denouncing this case of racial discrimination because someone has brought it to my attention with this thread. Please give me the chance to show I will denounce racial discrimination against non white people by posting a similar advert to the OP which is discriminating against non white people

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 13:44 - Oct 22 with 1367 viewsDippy

All is one, all is equal.. are traits of 1930s Nazi propaganda.

A boy is a boy,
A girl is a girl
Black is black
White is white

If you deviate from these concepts, you will find your views correlate with supreme aryan. The one race ideological principle.

But current left wing groups can't see their hypocritical narratives.

We will never be one supreme race, we'll always have differences, because it's what WW2 was all about.

Poll: Cooper Out

ITV researcher job. on 13:49 - Oct 22 with 1359 viewsLohengrin

ITV researcher job. on 13:44 - Oct 22 by Dippy

All is one, all is equal.. are traits of 1930s Nazi propaganda.

A boy is a boy,
A girl is a girl
Black is black
White is white

If you deviate from these concepts, you will find your views correlate with supreme aryan. The one race ideological principle.

But current left wing groups can't see their hypocritical narratives.

We will never be one supreme race, we'll always have differences, because it's what WW2 was all about.

You’re quite wrong there, Dip. Vera Lynn’s agent was the true causus belli.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

ITV researcher job. on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 1351 viewsDippy

ITV researcher job. on 13:49 - Oct 22 by Lohengrin

You’re quite wrong there, Dip. Vera Lynn’s agent was the true causus belli.

You can't put your opinions down, unless you go to source, where real right and left wing groups were meaningful.. because they actually killed people.

This is right out of the section of SS folklore. Masquerading as a minority inclusion.

The sky is blue today, it's not grey, and you won't change my mind, over an agenda.

Poll: Cooper Out

ITV researcher job. on 14:09 - Oct 22 with 1341 viewsLohengrin

ITV researcher job. on 13:59 - Oct 22 by Dippy

You can't put your opinions down, unless you go to source, where real right and left wing groups were meaningful.. because they actually killed people.

This is right out of the section of SS folklore. Masquerading as a minority inclusion.

The sky is blue today, it's not grey, and you won't change my mind, over an agenda.

ITV researcher job. on 14:17 - Oct 22 with 1339 viewsMo_Wives

ITV researcher job. on 11:53 - Oct 22 by JackSomething

Look, JS, first let me say sorry for the idiot comment. It was a joke that I was going to start the reply to the next post. Unfortunately, your post made it difficult to tell if it was an obvious joke or whether I was calling a spade a spade.

Let me try and explain why your example is not the same.

Let's say a man, we'll make him black just so you don't see him as evil, has worked for 30 years in a council and he gets his son a job. The people employing him know the father. They know him to be of good character, more than capable of doing the job and reliable. The son shares his dna. He's also probably been instilled with the same values...you know the saying the apple never falls far from the tree. The employer may also know the son and know he's reliable and capable. So statistically the odds are high that the son will be a good person to employ. We can make a measured judgement with information. That said if a kid far more qualified is also applying, since it's public money, I expect the job to go to the best person rather than giving your mate a break.

At this point I'd also like to add that there are often complaints from white people on this forum about the club employing owners children who are white. So people do care when it's white people benefiting from it. Sorry, I digress...

When you turn down someone because of their skin colour it is unfair because their skin colour tells you nothing about their abilities. Nothing about their background. Nothing about their values or character. All it tells you is what colour skin they have.
Am I getting through to you? Looking at someone and judging them on their skin colour, whether black, brown, yellow or even white is racism. If you believe in the best person for the job and dismiss them due to skin colour you are being racist. Unless they're are applying to play the part of Martin Luther King in a film (or something similar). But even then you are giving it to the best person for that job and MLK is not white.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

ITV researcher job. on 14:27 - Oct 22 with 1333 viewsLoyal

ITV researcher job. on 13:08 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

Shut up you f*cking idiot.

Since you're talking about the council and tax payers money then yes, I am against it. I expect the job be given to the best candidate. Put up the examples and cases you're talking about and I will condemn them. Btw, are you suggesting only white people benefit from this in local councils? Are you saying there are no black or brown people who've benefited from council jobs due to family members? Why did you make this racial?

You like to say white people only care when it affects white people. I have continually talked about discrimination of non white people that has happened in the past and I have denounced it. I AM AGAINST IT. I AM AGAINST DISCRIMINATION OF ANY RACE...UNLIKE YOU. You're the one whose opinion changes depending on the race, not me. Have you got that into your head?

Now, I am denouncing this case of racial discrimination because someone has brought it to my attention with this thread. Please give me the chance to show I will denounce racial discrimination against non white people by posting a similar advert to the OP which is discriminating against non white people

John Barnes anyone ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

ITV researcher job. on 14:34 - Oct 22 with 1326 viewsLohengrin

ITV researcher job. on 14:17 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

Look, JS, first let me say sorry for the idiot comment. It was a joke that I was going to start the reply to the next post. Unfortunately, your post made it difficult to tell if it was an obvious joke or whether I was calling a spade a spade.

Let me try and explain why your example is not the same.

Let's say a man, we'll make him black just so you don't see him as evil, has worked for 30 years in a council and he gets his son a job. The people employing him know the father. They know him to be of good character, more than capable of doing the job and reliable. The son shares his dna. He's also probably been instilled with the same values...you know the saying the apple never falls far from the tree. The employer may also know the son and know he's reliable and capable. So statistically the odds are high that the son will be a good person to employ. We can make a measured judgement with information. That said if a kid far more qualified is also applying, since it's public money, I expect the job to go to the best person rather than giving your mate a break.

At this point I'd also like to add that there are often complaints from white people on this forum about the club employing owners children who are white. So people do care when it's white people benefiting from it. Sorry, I digress...

When you turn down someone because of their skin colour it is unfair because their skin colour tells you nothing about their abilities. Nothing about their background. Nothing about their values or character. All it tells you is what colour skin they have.
Am I getting through to you? Looking at someone and judging them on their skin colour, whether black, brown, yellow or even white is racism. If you believe in the best person for the job and dismiss them due to skin colour you are being racist. Unless they're are applying to play the part of Martin Luther King in a film (or something similar). But even then you are giving it to the best person for that job and MLK is not white.

”Let's say a man, we'll make him black just so you don't see him as evil...”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024