Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wed v mids 20:39 - Oct 19 with 1737 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pretty poor first half. Full backs keeping tabs on the wingers. 4 or 5 passes being put together before the ball is launched forward. Tony Pullis going apesh!t on the touchline.
Lots of huff and puff with very little quality and no shots on target from either side. Though Wednesday grazed the bar with one header.
The standards have definitely dropped dramatically since the last time we were in this league.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 20:41]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sheffield Wed v mids on 20:44 - Oct 19 with 1719 viewsploppy

DIre stuff so far. Boro did have 1 shot on target first half - easy save. Got to say, Bannan looks a class above.
Sheffield Wed v mids on 21:04 - Oct 19 with 1700 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sheffield Wed v mids on 20:44 - Oct 19 by ploppy

DIre stuff so far. Boro did have 1 shot on target first half - easy save. Got to say, Bannan looks a class above.

See what we have done plops. The goals are flowing now. :-)

Edit: well it was not great fare but improved in the second half. The match will remain in my mind though for the Boro rugby style defence in the last minute. All the players throwing themselves on top of the ball on the goal line so Wednesday could not kick the ball into the net without kicking them first.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 21:44]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sheffield Wed v mids on 21:42 - Oct 19 with 1671 viewsploppy

Sheffield Wed v mids on 21:04 - Oct 19 by Private_Partz

See what we have done plops. The goals are flowing now. :-)

Edit: well it was not great fare but improved in the second half. The match will remain in my mind though for the Boro rugby style defence in the last minute. All the players throwing themselves on top of the ball on the goal line so Wednesday could not kick the ball into the net without kicking them first.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2018 21:44]

Oh well, not a bad ending. Low on quality overall. I so wanted Wed to equalise.
Sheffield Wed v mids on 21:45 - Oct 19 with 1666 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sheffield Wed v mids on 21:42 - Oct 19 by ploppy

Oh well, not a bad ending. Low on quality overall. I so wanted Wed to equalise.

See my comment above about the 6 nations style defending in the last minute by Boro. Nothing hides how poor the quality was though. :-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024