Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? 18:00 - Oct 20 with 1683 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone know??

Mulder for me all day long.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 1666 viewsDippy

It's a weird one.. Mulder has made some pretty impressive saves for a few clean sheets.. then he benches him for someone who isn't.

Poll: Cooper Out

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:10 - Oct 20 with 1654 viewsLoyal

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:05 - Oct 20 by Dippy

It's a weird one.. Mulder has made some pretty impressive saves for a few clean sheets.. then he benches him for someone who isn't.

Mulder all day long, rarely conceeded.
However, the man making the decision for some reason ...
Won't pick him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:19 - Oct 20 with 1616 viewscmajack

A lot of fans have been pleased with what potter has done with very limited resources. The goalkeeping situation he has got badly wrong. There is no reason whatsoever that he should have dropped mulder, and results since the goalkeeper has been changed are going downhill. A few weeks ago everyone was saying that qpr were the worst sude in the division, well they are now level on points with us.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:37 - Oct 20 with 1586 viewsSgorioFruit

a few interesting points,
I should rephrase the question on the title of this thread to..... What the hell is Potter up to dropping Mulder???

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 1574 viewsTenbySwan

For me, Nordfeldt should have come for that cross today when Abraham scored. Very costly and he has to be dropped.
Have we won since he came back?
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 18:57 - Oct 20 with 1563 viewsJackfath

When the ball was crossed and it was heading for Abraham's head there should have been a plethora of our players queuing up to punch him in the face for being so shit for us last season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 19:21 - Oct 20 with 1533 viewsmagicdaps10

No question on this one, Mulder earned the shirt, Nordfellt has been poor.

Erwin Mulder, Swansea' no 1.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 19:31 - Oct 20 with 1511 viewsangryjack

Not only that there was one corner in the first half where the ball came bang in the middle of the six yard box and he stayed on his line for the centre half to challenge for the header when it was his ball all day long he is useless
Login to get fewer ads

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 19:45 - Oct 20 with 1490 viewsjasper_T

In fairness Mulder isn't great at coming and collecting crosses either. Can definitely be a bit shy on his goalline.

In more fairness he's easily the better goalkeeper.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 1445 viewsangryjack

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 19:45 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

In fairness Mulder isn't great at coming and collecting crosses either. Can definitely be a bit shy on his goalline.

In more fairness he's easily the better goalkeeper.

Lay off the glue or crack
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:04 - Oct 20 with 1434 viewsBadlands

Who is our first choice left back
Who is our first choice right back
Who is our first choice right wing
Who is our first choice right wing
????????????????????????????????????????

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 1387 viewsBytholWyn

We don't have to agree with Potter's preference, but this article makes it pretty clear why Nordfeldt is preferred: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-puzzlin

Nordfeldt's distribution is better, so suits Potter's playing it out from the back philosophy. Given that Mulder has a clear edge on every other stat of significance (especially save percentage and catches) it's hard to justify Nordfeldt's continued selection, and I would hope that Potter's patience will be wearing thin. But given that Nordfeldt pulled off a few excellent saves today I'm not going to hold my breath on this.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:53 - Oct 20 with 1374 views34dfgdf54

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:47 - Oct 20 by BytholWyn

We don't have to agree with Potter's preference, but this article makes it pretty clear why Nordfeldt is preferred: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-puzzlin

Nordfeldt's distribution is better, so suits Potter's playing it out from the back philosophy. Given that Mulder has a clear edge on every other stat of significance (especially save percentage and catches) it's hard to justify Nordfeldt's continued selection, and I would hope that Potter's patience will be wearing thin. But given that Nordfeldt pulled off a few excellent saves today I'm not going to hold my breath on this.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest Nordfeldt is better with his feet and distribution than Mulder despite what the stats may say.

For example several times today Nordfeldt looped the ball out to Ollson who could only save it from going out by heading it forwards, does that go down as a completed pass on opta? Doesn’t tell the full story.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:56 - Oct 20 with 1363 viewsmagicdaps10

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:47 - Oct 20 by BytholWyn

It is like saying, I will put Tom Carroll in goal because he is comfortable with ball at his feet!

A goalkeepers job is to prevent the ball going into the net first and foremost.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 1359 viewsjasper_T

You might understand if Nordfeldt's distribution was being preferred over someone like Fabianski's, but Mulder's more than decent with the ball at his feet. Maybe not quite as ambitious as Nordfeldt, but he's got a tidy range of passes in his locker as we've seen this season.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 23:19 - Oct 20 with 1324 viewsBytholWyn

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 21:56 - Oct 20 by magicdaps10

It is like saying, I will put Tom Carroll in goal because he is comfortable with ball at his feet!

A goalkeepers job is to prevent the ball going into the net first and foremost.

I would prefer Mulder, but on the basis of today's performance Nordfeldt will almost certainly continue in goal on Tuesday. Not at fault for the goal and pulled off several excellent saves.

Let's just get behind Potter and show a bit of faith in his thinking - he's earned it. Too much prejudicial thinking on here - not that I'm surprised...
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 23:39 - Oct 20 with 1298 viewsjasper_T

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 23:19 - Oct 20 by BytholWyn

I would prefer Mulder, but on the basis of today's performance Nordfeldt will almost certainly continue in goal on Tuesday. Not at fault for the goal and pulled off several excellent saves.

Let's just get behind Potter and show a bit of faith in his thinking - he's earned it. Too much prejudicial thinking on here - not that I'm surprised...

Watching the highlights every "excellent save" he makes is either straight at him or deflected into him.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 01:14 - Oct 21 with 1259 viewsBytholWyn

Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 23:39 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

Watching the highlights every "excellent save" he makes is either straight at him or deflected into him.

I'm sorry - that's just biased thinking. Two of his saves were superb reflex saves from deflections, the first off Roberts' boot - the other from a central position. People are shaping the facts to their pre-conceived agendas.Nordfeldt has a good game.
Who is our first choice goalkeeper?? on 02:27 - Oct 21 with 1242 viewsEU5Makaveli

Mulder all day long. Anyone who says different is delusional or simply hasn’t watched us this year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024