Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Future 18:39 - Oct 20 with 582 viewsonmyjack

Hello folks, hope you're all good, despite the result today. I'm new to this site (well sort of). I've never posted before and swore I never would.
I've visited many, many times, mostly to see the reaction following a great win, terrible loss or a drab draw.
I've been very intrigued with the "banter" and "insults" between you all over the past 18-24monhs, regarding the "sale of the club" "the sellouts" the "firesale" of players and the position WE (as a club and supporters) find ourselves in.
Just for the doubters, I'm a genuine SWANS fan. I watched Willie Young (yes the ginger Scottish Notts Forest Centre Half) score the only goal in a 1-0 loss the second season in the 1st Div.
Yes it was a header
So to my question!!!
Where are we headed. Potter ?? he, in my opinion is a pretty good manager.
However what hand has he been dealt?
The constant changes in playing personnel every week makes me think he's either been told to find out who the best youngsters are so we can sell. Or mix and match to see what works at this level so the "CLUB" can further reduce the wage bill and bring in more youngsters simply to stay up.
Mulder in my opinion is a gem. Could be better than Fabianski?
How do you have a great game - Dan James v Ipswich and then not play
Routledge - I've never been a fan but he has been decent this year
Celina has to play in the middle
and finally Mcburnie is a centre forward. Why is he playing, left wing, midfield and just about every other position apart from goalie.
I know that a lot of you will disagree, there maybe some who agree.
it makes no difference to me I just want to know your opinions as we all have them.
to finish we need someone who can put the ball in the back of the net
The Future on 18:41 - Oct 20 with 561 viewsLoyal

Potter is on it, the revolution is LIVE.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Future on 19:25 - Oct 20 with 477 viewsmagicdaps10

Potter is a good manager.

His issue is that he has had little support from the board and is trying things with a young squad.....there will be success and there will be failures, the ruts will be the problem with so many youngsters.
He needs his scouting network to find some cheap experience to compliment the work he us doing with the kids.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Future on 20:08 - Oct 20 with 421 viewsjasper_T

The Future on 19:25 - Oct 20 by magicdaps10

Potter is a good manager.

His issue is that he has had little support from the board and is trying things with a young squad.....there will be success and there will be failures, the ruts will be the problem with so many youngsters.
He needs his scouting network to find some cheap experience to compliment the work he us doing with the kids.

If he's so hard up for good players why did he drop two that are in good form?

Too many choices, that's his problem. Huw should sell all but 14 or 15 so Potter can't tinker so much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024