Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Describe your last fart as a movie title, 19:19 - Oct 19 with 11256 viewsjackportis

Demolition man?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 21:41 - Oct 19 with 1914 viewsCatullus

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, except it was more SH than CH.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 22:03 - Oct 19 with 1897 viewsNogginthenog

The Desert Rasps
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 22:05 - Oct 19 with 1891 viewssherpajacob

Run for cover.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 22:06 - Oct 19 with 1891 viewsdickythorpe

The Great Escape
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 22:29 - Oct 19 with 1872 viewsItchySphincter

The Sweet Smell Of Success.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 23:32 - Oct 19 with 1848 viewsDyfnant

Apocalypse Now

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 23:42 - Oct 19 with 1839 viewsJack_Meoff

The Men Who Stare at Goats
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 23:45]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 23:45 - Oct 19 with 1836 viewsraynor94

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 23:50 - Oct 19 with 1829 viewsHighjack

Hot shots

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 00:52 - Oct 20 with 1795 viewssainthelens

Deliverance
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 00:53 - Oct 20 with 1794 viewsHighjack

Star Trek III the search for Spock

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 01:35 - Oct 20 with 1780 viewsDyfnant

First Blood

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 01:44 - Oct 20 with 1771 viewsHighjack

The fast and the furious number two

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 01:49 - Oct 20 with 1769 viewsDyfnant

I am Legend

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 04:56 - Oct 20 with 1718 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 05:38 - Oct 20 with 1711 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 06:02 - Oct 20 with 1707 viewsWxmJax

I was in a restaurant today and the music was also playing in the toilets. I liked the song but it was spoilt by some guy doing an air machine gun impersonation in the bog. I thought of waiting for him to come out and say fair do's that was impressive but thought better of it. He may have been bigger than me. If I had to give him a movie title it would have been 633 squadron.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 6:05]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 06:54 - Oct 20 with 1684 viewswobbly

Follow thru

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0020894/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 07:15 - Oct 20 with 1680 viewsjackal

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 06:02 - Oct 20 by WxmJax

I was in a restaurant today and the music was also playing in the toilets. I liked the song but it was spoilt by some guy doing an air machine gun impersonation in the bog. I thought of waiting for him to come out and say fair do's that was impressive but thought better of it. He may have been bigger than me. If I had to give him a movie title it would have been 633 squadron.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 6:05]

Boulogne station toilet was where the loudest one I ever heard occurred.

I though the guy's head would appear above the door of the cubicle.

Very impressive! Must have registered on the Richter Scale. So "Earthquake".
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 8:06]
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 07:54 - Oct 20 with 1669 viewsCopaMundial

The Dam Busters
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 08:16 - Oct 20 with 1648 viewsBrynCartwright

Enemy At The Gates

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 08:22 - Oct 20 with 1646 viewsSwansea_Viking

Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs

You Stupid Boy!

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 08:51 - Oct 20 with 1632 viewsdickythorpe

Farenheit 451
Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 09:10 - Oct 20 with 1625 viewsBrynCartwright

Backdraft

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Describe your last fart as a movie title, on 09:41 - Oct 20 with 1613 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Guffalo

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024