Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sloppy goals and can't score. 17:05 - Oct 20 with 1925 viewsicecoldjack

Seems to be us at the moment. We are playing some truly wonderful football but I can't help but think we are being hindered by constant changes game after game.

Nordfeld made some good saves, shot stoppi g is his thing, I'd have been playing Mulder myself.
As the playing McKay and not Dan James that was hard to take.

We are frustrating at the moment, still very much a work In progress, but conceding sloppy goals when you struggle.to score is going to ebb away st our fragile confidence to play our football, it's a hard puzzle to solve.
First thing, we should never have started the season with only 1 fit striker, 2nd thing, potter needs to try and not fiddle so much with the team and let certain combinations develop .

We all know it's a long season and it's great to keep players fresh but they also get rusty if they arn't match sharp.

Just my th9ughts on today, frustrating as fook to watch but some lovely football which masks the difficiancies of the team.
Sloppy goals and can't score. on 17:32 - Oct 20 with 1801 viewsjackboy1966

Totally agree with the above. Changes for changes sake I feel again. James great game last week gets dropped for McKay who is yet to show his value. Harries nothing against him but why at Villa away. Baffling !
Sloppy goals and can't score. on 17:52 - Oct 20 with 1723 viewskarnataka

Sloppy goals and can't score. on 17:32 - Oct 20 by jackboy1966

Totally agree with the above. Changes for changes sake I feel again. James great game last week gets dropped for McKay who is yet to show his value. Harries nothing against him but why at Villa away. Baffling !

Agree 100%. Grimes has got better with every game and really injected some intent when he came on. Should have started. James had a good game against Ipswich and got behind the Villa defence again today. Should have started.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024