Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good enough 16:54 - Oct 20 with 10631 viewsSteensig

Really lack of creativity today, could see the loss all game, not 5 passes in a row without throwing it away, worst game of the season for me.. Thoughts?
Not good enough on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 1607 views_

Not good enough on 17:16 - Oct 20 by valleyboy

I agree that Villa were not very good, but the Swans were no better either

Terrible game to watch

Can understand why supporter from both sides would leave early

What did you watch it on? I doubt whether you saw a single second?!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Not good enough on 17:44 - Oct 20 with 1601 views_

Not good enough on 17:34 - Oct 20 by valleyboy

Football is not about the number of chances a team had in a game

It’s got something to do in how many goals you score and that you score more goals than the opposition

Swansea this season has only scored 1 more goal than the bottom side in the league

12 goals from 11 games is not very good whatever amount of spin you want to put on it

So you didn't mention a single Villa chance?

So you didn't actually watch a single second of the game???

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Not good enough on 17:46 - Oct 20 with 1589 views_

Not good enough on 17:34 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Tammy should have had a few more aswell though on the flip side.

That shit header down and what else exactly?

Don't get me wrong they had their chances but you'd expect that from Villa buoyed on by a new manager, John Terry as assistant, 42k fans and emotionally up for it as Doug Ellis has just passed....

But we were much the better side. That was as clear as day to see. (If you watched it, of course)

Not good enough on 17:46 - Oct 20 with 1585 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 17:34 - Oct 20 by valleyboy

Football is not about the number of chances a team had in a game

It’s got something to do in how many goals you score and that you score more goals than the opposition

Swansea this season has only scored 1 more goal than the bottom side in the league

12 goals from 11 games is not very good whatever amount of spin you want to put on it

You are now the official planet swans poster in charge of the bleeding obvious with a daft slant to prove a point. Drink more beer 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not good enough on 17:47 - Oct 20 with 1568 views_

Not good enough on 17:42 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Saw hardly any of second half.

You’d know about strange posts though in fairness.

So you watched half a game and you weighed in....

Ok.

Makes sense now

Not good enough on 17:50 - Oct 20 with 1536 viewsMogzzy9

Today's starting eleven was the issue.
Nordfeldt in goal again. At one point he cleared a minimal pressure kick straight to Abraham. He could have done more to prevent the goal.
Not starting Dan James who has been pretty dam impressive so far. And flying down the wing today would have caused them hell.
Not playing Narsingh is going to cost us more in the long run than paying the extra fees for appearances.
Grimes should have started on recent form.

By now Potter should know his strongest eleven against any side we will face. This whole We've played worse and won and we've played better and lost bollocks bas to stop.
We're sliding down the league and now below some utter shit teams.
Bony needs to be tested and proven to score in this league before January or we seriously need to look at signing aomeone who can. If we can afford to.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Not good enough on 17:53 - Oct 20 with 1501 viewsFlashberryjack

Not good enough on 17:46 - Oct 20 by Loyal

You are now the official planet swans poster in charge of the bleeding obvious with a daft slant to prove a point. Drink more beer 👍

Sometimes you have to point out the bleeding obvious, because some are unable to see the bleeding obvious, without it being actually pointed out to them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Not good enough on 17:54 - Oct 20 with 1501 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 17:42 - Oct 20 by _

What did you watch it on? I doubt whether you saw a single second?!!!

On iFollow 01 stream

Other than for about 7 minutes in the second half, when it switched to another game. You had perfect viewing
Login to get fewer ads

Not good enough on 17:54 - Oct 20 with 1495 viewsGaryjack

Not good enough on 17:44 - Oct 20 by _

So you didn't mention a single Villa chance?

So you didn't actually watch a single second of the game???

Oi! Don't talk to yer old man like that! Show some respect!
Not good enough on 18:03 - Oct 20 with 1430 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 17:54 - Oct 20 by valleyboy

On iFollow 01 stream

Other than for about 7 minutes in the second half, when it switched to another game. You had perfect viewing

So you missed the most dominant third of the game from the swans ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Not good enough on 18:03 - Oct 20 with 1432 viewslonglostjack

Not good enough on 17:42 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Mein Freund hier, der eine Brille trägt, war noch nie bei Specsavers, mag aber einen guten Titten-Wix. 🇩🇪👍

😂👍🍺

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Not good enough on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 1421 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 17:53 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

Sometimes you have to point out the bleeding obvious, because some are unable to see the bleeding obvious, without it being actually pointed out to them.

Rose tinted glasses do you mean

McBurnie must have had a hard week on Scotland duties, as he looked as if he could do with a long rest
Not good enough on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 1414 viewstrinityann

My team this season would be:

1 Mulder
2 Naughton
3 Ollson
4 Rodon
5 Van Der Hoorn
6 Grimes
7 Roberts (would be Narsingh)
8 Fer
9 McBurnie (I don't want to see him running around the pitch in pointless area's)
10 Celina
11 James (Possibly Montero if fully fit).
Not good enough on 18:07 - Oct 20 with 1391 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 17:53 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

Ok.
So Huw Jenkins is a better keeper than Nordvelt ?

My response, the advent of the motor car and it's progress mechanically through the ages has made parts of the country more accessible to many tourists.

There, bleeding obvious. And a complete bullshit answer.

Not good enough on 18:11 - Oct 20 with 1374 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 18:03 - Oct 20 by Loyal

So you missed the most dominant third of the game from the swans ?

So out of the 95 minutes of the game, the Swans were dominant in less than 10% of that game

Thank God you are not one of the clubs statistician

Coming to conclusion of a game in such a short time

Perhaps that is the problem down in Swansea, in that they have statisticians of the same mind
Not good enough on 18:19 - Oct 20 with 1342 viewsjasper_T

Not good enough on 18:05 - Oct 20 by trinityann

My team this season would be:

1 Mulder
2 Naughton
3 Ollson
4 Rodon
5 Van Der Hoorn
6 Grimes
7 Roberts (would be Narsingh)
8 Fer
9 McBurnie (I don't want to see him running around the pitch in pointless area's)
10 Celina
11 James (Possibly Montero if fully fit).

Even if fully fit Montero should be off the bench for half an hour.
Not good enough on 18:36 - Oct 20 with 1296 viewsjacktar

I didn't find a stream so saw none of the game. Listened to Radio Wales match report which doesn't really tell you much. Looking at the game stats ....... more possession, more shots on goal. twice as many corners and close to half as many fouls. seems we did OK There seems to be far more pessimism with some on here than would be warranted.
FFS guys, Villa had everything going for them today ..... new manager, full house, home advantage and we lost by a single goal.
I think a bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss with some on here!.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Not good enough on 18:40 - Oct 20 with 1277 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 18:11 - Oct 20 by valleyboy

So out of the 95 minutes of the game, the Swans were dominant in less than 10% of that game

Thank God you are not one of the clubs statistician

Coming to conclusion of a game in such a short time

Perhaps that is the problem down in Swansea, in that they have statisticians of the same mind

You need to check your grammar, the post I referred to indicated you only watched 7 minutes of the 2nd half, stop chucking insults and trying to prove a point that the team I support are shit for the sake of proving a point.
Any way lovely chat, time for a few big beers and some time with people who are of adult age ( talking of insults ) ...
Have a wonderful evening.

Not good enough on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 1255 viewsbonymine

Not good enough on 16:56 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Villa were shit, the swans were murdering them and could have had three or four second half. So frustrating.

Exactly what I said at half time mate Villa were no great shakes at this level we could have turned them over just like Millwall if we’d ‘clicked’ today ....

This League is so competitive anybody can beat any other team on their day that’s why it’s one of the greatest supported Leagues in the World 💪👍👏

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Not good enough on 18:55 - Oct 20 with 1242 viewsvalleyboy

Not good enough on 18:40 - Oct 20 by Loyal

You need to check your grammar, the post I referred to indicated you only watched 7 minutes of the 2nd half, stop chucking insults and trying to prove a point that the team I support are shit for the sake of proving a point.
Any way lovely chat, time for a few big beers and some time with people who are of adult age ( talking of insults ) ...
Have a wonderful evening.

I suggest you read my post again

There was a blip of 7 minutes in the whole game, in where for some season the transmission from Villa Park was lost for that amount of time

And not that I only saw the game for 7 minutes
Not good enough on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 1159 viewsFireboy2

Not good enough on 17:46 - Oct 20 by _

That shit header down and what else exactly?

Don't get me wrong they had their chances but you'd expect that from Villa buoyed on by a new manager, John Terry as assistant, 42k fans and emotionally up for it as Doug Ellis has just passed....

But we were much the better side. That was as clear as day to see. (If you watched it, of course)

We were much the better side,especially in the 2nd half

BUT

We didnt score

And that is because your fvcking mates didnt dip their grubby stinking thieving hedge fund hands into the pot for a striker to help oli out

And btw i did go to the game chris
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 20:23]
Not good enough on 20:33 - Oct 20 with 1127 viewsCooperman

Not good enough on 17:42 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Saw hardly any of second half.

You’d know about strange posts though in fairness.

In which case you need to keep quiet.

That was most definitely a case of three points dropped.

One of those games where I spend the journey home wondering how we’ve lost.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Not good enough on 20:36 - Oct 20 with 1123 viewsjeza739

Not good enough on 17:01 - Oct 20 by Loyal

We had four solid nailed on second half chances, how the fcking we didn't score is beyond me. Connor missed an absolute sitter. Some of our link play was excellent, just a bit slow and mundane. We were by far the better side.

Tammy Abraham should have had 3. He missed they easier 2! They battered us first half we just werent at the races. Were better 2nd half yes
Not good enough on 20:38 - Oct 20 with 1116 viewsCooperman

Not good enough on 20:36 - Oct 20 by jeza739

Tammy Abraham should have had 3. He missed they easier 2! They battered us first half we just werent at the races. Were better 2nd half yes

They were not as good as you make out in the first half.

You are failing to mention our chances in the last five minutes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Not good enough on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 1101 viewsjeza739

Not good enough on 18:36 - Oct 20 by jacktar

I didn't find a stream so saw none of the game. Listened to Radio Wales match report which doesn't really tell you much. Looking at the game stats ....... more possession, more shots on goal. twice as many corners and close to half as many fouls. seems we did OK There seems to be far more pessimism with some on here than would be warranted.
FFS guys, Villa had everything going for them today ..... new manager, full house, home advantage and we lost by a single goal.
I think a bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss with some on here!.

With all respect by your own admission you werent there. If villa had been 3 up at half time it would've been deserved...
TA missed 2 easier chances than the one he scored. Dreadful team selection dreadful first half
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024