Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? 18:23 - Oct 20 with 5345 viewsbyron

No words needed😜

Benny

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:21 - Oct 20 with 938 viewsplasjack

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:07 - Oct 20 by Chippy69

You can feck off and all

Like all forums its hard to tell who are genuine cardiff fans and who are Swansea fans pretending to be cardiff fans.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 914 viewsbluey_the_blue

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 18:36 - Oct 20 by Loyal

Well done for beating Fulham. Come back when you've done man utd so many times you can't remember how many, or who scored the goal that beat man city, or all those victories v Arsenal 👍

Beating them with a player purchased as a full back who can't actually defend but has a knack for scoring goals up front...

Different scenarios between you and us at the time tbh. We've only really been turned over by Man City, finally got that elusive first win.

Fulham may have spent £100m but if they can't sort that defence out - poor with or without Mawson - they are toast.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:39 - Oct 20 with 903 viewssainthelens

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:31 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

Beating them with a player purchased as a full back who can't actually defend but has a knack for scoring goals up front...

Different scenarios between you and us at the time tbh. We've only really been turned over by Man City, finally got that elusive first win.

Fulham may have spent £100m but if they can't sort that defence out - poor with or without Mawson - they are toast.

You have 5 points and have the front to say Fulham are "toast" ! Couldn't make that shyte up.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 887 viewsbluey_the_blue

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:39 - Oct 20 by sainthelens

You have 5 points and have the front to say Fulham are "toast" ! Couldn't make that shyte up.

FUlham have conceded 12 goals last three games; averaging 2.77 per game.

Derby have the record for most goal conceded - 89. Fulham are on course to concede over 105.

If you read my post, I said if they don't sort their defence out they are toast. You somehow claim that view is "shyte".

You honestly couldn't make it up.

Fulham's problem is they seem to think their wide open style from the Championship ( which had them mid table until they loaned Mitrovic ) would magically work in the Prem. Warning signs were present in their last few Championship games, rode luck at times.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:45 - Oct 20 with 881 viewssainthelens

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:43 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

FUlham have conceded 12 goals last three games; averaging 2.77 per game.

Derby have the record for most goal conceded - 89. Fulham are on course to concede over 105.

If you read my post, I said if they don't sort their defence out they are toast. You somehow claim that view is "shyte".

You honestly couldn't make it up.

Fulham's problem is they seem to think their wide open style from the Championship ( which had them mid table until they loaned Mitrovic ) would magically work in the Prem. Warning signs were present in their last few Championship games, rode luck at times.

And for all that...they'll finish above you. Argument ends.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:45 - Oct 20 with 880 viewsmajorraglan

I wouldn’t come on here crowing because you could be back in the drop zone next week. As has been said, 5 points in 9 games is 20 over the season and relegation form, I am genuinely surprised that there are 3 clubs below you...for how long I am not sure!

Edit typo - wouldn’t
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 21:48]
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 872 viewsSwanzay

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 19:05 - Oct 20 by Chippy69

F@ck off and die in your sleep you Cardiff kent

There we are much better

This pathetic poster wishing someone to die and this post doesn't get deleted, yet our liverpool exile gets banned, you couldn't make it up..
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 865 viewsbluey_the_blue

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:45 - Oct 20 by sainthelens

And for all that...they'll finish above you. Argument ends.

Time will tell. Argument now ended.
Login to get fewer ads

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:54 - Oct 20 with 856 viewsbluey_the_blue

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:45 - Oct 20 by majorraglan

I wouldn’t come on here crowing because you could be back in the drop zone next week. As has been said, 5 points in 9 games is 20 over the season and relegation form, I am genuinely surprised that there are 3 clubs below you...for how long I am not sure!

Edit typo - wouldn’t
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 21:48]

Who is crowing? Not me. It's going to be bloody tough but we're not dead yet.

As I said, so far we've only been blown away by Man City. Bit of luck, could be on more that 5 points. It is what it is.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:56 - Oct 20 with 855 viewssainthelens

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:52 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

Time will tell. Argument now ended.

You've won a game, I detect a hint of delusion creeping in. Let's hope for a bubble free derby next season. Look forward to sharing opinions then.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:58 - Oct 20 with 849 viewsbluey_the_blue

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:56 - Oct 20 by sainthelens

You've won a game, I detect a hint of delusion creeping in. Let's hope for a bubble free derby next season. Look forward to sharing opinions then.

The monkey is off the back, some outstanding performances today - front three of Murphy, Paterson and Reid played bloody well.

I'm not going to brag we'll stay up, just pointing out the corpse is technically not actually dead at the moment.

Let's hope the derby is in the Prem.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:59 - Oct 20 with 846 viewslonglostjack

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:54 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

Who is crowing? Not me. It's going to be bloody tough but we're not dead yet.

As I said, so far we've only been blown away by Man City. Bit of luck, could be on more that 5 points. It is what it is.

Enjoy your first victory Bluey. There won’t be many more.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 21:01 - Oct 20 with 842 viewssainthelens

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:58 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

The monkey is off the back, some outstanding performances today - front three of Murphy, Paterson and Reid played bloody well.

I'm not going to brag we'll stay up, just pointing out the corpse is technically not actually dead at the moment.

Let's hope the derby is in the Prem.

Tbh Murphy is a decent player. But when your bottom 3 at Xmas he'll be picked up.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 21:03 - Oct 20 with 835 viewsJack_Meoff

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 19:20 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

"too" not "to".

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 22:17 - Oct 20 with 789 viewsSwanseajill

No words?

Try
One Fulham does not a summer make.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 22:27 - Oct 20 with 764 viewsLoyal

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:31 - Oct 20 by bluey_the_blue

We have never had a start in the premier League like yours.
But with nine games gone you do have a win over Fulham ...
At least you can look forward to the Welsh derby next season, not that it means anything. 😂

To stay up you have to beat 9 teams at least and scrape 6 draws minimum.
Honestly, think about it. Where will those wins occur ? Let alone the draws.

Or may be you will win 11 games ? Not a chance. Bookmark this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 22:36 - Oct 20 with 748 viewsomarjack

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:49 - Oct 20 by Swanzay

This pathetic poster wishing someone to die and this post doesn't get deleted, yet our liverpool exile gets banned, you couldn't make it up..

I used to think that the number of psychopaths and murdering scum was a very small minority in society. Until social media picked up and people started showing their true colours, hiding protected behind a screen in a safe bubble. Voicing a torrent of insults and slurs, and of threats that range from murder, rape, ethnic cleansing, you name it.

But most of these “people” just talk the talk, if they ever dared to say sh!t like that face to face, they know it as a fact that they’d spend the next few months at the hospital sucking off jelly of a straw.

Cardiff suck and all. And their fans are deluded but Byron deserves much more respect. F*cking hell but some people are monsters that would be squished like a bug if they ever try to pull off stunts like that in "real life".

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 735 viewsLoyal

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 22:36 - Oct 20 by omarjack

I used to think that the number of psychopaths and murdering scum was a very small minority in society. Until social media picked up and people started showing their true colours, hiding protected behind a screen in a safe bubble. Voicing a torrent of insults and slurs, and of threats that range from murder, rape, ethnic cleansing, you name it.

But most of these “people” just talk the talk, if they ever dared to say sh!t like that face to face, they know it as a fact that they’d spend the next few months at the hospital sucking off jelly of a straw.

Cardiff suck and all. And their fans are deluded but Byron deserves much more respect. F*cking hell but some people are monsters that would be squished like a bug if they ever try to pull off stunts like that in "real life".

I like byron on here, one day we will share a line and a pint 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 715 viewsKilkennyjack

Fulham defender Ream was shocking.

Cardiff still going down though.
Basseys are screwed.

Beware of the Risen People

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 23:02 - Oct 20 with 709 viewsomarjack

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 23:00 - Oct 20 by Kilkennyjack

Fulham defender Ream was shocking.

Cardiff still going down though.
Basseys are screwed.

Fulham's defence is beyond shocking. 25 goals conceded in 9 games.

Bloody Cardiff players who can't even tie their shoelaces properly put in 4 past them.

Almost 100 m spent on the squad and they couldn't manage to buy a half decent defender? Mawson isn't worth more than 15 m that's for sure.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 00:03 - Oct 21 with 678 viewsmajorraglan

Just seen MOTD, been working and didn’t realise it was 4-2. Nice goal by Schurrle, but Fulham’s defending was pretty poor. Cardiff winger took his goal well, but they just looked like a scrappy team. That second goal from the free kick was a comedy of errors.
This time last year the bottom 3 teams were Palace, Bournemouth and Everton with 3,7 and 8 points and the teams who were eventually went down Stoke and Swansea had 8 and West Brom 10. I can’t believe Newcastle only have 2.
It is early days and if I were Byron I would keep my head down and mouth shut.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 00:13 - Oct 21 with 669 viewsploppy

Not sure what to make of this but Fernandez and Mawson are playing for teams currently in the bottom three.
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 01:14 - Oct 21 with 632 viewsBluebird

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 22:27 - Oct 20 by Loyal

We have never had a start in the premier League like yours.
But with nine games gone you do have a win over Fulham ...
At least you can look forward to the Welsh derby next season, not that it means anything. 😂

To stay up you have to beat 9 teams at least and scrape 6 draws minimum.
Honestly, think about it. Where will those wins occur ? Let alone the draws.

Or may be you will win 11 games ? Not a chance. Bookmark this.

I honestly can't say who we will beat but it doesn't look good. I don't think i have ever looked forward to a welsh derby there was always to much at stake to enjoy it..
Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 02:16 - Oct 21 with 624 viewsbyron

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:07 - Oct 20 by Chippy69

You can feck off and all

Thread went down well I see, the usual high end debate

Benny

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 02:24 - Oct 21 with 618 viewsbyron

Where’s the “them up the road” thread? on 20:59 - Oct 20 by longlostjack

Enjoy your first victory Bluey. There won’t be many more.

Next few home games are all winnable like I said before Fulham. You guys keep on predicting stuff like you did all last year too.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024