Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus 22:07 - Oct 21 with 3133 viewsJack123

Just a thought, anyone suffering from ear wax problems, and have their ears syringed regularly, you should consider micro suction.. Every time I get my ears washed out by the water syringe, I get tinnitus for months after, I have now been told I can get them done down the hospital micro suction, but there is a 6 month waiting list.. They are pretty clear at the moment, but i will never get them syringed again, such a pain in the ass, with the ringing. Further to add, if they are completely bunged up, and you can't hear anything, there are private clinics that do it for under £50 per ear.. I wish the nurse had told me about this option a long time ago, instead I am sitting here with a loud bastaR* hissing sound in my ears.

libera nos a malo

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 22:13 - Oct 21 with 3106 viewsDarran

I don’t get any ear problems but I took Amy to get her ears syringed a few months ago,the wife has taken her for like 20 years because she gets these kind of problems with her syndrome but the wife was doing something important elsewhere.
Fuçk. Ing. Hell. I’ve never seen anything like it. I even had to look again when the nurse poured it down the sink because I couldn’t believe what had come out of her ear.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 22:23 - Oct 21 with 3080 viewsJack123

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 22:13 - Oct 21 by Darran

I don’t get any ear problems but I took Amy to get her ears syringed a few months ago,the wife has taken her for like 20 years because she gets these kind of problems with her syndrome but the wife was doing something important elsewhere.
Fuçk. Ing. Hell. I’ve never seen anything like it. I even had to look again when the nurse poured it down the sink because I couldn’t believe what had come out of her ear.

If it happens again consider micro suction, Iv'e had the traditional warm water syringe done umpteen times, and I think even the nurses are scared of doing it, just in case they damage the eardrum.. The only reason i found out about this micro suction, I went to get them syringed after putting olive oil in for days, the nurse did it, then stopped and said my ear canal was inflamed, she give me a spray for it.. when I went back the inflammation had gone, she said there was a little bit of wax left, and she would have a try with the syringe, I said I prefer you not too, I'm sick of the ringing in my ears, it was only then she told me about the micro suction.. From what I gather so far, micro suction is by far the safest, the only reason they don't offer it in doctors surgery's are that the machines are so expensive..
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 22:24]

libera nos a malo

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 22:33 - Oct 21 with 3064 viewsDarran

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 22:23 - Oct 21 by Jack123

If it happens again consider micro suction, Iv'e had the traditional warm water syringe done umpteen times, and I think even the nurses are scared of doing it, just in case they damage the eardrum.. The only reason i found out about this micro suction, I went to get them syringed after putting olive oil in for days, the nurse did it, then stopped and said my ear canal was inflamed, she give me a spray for it.. when I went back the inflammation had gone, she said there was a little bit of wax left, and she would have a try with the syringe, I said I prefer you not too, I'm sick of the ringing in my ears, it was only then she told me about the micro suction.. From what I gather so far, micro suction is by far the safest, the only reason they don't offer it in doctors surgery's are that the machines are so expensive..
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 22:24]

She’s had that done too my Friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 00:05 - Oct 22 with 3007 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I suffer from this nightmare called tinnitus

It’s facking dreadful to be honest

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:54 - Oct 22 with 2817 viewswaynekerr55

I had mine done about a year ago. Fúck my eyes the volume of sludge that came out was unreal.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:55 - Oct 22 with 2812 viewsJackfath

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:54 - Oct 22 by waynekerr55

I had mine done about a year ago. Fúck my eyes the volume of sludge that came out was unreal.

Very good for eradicating cold sores.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 19:18 - Oct 22 with 2801 viewswaynekerr55

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:55 - Oct 22 by Jackfath

Very good for eradicating cold sores.

What, having your ears syringed?

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 20:01 - Oct 22 with 2762 viewsswanforthemoney

Agree with the micro suction thing.
the missus spent ages mucking around with doctors appointents etc because she had bad hearing and pain in an ear.
Ended up a quick trip to the microsuction place and they got out a big lump of hard wax in a jiffy. Problem solved. Well worth the price.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 20:18 - Oct 22 with 2749 viewsFerryjack

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 20:01 - Oct 22 by swanforthemoney

Agree with the micro suction thing.
the missus spent ages mucking around with doctors appointents etc because she had bad hearing and pain in an ear.
Ended up a quick trip to the microsuction place and they got out a big lump of hard wax in a jiffy. Problem solved. Well worth the price.

I was in Viney Hearing in sketty last week & Microsuction was on offer at £22.50, well worth it.
Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 21:05 - Oct 22 with 2706 viewsAndy1300

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 20:18 - Oct 22 by Ferryjack

I was in Viney Hearing in sketty last week & Microsuction was on offer at £22.50, well worth it.

Wish I'd known that, it's full price on their site now

Number 1 team in Wales

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 22:02 - Oct 22 with 2674 viewsJack123

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 21:05 - Oct 22 by Andy1300

Wish I'd known that, it's full price on their site now

Showing £45 for the 2 ears here. https://www.vineyhearingcare.co.uk/microsuction/

I'm assuming that's the offer, because 45 for the two seems quite low, just looking at specsavers and they charge 35 quid a ear.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 22:06]

libera nos a malo

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 16:28 - Oct 23 with 2592 viewsWingstandwood

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 00:05 - Oct 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

I suffer from this nightmare called tinnitus

It’s facking dreadful to be honest

I have tinnitus myself, day in day out, round the clock stuff it is... just read this we are in some extremely lovely company!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6306757/Susanna-Reid-speaks-decade

Argus!

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:15 - Oct 23 with 2548 viewsDJack

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 16:28 - Oct 23 by Wingstandwood

I have tinnitus myself, day in day out, round the clock stuff it is... just read this we are in some extremely lovely company!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6306757/Susanna-Reid-speaks-decade

Ditto. I've had had it for many a year...and it's fcking loud!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:27 - Oct 23 with 2538 viewsWingstandwood

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:15 - Oct 23 by DJack

Ditto. I've had had it for many a year...and it's fcking loud!

Yeah it is, had it for a few decades now and for some unexplicable reason with me one ear is far worse than the other.

Argus!

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:30 - Oct 23 with 2534 viewsDJack

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:27 - Oct 23 by Wingstandwood

Yeah it is, had it for a few decades now and for some unexplicable reason with me one ear is far worse than the other.

100% same as I.

Life's a bitch.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:33 - Oct 23 with 2530 viewstrampie

Will the NHS syringe ears if you ask them ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:45 - Oct 23 with 2524 viewswaynekerr55

Excessive Ear Wax And Tinnitus on 18:33 - Oct 23 by trampie

Will the NHS syringe ears if you ask them ?

Yep at your GPs, usually a nurse

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024