Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? 18:36 - Oct 20 with 2731 viewsporthcawljax

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 18:56 - Oct 20 with 2697 viewsporthcawljax

It's Mulder for me. Having such good performances and clean sheets. Nordfeldt stays on his line at crosses and seems to dive a second too late. Don't know why potter changed the No1 position considering Mulder's form. He can't be happy.

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 19:00 - Oct 20 with 2690 viewsJackfath

I think you'll get a skewed result on this poll after today's result.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 19:11 - Oct 20 with 2670 viewsAndy1300

Mulder before today and after

Number 1 team in Wales

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 19:11 - Oct 20 with 2670 viewscanhecatchit

Mulder for me, don't know why he was dropped after many good performances. Watched Nordfeld playing one game for Sweden a while back he was at fault for the goalthe opposition scored by punching a ball straight at the forwards midrift right in front of him instead of catching the ball, and he was so poor they took him off half time, maybe they can see he isn't at his best

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 19:44 - Oct 20 with 2641 viewsporthcawljax

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 19:00 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

I think you'll get a skewed result on this poll after today's result.

Well, what about the last game? It was not a very good performance.

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 20:50 - Oct 21 with 2493 viewsporthcawljax

Exactly

Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper? on 09:13 - Oct 23 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

97% went for Mulder. Interesting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024