Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 19/20 11:27 - Oct 21 with 3387 viewsQJumpingJack

There were stories at Villa is that Pearlman is looking to increase season ticket prices next season.

Anyone else heard anything? Prices must be announced soon if they follow previous seasons.
Season tickets 19/20 on 11:33 - Oct 21 with 2251 viewsSTID2017

Nonsense. They'll have trouble selling 10k at current prices. Any increase will reduce that.
I'll be renewing, but don't blame those that don't

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:40 - Oct 21 with 2232 viewsCooperman

This is a very tough call for the CEO to make.

A price increase can be justified on the back of extra games but on the flip side the level of alienation within the fan base could be severe.

If it was my decision then I’d be shaving a few quid off of previous prices. Season ticket revenues will play an increasingly important part in the revenue stream over the next few seasons and I am of the opinion that a price hike could result in an overall drop in revenue due to lower numbers being sold.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:46 - Oct 21 with 2210 viewsQJumpingJack

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:40 - Oct 21 by Cooperman

This is a very tough call for the CEO to make.

A price increase can be justified on the back of extra games but on the flip side the level of alienation within the fan base could be severe.

If it was my decision then I’d be shaving a few quid off of previous prices. Season ticket revenues will play an increasingly important part in the revenue stream over the next few seasons and I am of the opinion that a price hike could result in an overall drop in revenue due to lower numbers being sold.

For the last 7 seasons the club have been able to sell tickets early due to the lure of the Premier League.

They do not have this luxury now.

Our owners don't have a good track record of what is doing best for the club or the fans so I wouldn't put it pass them to increase prices.

If we don't go up, I would imagine we will lose 3000-4000 season ticket holders even if the prices remain the same (and we don't go up).
Season tickets 19/20 on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 2196 viewsDarran

We’ll sell about 12k next season and at many home games there be thousands of empty seats.

You can bookmark that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:49 - Oct 21 with 2200 viewsWingstandwood

If memory serves me correct (impressive figures!) this seasons home attendances was given a profoundly significant and timely boost during last Xmas/post Xmas vital sales period amidst a new manager honeymoon period and impressive run of results.

The club looked destined to remain in the Premier League to many a purchaser I guess?
I wonder what season ticket sales will be this year if the club is midtable, going through a bad run of results and cut adrift from other promotion contenders?

My personal prediction if that is the case sales will be a few thousand down i.e. a bare minimum of at least 3,000 when compared to the same time last season.

Argus!

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:58 - Oct 21 with 2172 viewsWingstandwood

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:47 - Oct 21 by Darran

We’ll sell about 12k next season and at many home games there be thousands of empty seats.

You can bookmark that.

Yep, there is sure to be thousands of empty seats next season, there is no way imo there is going to be a season ticket sell out!

Argus!

Season tickets 19/20 on 11:58 - Oct 21 with 2172 viewsbuilthjack

They need to do a scheme like other clubs where you pay so much a month. Lots can't afford a lump sum but will somehow afford it monthly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets 19/20 on 12:05 - Oct 21 with 2141 viewsCooperman

You can bookmark that.

Aye, can’t argue with that.

On a positive note I’ll be able to buy for the kids.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets 19/20 on 12:06 - Oct 21 with 2139 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You can bookmark that.

Especially if we continue to produce such tedious displays with so few goals.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Season tickets 19/20 on 12:33 - Oct 21 with 2065 viewsangryjack

You can bookmark that.

Disagree probably sell maybe 9 to 10 thousand and walk up crowd maybe 2 thousand with an attendance of 12 thousand ...we were averaging 14 to 15 thousand when we were on a crest of a wave going up now we are on a standstill with supporters unhappy with the way the club is run crowds will be 12 at most in my opinion
Season tickets 19/20 on 12:43 - Oct 21 with 2038 viewspencoedjack

A lot will depend if the club gives contracts to the likes of Fer, Rodon & Roberts & bring in a few new additions in Jan.

A price increase would be crazy.
Season tickets 19/20 on 12:56 - Oct 21 with 2003 viewsWingstandwood

Season tickets 19/20 on 12:43 - Oct 21 by pencoedjack

A lot will depend if the club gives contracts to the likes of Fer, Rodon & Roberts & bring in a few new additions in Jan.

A price increase would be crazy.

Yeah, there is sure to be a delayed purchase from many....Many "I'll wait and see" supporters withholding purchasing money and intent and will use the clubs ambition (or lack of) to decide whether to renew.

Argus!

Season tickets 19/20 on 13:17 - Oct 21 with 1945 viewsFireboy2

Got told by someone yesterday that the yanks are going to sell up next season

One can only dream
Season tickets 19/20 on 13:23 - Oct 21 with 1934 viewspeenemunde

Season tickets 19/20 on 13:17 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

One can only dream

Another beauty from you i see. Almost as good your your post not so long ago, that Cardiff wouldn’t win a premier league game all season. 😂
Season tickets 19/20 on 13:29 - Oct 21 with 1912 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets 19/20 on 13:17 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

One can only dream

Would not surprise me.

They’ve done the asset stripping probably not much else they can get out of club
Season tickets 19/20 on 13:32 - Oct 21 with 1902 viewsCatullus

I've said several times (because lets be fair, it's obvious) that season ticket numbers will drop next season. A price hike now would be suicidal.

A substantial drop would be a better idea. Saying that, I intend to renew and I've pinned my hopes on being able to get a season ticket for myself and my son.
Now would be a very good time to anounce a price drop and/or give inducements to families.

If Pearlman does raise prices it'll show that he gets paid way too much and doesn't have any decent ideas. As already said, a rise will probably cause an overall lose in revenue.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season tickets 19/20 on 13:36 - Oct 21 with 1894 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets 19/20 on 13:32 - Oct 21 by Catullus

I've said several times (because lets be fair, it's obvious) that season ticket numbers will drop next season. A price hike now would be suicidal.

A substantial drop would be a better idea. Saying that, I intend to renew and I've pinned my hopes on being able to get a season ticket for myself and my son.
Now would be a very good time to anounce a price drop and/or give inducements to families.

If Pearlman does raise prices it'll show that he gets paid way too much and doesn't have any decent ideas. As already said, a rise will probably cause an overall lose in revenue.

Why should families be subsidised more?

I agree they should be reduced but for all
Season tickets 19/20 on 13:49 - Oct 21 with 1847 viewssainthelens

Depends if Rooney wants a pay rise.
Season tickets 19/20 on 14:01 - Oct 21 with 1822 viewsQJumpingJack

It was also said yesterday that the failure to attract "bigger" sponsors could be another reason why the club will have to increase ticket and season ticket prices.
Season tickets 19/20 on 14:04 - Oct 21 with 1808 viewsQJumpingJack

We only have extra games due to the failures (greed & arrogance) of our board over the last 24 months.
Season tickets 19/20 on 14:11 - Oct 21 with 1794 viewsTreforys_Jack

You can bookmark that.

This all day long.
Season tickets 19/20 on 14:39 - Oct 21 with 1756 viewstrinityann

Keep season prices the same and throw in a free child's replica top for every paying adult and child.
Season tickets 19/20 on 14:52 - Oct 21 with 1727 viewsmonmouth

I think that even if we look credible promotion contenders, we will only sell about 10000 before April at current prices, and less if they put the prices up, which would be an insult and pretty stupid. People will get more into the habit of picking and choosing games with no pressure on tickets and as away games become more pleasurable and pay on the day. This needs to be managed very carefully or they will have another bradleyesque f*ck up on their hands I think.

I'll probably renew although not being able to make most weekday matches now, maybe not. Probably will, but their getting no cash from me before the end of the transfer window and I see which was we are now jumping.

We normally get 'increase' rumours this time of year anyway, so that they can pretend to look good and throw the Trust a bone to market on their influence when they then stay the same. How do we rank on Championship prices anyway? I guess that's the acid test.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season tickets 19/20 on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 1715 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets 19/20 on 14:01 - Oct 21 by QJumpingJack

It was also said yesterday that the failure to attract "bigger" sponsors could be another reason why the club will have to increase ticket and season ticket prices.

Fair bit of scope there.

Maybe those being paid vast amounts of money can source a sponsor outside of South West Wales
Season tickets 19/20 on 15:24 - Oct 21 with 1650 viewsFireboy2

Season tickets 19/20 on 13:23 - Oct 21 by peenemunde

Another beauty from you i see. Almost as good your your post not so long ago, that Cardiff wouldn’t win a premier league game all season. 😂

Now then chris,you find where ive said that and i promise not to tvvat you at the bolton game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024