Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Dhanda feller 22:17 - Oct 20 with 1874 viewsLoyal

Being kept under wraps for January ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This Dhanda feller on 22:31 - Oct 20 with 1836 viewsjasper_T

Didn't look up to it against Forest. Needs games for the u23s, same as Asoro.
This Dhanda feller (n/t) on 22:35 - Oct 20 with 1820 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 8:44]

#backtojack

This Dhanda feller on 22:39 - Oct 20 with 1803 viewslonglostjack

This Dhanda feller on 22:31 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

Didn't look up to it against Forest. Needs games for the u23s, same as Asoro.

One bad game but he’s young. He doesn’t seem to have been given much of a chance. No idea why.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

This Dhanda feller on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 1775 viewsjasper_T

This Dhanda feller on 22:39 - Oct 20 by longlostjack

One bad game but he’s young. He doesn’t seem to have been given much of a chance. No idea why.

He was signed for the u23s, not the first team. He said himself he was surprised to go on the preseason tour. Fans getting carried away with him after his debut goal, he's a long term prospect, not a potential regular.
This Dhanda feller on 22:51 - Oct 20 with 1760 viewslonglostjack

This Dhanda feller on 22:46 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

He was signed for the u23s, not the first team. He said himself he was surprised to go on the preseason tour. Fans getting carried away with him after his debut goal, he's a long term prospect, not a potential regular.

I disagree. Not to even make the bench?

This Dhanda feller on 23:31 - Oct 20 with 1686 viewsjasper_T

This Dhanda feller on 22:51 - Oct 20 by longlostjack

I disagree. Not to even make the bench?

Which part do you disagree with?
This Dhanda feller on 23:50 - Oct 20 with 1639 viewslonglostjack

This Dhanda feller on 23:31 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

Which part do you disagree with?

That he’s not a potential regular.

This Dhanda feller on 01:21 - Oct 21 with 1553 viewsvalleyboy

This Dhanda feller on 22:46 - Oct 20 by jasper_T

I would have thought that money being tight (according to what the club says). The last thing I would say is that any player signed, should be for the first team and not the under 23’s
Login to get fewer ads

This Dhanda feller on 01:29 - Oct 21 with 1545 viewsjasper_T

This Dhanda feller on 01:21 - Oct 21 by valleyboy

I would have thought that money being tight (according to what the club says). The last thing I would say is that any player signed, should be for the first team and not the under 23’s

A free transfer on a few grand a week isn't going to break the budget.

The only people saying we're completely skint are the fans. High earners have had to leave but the total firesale idea is just wishful thinking.
This Dhanda feller on 05:18 - Oct 21 with 1490 viewsLoyal

This Dhanda feller on 01:29 - Oct 21 by jasper_T

A free transfer on a few grand a week isn't going to break the budget.

The only people saying we're completely skint are the fans. High earners have had to leave but the total firesale idea is just wishful thinking.

It may be many things but it isn't wishful thinking that much I can tell you.
It's very real.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This Dhanda feller on 18:28 - Oct 22 with 864 viewsBadlands

I thought Dhanda was always destined for the under 23s.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This Dhanda feller on 19:04 - Oct 22 with 820 viewskrunchykarrot

Looks a quality player however needs experience which in turn teaches discipline. Was played out of position in front of D John which has been Potters worst decision and backfired. Can see him coming off bench to salvage points if he trains well.
This Dhanda feller on 20:12 - Oct 22 with 738 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This Dhanda feller on 19:04 - Oct 22 by krunchykarrot

Looks a quality player however needs experience which in turn teaches discipline. Was played out of position in front of D John which has been Potters worst decision and backfired. Can see him coming off bench to salvage points if he trains well.

A quality player? He scored one goal on his debut and has looked largely out of his depth in The Championship since. Those two Liverpool full backs look like quality players. Dhanda was left to leave on a free and had to go down a division to find a club. He might end up being very good but saying he looks a quality player is laughable. We don't have any quality players.

Our last quality players left for Everton and West Ham.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

This Dhanda feller on 20:42 - Oct 22 with 682 viewslonglostjack

This Dhanda feller on 20:12 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A quality player? He scored one goal on his debut and has looked largely out of his depth in The Championship since. Those two Liverpool full backs look like quality players. Dhanda was left to leave on a free and had to go down a division to find a club. He might end up being very good but saying he looks a quality player is laughable. We don't have any quality players.

Our last quality players left for Everton and West Ham.

I think your last sentence will come back to haunt you.

This Dhanda feller on 20:47 - Oct 22 with 672 viewsjasper_T

This Dhanda feller on 19:04 - Oct 22 by krunchykarrot

"Out of position"? He's spent most of his development career playing off the left.
This Dhanda feller on 21:30 - Oct 22 with 615 viewsGaryjack

Liverpool offered him a new contract but he turned it down for first team football. Let's get it straight here though. If Liverpool really wanted him to stay, then stay he would have. Just like they don't let first team regulars like Jonjo Shelvey leave for £5m. Unless there's something in them that theyre not entirely happy with of course. They got it spot on with that one that's for sure!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 21:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024