Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not good enough 16:54 - Oct 20 with 10618 viewsSteensig

Really lack of creativity today, could see the loss all game, not 5 passes in a row without throwing it away, worst game of the season for me.. Thoughts?
Not good enough on 13:31 - Oct 23 with 749 viewsjasper_T

Not good enough on 13:17 - Oct 23 by ploppy

Fer was really poor last Saturday. He got caught in possession numerous times and in very dangerous positions. He has a tendency to dither on the ball - he's always done it and he mostly relies on his strength to get him out of trouble. Makes me wonder what his best position is because as a defensive midfielder he's a mistake waiting to happen.

A lot of people forgot his massive deficiencies because he got injured around the time the wheels fell off Carvalhal rescue attempt, and he'd had a couple of good games just prior.
Not good enough on 10:56 - Oct 24 with 657 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 11:37 - Oct 21 by valleyboy

We had some chances, but in fairness Aston Villa they had big chance to put the game away

Not my words, but the words of the Swansea manager

Are you sure you was was watching the right game??

Where is the hope that you see because Swansea have only won 1 game in the last 7

Remember, that this present Swansea side is a very young side and the last thing they need is for a manager to be tinkering with formations and players, especially playing players out of position

The hope I saw on Saturday v Villa came to fruition for the second half v Blackburn. To save any further discussion i thought I would leave the answer out on the pitch for the players to show last night. Oh and yes the sausages in Munich last night tasted like gold.
Which game were you watching ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not good enough on 03:08 - Oct 25 with 600 viewsLoyal

Not good enough on 10:56 - Oct 24 by Loyal

The hope I saw on Saturday v Villa came to fruition for the second half v Blackburn. To save any further discussion i thought I would leave the answer out on the pitch for the players to show last night. Oh and yes the sausages in Munich last night tasted like gold.
Which game were you watching ?

A deafening silence ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024