Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices 12:59 - Oct 22 with 7983 viewsDarran

No I don’t know how much they are going to be but they are doing away with the 60 age concession and moving it to 65, those that are 60 now will continue at the lower rate, those at 59 will be pissed right off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season Ticket Prices on 13:25 - Oct 22 with 3305 views_

With the state retirement age already at 68 and no doubt set to rise I hardly think this is a big ask.

The age of 60 being a concession has been completely outdated for many a year.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Season Ticket Prices on 13:25 - Oct 22 with 3299 views_

And who told you that??

Phil Sumbler?

This is.why the Trust don't get to see the latest accounts.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Season Ticket Prices on 13:26 - Oct 22 with 3305 viewsSwanseajill

I honestly believe that the owners will be shocked next season with crowd numbers.
Already the VIPs have had lack of priorities and price increases.
The disabled having to present their paperwork, then some needing the addition of a doctors letter costing £25 on top of their ticket prices.
No concessions for disabled parking, it goes on....

Ugly head of greed.....
Season Ticket Prices on 13:27 - Oct 22 with 3298 viewsPhil_S

Season Ticket Prices on 13:25 - Oct 22 by _

And who told you that??

Phil Sumbler?

Except I haven't told him that.

So feel free to offer an apology otherwise you will just look like you are causing trouble. Again. My one and only reply.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Ticket Prices on 13:28 - Oct 22 with 3279 views_

Season Ticket Prices on 13:26 - Oct 22 by Swanseajill

I honestly believe that the owners will be shocked next season with crowd numbers.
The disabled having to present their paperwork, then some needing the addition of a doctors letter costing £25 on top of their ticket prices.

Ugly head of greed.....

SCFC is not a charity.

Fans can't have it all ways.

Spend more - but give plenty of freebies.

Nah.

Season Ticket Prices on 13:34 - Oct 22 with 3272 viewsDarran

And who told you that??

Phil Sumbler?

No he didn’t.

Season Ticket Prices on 13:35 - Oct 22 with 3270 viewsBadlands

That seems sensible.
Most 60 yearly I know are in full time work and earning good money because they have earned pay rises over time.
Maybe concessions for those on benefits should be introduced (but after Brexit that could be al of us).
I want to see photo id season ticket cards.
Someone who sits near me (last season and earlier) 'sold' his season ticket to others for 'big teams' and made a fair few quid out of it. Dangerous too, as quite often the 'buyer' supprted the other team.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season Ticket Prices on 13:36 - Oct 22 with 3260 viewsLoyal

Ugly head of greed.....

They may well be shocked, however if it happens on the pitch there will still be more fans disappointed than can get in. All depends on how greedy they are in January and the summer because this squad if cleverly added to in January could become the most exciting Swansea has seen for years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Prices on 13:41 - Oct 22 with 3243 viewsDarran

I’m also told that more and more people detest Pearlman. He recently sacked people,one that had been there for nearly 20 years and one that had been there for 10 and kept on the ones he recently employed.

Season Ticket Prices on 13:43 - Oct 22 with 3237 viewsDarran

Season Ticket Prices on 13:36 - Oct 22 by Loyal

They may well be shocked, however if it happens on the pitch there will still be more fans disappointed than can get in. All depends on how greedy they are in January and the summer because this squad if cleverly added to in January could become the most exciting Swansea has seen for years.

You think the squad is going to be cleverly added to in January?

lol

Season Ticket Prices on 13:54 - Oct 22 with 3205 viewsSwanseajill

Season Ticket Prices on 13:36 - Oct 22 by Loyal

Fingers crossed the the stall holders have not sold their very best goods by January, and have not packed up their stall and done a bunk..
Season Ticket Prices on 13:54 - Oct 22 with 3201 viewsLoyal

Season Ticket Prices on 13:43 - Oct 22 by Darran

You think the squad is going to be cleverly added to in January?

lol

No, you know where I stand. Read the post, it's not a statement of belief it's a practical suggestion based on what I have seen on the pitch this season.
Please try and keep up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Season Ticket Prices on 14:47 - Oct 22 with 3081 viewsdobjack2

Season Ticket Prices on 13:35 - Oct 22 by Badlands

That seems sensible.
Most 60 yearly I know are in full time work and earning good money because they have earned pay rises over time.
Maybe concessions for those on benefits should be introduced (but after Brexit that could be al of us).
I want to see photo id season ticket cards.
Someone who sits near me (last season and earlier) 'sold' his season ticket to others for 'big teams' and made a fair few quid out of it. Dangerous too, as quite often the 'buyer' supprted the other team.

We move in different circles then.

The over 60’s I know have to work at least part time because their work pensions don’t bring in enough and they have to wait until 67 or later to get their state pension.
Season Ticket Prices on 14:54 - Oct 22 with 3052 viewsmonmouth

I'm 59 and three quarters.

F*ck em then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season Ticket Prices on 14:55 - Oct 22 with 3049 viewsQJumpingJack

Season Ticket Prices on 13:41 - Oct 22 by Darran

I’m also told that more and more people detest Pearlman. He recently sacked people,one that had been there for nearly 20 years and one that had been there for 10 and kept on the ones he recently employed.

His objective was to grow strategic global partnerships to drive revenue.

Has this been achieved in the last two years?
Most of our sponsors are local with the university and companies in Neath.
Season Ticket Prices on 15:09 - Oct 22 with 3011 viewsJinxy

If true I think they may well be missing a trick here. Many of this season's ST holders may well have renewed on the basis that we would be watching PL football. Despite our good progress, most of us recognise that this is a project, and as such we are unlikely to return to the PL this, and maybe not next season either. So, they really should be thinking about securing existing and attracting new ST holders, not placing potential obstacles for renewing.
The coach and players need its fans more than ever - maybe the owners don't fully understand the power of support. You'd expect Americans to introduce creative incentives for renewal/growth, but sadly there's not much evidence of that, thus far anyway. Hopefully common sense will eventually prevail!
Season Ticket Prices on 15:31 - Oct 22 with 2953 viewsCatullus

Season Ticket Prices on 13:41 - Oct 22 by Darran

So getting rid of those he didn't employ then, keeping on people he thinks he can trust? Or is it that the newbies aren't earning as much as the long term staff?

I do think they will be shocked by the slump in crowds next season, I say slump because it could very well be that, not just a dip. A lot of people are strongly against the Americans (including Pearlman) and jenkins.
I was told that flyer sales slumped and the seller reckoned it's people refusing to put money in the owners pockets, which isn't what happen to flyer money ironically but, if people are angry enough they will refuse to invest. It's a sort of "Field of bad dreams" as in tear it down and they will stay away!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season Ticket Prices on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 2907 views_

Season Ticket Prices on 13:27 - Oct 22 by Phil_S

Except I haven't told him that.

So feel free to offer an apology otherwise you will just look like you are causing trouble. Again. My one and only reply.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I've assumed that based on past experience.

No apology needed.

Season Ticket Prices on 15:55 - Oct 22 with 2904 viewsDarran

Season Ticket Prices on 15:48 - Oct 22 by _

No apology needed.

Past experience?

He’s never told me anything.

Season Ticket Prices on 18:31 - Oct 22 with 2726 viewsWingstandwood

No apology needed.

FACT of unbiased opinion saying it as it is!..... That Darren is considered by many SCFC fans to be 'supporter-loyalty' .....he is rather well known to many supporters (like myself!) who have never even spoken to him in person. I've read it on here about posters seeking out his presence at games and going out of their way to introduce themselves.

Yes! He can indeed be rude and crude at times and upset individuals but despite that many supporters/individuals (some important, some highly relevant I'd guess?) seem for some reason (charisma?) to gravitate towards him..... Witnessed it myself from my old Vetch field Wingstand seating area.

I think all that makes him a privy/and a magnet to information that most of us would not see in a million years. And? I hope he continues to feed snippets of information that most often or not is extremely interesting to read.

Argus!

Season Ticket Prices on 18:32 - Oct 22 with 2723 viewsJBT95

Ugly head of greed.....

It's a business not a charity at the end of the day.
Season Ticket Prices on 18:40 - Oct 22 with 2703 viewsJBT95

With the state retirement age already at 68 and no doubt set to rise I hardly think this is a big ask.

The age of 60 being a concession has been completely outdated for many a year.

Always found it poor we never had concessions on those under 21/25 tbh unless they were a 'full time' student.

People aged 60 generally have a mortage paid off, usually their kids have cleared off and many work part time or take early retirement.
Season Ticket Prices on 18:55 - Oct 22 with 2660 viewsBillyChong

Ugly head of greed.....

I agree. Form improved the last two seasons just at the right time for season ticket sales. If we flog a few players in January they will no doubt be less renewals. Seen multiple seasons be passed on for free every game this season.
Season Ticket Prices on 19:21 - Oct 22 with 2618 viewspencoedjack

Season Ticket Prices on 18:31 - Oct 22 by Wingstandwood

FACT of unbiased opinion saying it as it is!..... That Darren is considered by many SCFC fans to be 'supporter-loyalty' .....he is rather well known to many supporters (like myself!) who have never even spoken to him in person. I've read it on here about posters seeking out his presence at games and going out of their way to introduce themselves.

Yes! He can indeed be rude and crude at times and upset individuals but despite that many supporters/individuals (some important, some highly relevant I'd guess?) seem for some reason (charisma?) to gravitate towards him..... Witnessed it myself from my old Vetch field Wingstand seating area.

I think all that makes him a privy/and a magnet to information that most of us would not see in a million years. And? I hope he continues to feed snippets of information that most often or not is extremely interesting to read.

Talking of meeting people I met TNT on Saturday nice fella 👍
Season Ticket Prices on 19:26 - Oct 22 with 2599 viewsPhil_S

No apology needed.

Past experience of what? The voices in your head again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024