Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 17:06 - Oct 20 with 1122 viewsDippy

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Cooper Out

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 17:09 - Oct 20 with 1050 viewsLoyal

Utter nonsense 😂😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 17:11 - Oct 20 with 1020 viewsjacksfullaces

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 17:09 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Utter nonsense 😂😂😂😂😂

just setting the tone for the evening I should imagine, humorously setting the tone.
Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 21:08 - Oct 20 with 672 viewsBadlands

TBH you can't argue with the facts.
We are playing some great football, some of the time and that will take time but we are not picking up points.
I think too many players feel like no matter how well they play they'll be dropped.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 21:22 - Oct 20 with 634 viewslonglostjack

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 21:08 - Oct 20 by Badlands

We are playing some great football, some of the time and that will take time but we are not picking up points.
I think too many players feel like no matter how well they play they'll be dropped.

Fair point. On the other hand it’s up to Potter to install a squad spirit and in fairness he seems to be doing that. It’s a paper thin squad in some areas and he has to see them through to the end of the season. The only thing I don’t get is the goalkeeper situation. You don’t rotate goalkeepers and the speculation will grow that Mulder has been a naughty boy. He needs to explain his decision.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 22:00 - Oct 20 with 544 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter Out.. 1 win in 7 on 21:08 - Oct 20 by Badlands

They’re not being “dropped” imo. He’s not punishing players, he’s using his squad and trying to bring them all along. It’s almost the opposite - he’s trying to create a tight group across the squad. The way I see it is he’s saying keep working hard and you’ll get a chance. This isn’t someone changing for the sake of it and trying to stumble on a successful formula - there’s method in his apparent madness.

Or at least I think there is

It’s different to what we’re used to (to what most clubs are used to), but if he gets the whole squad able to drop in and out when needed and all pulling in the same direction this could go places.

The problem we have mainly is just that lack of quality at key moments and especially in the final third. But he can only work with the players he’s been left with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024