Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good enough 16:54 - Oct 20 with 10647 viewsSteensig

Really lack of creativity today, could see the loss all game, not 5 passes in a row without throwing it away, worst game of the season for me.. Thoughts?
Not good enough on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 1414 viewsCooperman

Not good enough on 20:43 - Oct 20 by jeza739

With all respect by your own admission you werent there. If villa had been 3 up at half time it would've been deserved...
TA missed 2 easier chances than the one he scored. Dreadful team selection dreadful first half

No. Dreadful first 40 mins. Above average last 50 mins.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Not good enough on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 1413 viewsjeza739

Not good enough on 20:38 - Oct 20 by Cooperman

They were not as good as you make out in the first half.

You are failing to mention our chances in the last five minutes.

Didnt say they were good in first half. We were total garbage. Yes we had a good 5 mins just before the break
Not good enough on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 1408 viewsFireboy2

With all respect by your own admission you werent there. If villa had been 3 up at half time it would've been deserved...
TA missed 2 easier chances than the one he scored. Dreadful team selection dreadful first half

You aremt far off but the reason they werent 3 up is bacause they are sh!t at finishing

Just like us

A draw would have been a fair result and if we had another striker to help poor oli out we could have come away with not just 1 but all 3 pts
Not good enough on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 1402 viewsjasper_T

Not good enough on 20:49 - Oct 20 by Fireboy2

You aremt far off but the reason they werent 3 up is bacause they are sh!t at finishing

Just like us

A draw would have been a fair result and if we had another striker to help poor oli out we could have come away with not just 1 but all 3 pts

It's quickly becoming less "help Oli out" and more "replace Oli because he can't score up front and he's no better on the wing so why bother with him?"

Don't think we've got the players in midfield to allow the luxury of two up front.
Not good enough on 21:09 - Oct 20 with 1372 viewslonglostjack

Ollie seems to be undergoing some re-training away from a classic 9. I can understand that but to do it in competitive games clearly highlights our lack of options up front.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Not good enough on 21:09 - Oct 20 with 1372 views34dfgdf54

Not good enough on 20:33 - Oct 20 by Cooperman

In which case you need to keep quiet.

That was most definitely a case of three points dropped.

One of those games where I spend the journey home wondering how we’ve lost.

They should have been out of sight in the first half, and at the start of the second. Ipswich was three points dropped, this wasn’t.

If I got something to say on here I will, I don’t “need” to keep quiet for you.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 21:34]
Not good enough on 21:32 - Oct 20 with 1319 views_

At worst it was an even game

At best we bossed it overall and had the more and better chances.

Let's face it mate, you set your stall out a while ago,myself you're not going to give anything to the Club you say you support

That's your choice. You've got to live with that

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Not good enough on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 1303 viewsjeza739

Not good enough on 21:32 - Oct 20 by _

At worst it was an even game

At best we bossed it overall and had the more and better chances.

Let's face it mate, you set your stall out a while ago,myself you're not going to give anything to the Club you say you support

That's your choice. You've got to live with that

I always support our club though try to be subjective. If i think things are good i say so likewise if i think they're bad
Though i dont have your love for our current and previous owners who have put us in this position. i do acknowledge what HJ etc achieved pre 2013/4

Last but not least i am not, never have been and never will be your mate
Login to get fewer ads

Not good enough on 21:50 - Oct 20 with 1285 viewsDarran

So we didn’t score,we lost the game but we were good enough?

How does that work then? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not good enough on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 1258 viewsjeza739

Not good enough on 21:50 - Oct 20 by Darran

Exactly
Not good enough on 22:09 - Oct 20 with 1229 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 21:50 - Oct 20 by Darran

Yup, did everything but score. Much hope ahead.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not good enough on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 1205 viewsCooperman

Not good enough on 21:09 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

They should have been out of sight in the first half, and at the start of the second. Ipswich was three points dropped, this wasn’t.

If I got something to say on here I will, I don’t “need” to keep quiet for you.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 21:34]

Right’o.

You were watching a shit stream and saw hardly any of the second half (your words rather than mine) but you wish to argue against people who saw it in the flesh?

Don’t bring Ipswich into the discussion as it has absolutely zero to do with today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Not good enough on 01:32 - Oct 21 with 1145 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 22:46 - Oct 20 by Cooperman

Right’o.

You were watching a shit stream and saw hardly any of the second half (your words rather than mine) but you wish to argue against people who saw it in the flesh?

Don’t bring Ipswich into the discussion as it has absolutely zero to do with today.

Good God

If you saw that in the flesh, then you have no idea about the game of football

The first half was one of the worst games I have had the misfortune to watch and that includes the Villa team as well

A little better in the second half, but nothing to write home about

Forget about chances, it’s goals that counts

You could argue that the Swans were terrible because they didn’t convert chances into goals
Not good enough on 01:41 - Oct 21 with 1138 views34dfgdf54

Not good enough on 22:46 - Oct 20 by Cooperman

Right’o.

Yeah I do.

You can’t have it both ways. Villa should have been out of sight first half and Tammy should have at least a hat trick, Adamoah should have scored, Grealish aswell, and these were all in the second half which we were apparently dominant?

Yes, I will bring Ipswich into the discussion, as that was a game where we genuinely should have battered them, this was nothing like it whatsoever.
Not good enough on 01:55 - Oct 21 with 1134 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 01:41 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I do.

You can’t have it both ways. Villa should have been out of sight first half and Tammy should have at least a hat trick, Adamoah should have scored, Grealish aswell, and these were all in the second half which we were apparently dominant?

Yes, I will bring Ipswich into the discussion, as that was a game where we genuinely should have battered them, this was nothing like it whatsoever.

You will never win the arguement with some fans especially those that wear these rose tinted glasses

I can understand what they are trying to do, in as much as they are looking for something that tells them the Swans are getting it right. But this sometimes blurs the reality and today’s game was a good example

The first half was absolutely dreadful.

A little better in the second half

Chances was not converted into goals

No points gained

I read on icwales what each player was awarded in points

I would halved everyone of them

They did say that was the case, but for a slightly improved second half
Not good enough on 02:04 - Oct 21 with 1131 views34dfgdf54

Not good enough on 01:55 - Oct 21 by valleyboy

You will never win the arguement with some fans especially those that wear these rose tinted glasses

I can understand what they are trying to do, in as much as they are looking for something that tells them the Swans are getting it right. But this sometimes blurs the reality and today’s game was a good example

The first half was absolutely dreadful.

A little better in the second half

Chances was not converted into goals

No points gained

I read on icwales what each player was awarded in points

I would halved everyone of them

They did say that was the case, but for a slightly improved second half

Agree with what you say regarding first half being awful and second being better.

But I’m not p*ssed off with today’s performance or result, bad performances and mistakes will happen, it’s a completely new squad, which includes young players starting out in their careers as first team regulars. We are where I expected us to be when the season kicked off and so far so good as far I’m concerned.

There are still huge problems behind the scenes at the club, I have no doubt about that whatsoever, and they will come more into light during the January transfer window.

What worries me is there are supporters that will turn on Potter if we aren’t competing at the top end of the table, they need to keep expectations in check if you ask me and be careful what they wish for if they go down that route.
Not good enough on 02:23 - Oct 21 with 1129 viewsEU5Makaveli

Reality check, we are a mid table championship team and that’s it.

Good against Ipswich despite the defeat but below par for the majority of today.
Not good enough on 02:33 - Oct 21 with 1125 viewsjasper_T

Not good enough on 02:23 - Oct 21 by EU5Makaveli

Reality check, we are a mid table championship team and that’s it.

Good against Ipswich despite the defeat but below par for the majority of today.

The reality check should be that our form is far from mid table.
Not good enough on 08:11 - Oct 21 with 1072 views34dfgdf54

Not good enough on 02:33 - Oct 21 by jasper_T

The reality check should be that our form is far from mid table.

Which will swing in roundabouts throughout the season. We’ll end up midtable.
Not good enough on 09:01 - Oct 21 with 1045 viewsSWANSEYE

We need Mulder back between the sticks
Not good enough on 11:37 - Oct 21 with 986 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 22:09 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Yup, did everything but score. Much hope ahead.

We had some chances, but in fairness Aston Villa they had big chance to put the game away

Not my words, but the words of the Swansea manager

Are you sure you was was watching the right game??

Where is the hope that you see because Swansea have only won 1 game in the last 7

Remember, that this present Swansea side is a very young side and the last thing they need is for a manager to be tinkering with formations and players, especially playing players out of position
Not good enough on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 979 viewsSTID2017

Not good enough on 17:15 - Oct 20 by Dippy

We struggle to break teams down.. too many 0-0s and 1-0s.. we're a bit like Sousa's Swans

Nothing like Sousa's boring team.
Any failure is not for want of trying.
Why Robets didn't blast his chance instead of trying to place it I'll never know

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Not good enough on 11:56 - Oct 21 with 971 viewsbuilthjack

I didn't see yesterdays game. But by reading through posts on this site it's damn obvious we need a finisher. Surely nobody can dispute that?
There will be one or two.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not good enough on 14:56 - Oct 21 with 909 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 11:56 - Oct 21 by builthjack

I didn't see yesterdays game. But by reading through posts on this site it's damn obvious we need a finisher. Surely nobody can dispute that?

It’s not about one or two players taking their chances but all of the outfield players need to do it when the time arises
Not good enough on 15:18 - Oct 21 with 880 viewsjasper_T

Not good enough on 11:56 - Oct 21 by builthjack

There were no chances needing finishing in that first half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024