Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Fulton 21:43 - Oct 20 with 3234 viewsangryjack

Non existent
Jay Fulton on 21:50 - Oct 20 with 2559 viewsLeonWasGod

Nah, I’ve seen him so he must exist. Unless none of us do and this is all a dream.
Jay Fulton on 21:51 - Oct 20 with 2552 viewsangryjack

Jay Fulton on 21:50 - Oct 20 by LeonWasGod

Nah, I’ve seen him so he must exist. Unless none of us do and this is all a dream.

The bloke is nowhere near good enough
Jay Fulton on 22:03 - Oct 20 with 2510 viewsploppy

Wasn't it Fulton who had our best effort of the first half? Keeper made a good save.

He does exist, but he's not good enough.
Jay Fulton on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 2502 viewsLeonWasGod

Jay Fulton on 21:51 - Oct 20 by angryjack

The bloke is nowhere near good enough

I didn’t see today, but before his latest injury he was one of our brighter midfielders. Welcome to the next level innit.
Jay Fulton on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 2500 views34dfgdf54

Jay Fulton on 22:03 - Oct 20 by ploppy

Wasn't it Fulton who had our best effort of the first half? Keeper made a good save.

One of the few players who looks like he can get on the scoresheet.

Good save by the keeper today to stop him getting another. We need strengthening in midfield, we have done for ages, but I wouldn’t be singling Fulton out either personally.
Jay Fulton on 22:07 - Oct 20 with 2496 viewsjasper_T

Gave away the freekick that led to Villa's goal with a lazy late challenge.
Jay Fulton on 22:10 - Oct 20 with 2487 views34dfgdf54

Jay Fulton on 22:07 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

Free kick hit the wall, you’ve got to defend the cross.
Jay Fulton on 22:11 - Oct 20 with 2484 viewsploppy

Jay Fulton on 22:07 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

So, given those two things, he certainly wasn't non-existent.
Login to get fewer ads

Jay Fulton on 22:13 - Oct 20 with 2478 viewsLoyal

And was denied second half by a tremendous save.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jay Fulton on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 2393 viewsKilkennyjack

Lucky boy for me, not sure what he brings to the team.
Its not excitement though, i know that much.

Beware of the Risen People

Jay Fulton on 23:19 - Oct 20 with 2378 viewsFireboy2

Grimes is better imho
Jay Fulton on 23:28 - Oct 20 with 2350 viewskarnataka

Jay Fulton on 23:19 - Oct 20 by Fireboy2

Grimes is better imho

And he proved exactly that when he came on and helped to swing the game in our favour. Should have started and hope he does against both Blackburn and Reading.
Jay Fulton on 05:11 - Oct 21 with 2248 viewsLoyal

Jay Fulton on 23:28 - Oct 20 by karnataka

And he proved exactly that when he came on and helped to swing the game in our favour. Should have started and hope he does against both Blackburn and Reading.

Blackburn are the divisions form team, we need to up our game considerably to get anything from them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Jay Fulton on 13:54 - Oct 24 with 1808 viewsLoyal

Anyone care to explain ?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅

Jay Fulton on 13:57 - Oct 24 with 1791 viewsAl_Bundy

Fulton is only effective alongside Fer. Pair him up with Carroll and they both struggle.
Jay Fulton on 13:58 - Oct 24 with 1780 viewsLoyal

Jay Fulton on 13:57 - Oct 24 by Al_Bundy

Fulton is only effective alongside Fer. Pair him up with Carroll and they both struggle.

Not from 30 yards out he doesn't.

Jay Fulton on 14:19 - Oct 24 with 1725 viewsploppy

Jay Fulton on 13:54 - Oct 24 by Loyal

Anyone care to explain ?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅

He had a stinker on Saturday but last night he was excellent. It's hard to explain. One thing you can say for him is he doesn't pull out of 50/50s.
Jay Fulton on 15:07 - Oct 24 with 1668 viewsicecoldjack

Said it last season, Sam clucas at £17m was not even on Jay Fulton s level who cost us almost nothing, which has always made me think something was really iffy about the clucas deal. feel really happy for Fulton who IMO looks a key player for us when playing in the right system with the right personell.

Changed the game last night along with Fer and Grimes, looks a real threat getting his head onto stuff, fills the box well and gets his foot in, it's not that he's improved more like he's at a level where he knows he can contribute and that's giving him more and more confidence .

3 goals so far this season, hope he continues to impress, if the fans get behind him more watch him grow.

It's a key time in the career of Fulton,Ollie and Grimes, looks like they are up for it and have the hunger to improve, never thought I'd say that about any of them though understand it's a level below.
Jay Fulton on 15:10 - Oct 24 with 1653 viewsandrew

Jay Fulton on 15:07 - Oct 24 by icecoldjack

Said it last season, Sam clucas at £17m was not even on Jay Fulton s level who cost us almost nothing, which has always made me think something was really iffy about the clucas deal. feel really happy for Fulton who IMO looks a key player for us when playing in the right system with the right personell.

Changed the game last night along with Fer and Grimes, looks a real threat getting his head onto stuff, fills the box well and gets his foot in, it's not that he's improved more like he's at a level where he knows he can contribute and that's giving him more and more confidence .

3 goals so far this season, hope he continues to impress, if the fans get behind him more watch him grow.

It's a key time in the career of Fulton,Ollie and Grimes, looks like they are up for it and have the hunger to improve, never thought I'd say that about any of them though understand it's a level below.

3 goals?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Jay Fulton on 15:21 - Oct 24 with 1635 viewsicecoldjack

Jay Fulton on 15:10 - Oct 24 by andrew

3 goals?

My bad 2 goals and 1 assist.
Jay Fulton on 15:27 - Oct 24 with 1618 viewskarnataka

Jay Fulton on 15:21 - Oct 24 by icecoldjack

My bad 2 goals and 1 assist.

He definitely scored the winner against Preston but were the goals against QPR and Blackburn credited as own goals?
Jay Fulton on 15:44 - Oct 24 with 1568 viewsCooperman

I think criticism of Fulton is unfair.

It’s quite easy to forget his background and he shouldn’t be blamed for wanting to move from relative obscurity in Scotland to a Premier League team. We’ve invested peanuts in him when compared to some other players mentioned on here today. You may just have to accept that he’s never going to be an Iniesta level player and get on with supporting him; I’m absolutely certain that he tries his best when he pulls on the white shirt.

I don’t recall coming away from many games whereby I have singled him out as being poor.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jay Fulton on 15:53 - Oct 24 with 1547 viewsangryjack

Done ok when came on last night but still not good or consistent enough for me
Jay Fulton on 15:58 - Oct 24 with 1529 viewsLeonWasGod

Jay Fulton on 15:07 - Oct 24 by icecoldjack

Hate to say it, but on your last point it's because they've found their level. None are good enough for the PL at the moment, but thankfully we've managed to hang on to them and they can now show their worth.
Jay Fulton on 18:49 - Oct 24 with 1372 viewsFlashberryjack

Jay Fulton on 15:53 - Oct 24 by angryjack

Done ok when came on last night but still not good or consistent enough for me

Totally disagree with that, Fulton had a fantastic game when he came, he showed everything that Tom Carroll lacks.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024