Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa Park 12:05 - Oct 22 with 889 viewsSTID2017

Great traditional ground, lovely to see it full but -
Very hard to see what was going on down the far end of the pitch, particularly our left (attacking) or right (defending).
Also expected a cauldron from the Villa fans but they were quite quiet most of the game.
Atmosphere same as the Liberty, view-wise I prefer the Liberty

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Villa Park on 12:14 - Oct 22 with 860 viewswestside

Strange build up to the game with loud music blaring out when it was supposed to be a memorial to Doug Ellis.

Not much leg room in the seats compared to liberty.

Wire mesh in the kiosks
Villa Park on 12:35 - Oct 22 with 828 viewsLandore_Jack

The concourse in the upper tier was narrow.

#backtojack

Villa Park on 12:43 - Oct 22 with 808 views3swan

Agree with all the comments.

For a modern'ish ground it is lacking.

Lower tier this time, but have been in the upper as well.
Villa Park on 13:05 - Oct 22 with 751 viewsTenbySwan

I must admit I found it very difficult to see. I have health difficulties and find it very difficult to stand for long periods.

Even though we were in the third row people in the first and second row were standing, and for long periods of the game had to resort to watching on the big screen when not in our area.

I appreciate some people like to stand, but they should keep a portion of the seats for the less able to sit if they want to or indeed have to.

The stewards incidentally dud not want to know and were a complete and utter waste of space.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 13:06]
Villa Park on 13:14 - Oct 22 with 724 viewscontroversial_jack

Villa Park on 13:05 - Oct 22 by TenbySwan

I must admit I found it very difficult to see. I have health difficulties and find it very difficult to stand for long periods.

Even though we were in the third row people in the first and second row were standing, and for long periods of the game had to resort to watching on the big screen when not in our area.

I appreciate some people like to stand, but they should keep a portion of the seats for the less able to sit if they want to or indeed have to.

The stewards incidentally dud not want to know and were a complete and utter waste of space.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 13:06]

They weren't selling beer at half time either
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024