Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices 12:59 - Oct 22 with 8001 viewsDarran

No I don’t know how much they are going to be but they are doing away with the 60 age concession and moving it to 65, those that are 60 now will continue at the lower rate, those at 59 will be pissed right off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season Ticket Prices on 19:55 - Oct 22 with 1895 viewsCatullus

Season Ticket Prices on 18:31 - Oct 22 by Wingstandwood

FACT of unbiased opinion saying it as it is!..... That Darren is considered by many SCFC fans to be 'supporter-loyalty' .....he is rather well known to many supporters (like myself!) who have never even spoken to him in person. I've read it on here about posters seeking out his presence at games and going out of their way to introduce themselves.

Yes! He can indeed be rude and crude at times and upset individuals but despite that many supporters/individuals (some important, some highly relevant I'd guess?) seem for some reason (charisma?) to gravitate towards him..... Witnessed it myself from my old Vetch field Wingstand seating area.

I think all that makes him a privy/and a magnet to information that most of us would not see in a million years. And? I hope he continues to feed snippets of information that most often or not is extremely interesting to read.

You "think all that makes him a privy" eh, is it because he sometimes has a potty mouth?

Is it possible the price raise was put out as a rumour to test supporters attitudes?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season Ticket Prices on 20:24 - Oct 22 with 1851 viewsbluenile

Season Ticket Prices on 18:32 - Oct 22 by JBT95

It's a business not a charity at the end of the day.

Maybe we'd save more money by getting rid of just 2 people, instead of loads of lower paid workers who needed their salary with Xmas fast approaching? What exactly do we get for the sum of around £1.2 million for two leeches?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Season Ticket Prices on 20:26 - Oct 22 with 1845 viewsDarran

Season Ticket Prices on 18:31 - Oct 22 by Wingstandwood

FACT of unbiased opinion saying it as it is!..... That Darren is considered by many SCFC fans to be 'supporter-loyalty' .....he is rather well known to many supporters (like myself!) who have never even spoken to him in person. I've read it on here about posters seeking out his presence at games and going out of their way to introduce themselves.

Yes! He can indeed be rude and crude at times and upset individuals but despite that many supporters/individuals (some important, some highly relevant I'd guess?) seem for some reason (charisma?) to gravitate towards him..... Witnessed it myself from my old Vetch field Wingstand seating area.

I think all that makes him a privy/and a magnet to information that most of us would not see in a million years. And? I hope he continues to feed snippets of information that most often or not is extremely interesting to read.

Great post Wingy.

Season Ticket Prices on 20:52 - Oct 22 with 1795 viewsjacksfullaces

assuming the reduction in attendance next season will all be factored into any plans.

although the swans seem to be run on the fairly short term basis, and more likely there will be additional cuts as/when the cupboards suddenly look bare.

pretty much run like the public sector....

but with the pretence of something visionary, although football such a short term, results orientated 'business' I am beginning to have some sympathy with this approach.

not with jenkins though.
Season Ticket Prices on 20:54 - Oct 22 with 1787 viewsTNT

Season Ticket Prices on 19:21 - Oct 22 by pencoedjack

Talking of meeting people I met TNT on Saturday nice fella 👍

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Season Ticket Prices on 20:58 - Oct 22 with 1775 viewsTNT

I've had a season ticket every season since '76. I was looking forward to receiving a gesture from the club on my 60th, not for the money, but the gesture. Wasn't quite expecting that gesture... they can put their two fingers back in their fist.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Season Ticket Prices on 21:13 - Oct 22 with 1751 viewsFlashberryjack

If we're not pushing for promotion this season (which we're not), and just building a team for the future, then there's going to be one hell of a crash in sales of season tickets next season.

I know quite a lot that have said they're not renewing, many are so disappointed in the next level.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Season Ticket Prices on 21:20 - Oct 22 with 1742 viewsjacksfullaces

Season Ticket Prices on 21:13 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

If we're not pushing for promotion this season (which we're not), and just building a team for the future, then there's going to be one hell of a crash in sales of season tickets next season.

I know quite a lot that have said they're not renewing, many are so disappointed in the next level.

what is the market for tickets at this level?

Regular locals who want to see some decent football?

Die hard jacks who support at any level.

we built a good support base when we were on the rise in a new stadium, for it to happen again, there needs to be a feeling that we are going places.

or the 2 sets of fans above will be a good few thousand but guessing will plateau at around what, 12,000- 14,000 ?
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Prices on 21:36 - Oct 22 with 1725 viewsLoyal

Season Ticket Prices on 14:55 - Oct 22 by QJumpingJack

His objective was to grow strategic global partnerships to drive revenue.

Has this been achieved in the last two years?
Most of our sponsors are local with the university and companies in Neath.

Who was at the club when those shysters silver shield were in charge ? And was there until 2018 ?
I doubt it.

Edit, apologies that was aimed at darran.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 21:47]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Season Ticket Prices on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 1722 viewsWingstandwood

Season Ticket Prices on 21:13 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

One thing that I will find interesting is will Huw Jenkins deliberately come out with another 'resignation-suggestion' regarding himself/chairman position in an upcoming Christmas period matchday programme and to the press? He did last year to prevent a mass season ticket sales boycott from disgruntled supporters.....But that alas just ended up to be nothing but a conniving and manipulative ploy!

I wonder if he and his Yank puppet masters will try that despicable bullsh1t again? I also wonder if they'll create another lie pretending to have real and serious transfer market intentions also? Beware of devious future tricks from Jenkins and Co!

Argus!

Season Ticket Prices on 21:42 - Oct 22 with 1712 viewsFlashberryjack

Season Ticket Prices on 21:20 - Oct 22 by jacksfullaces

what is the market for tickets at this level?

Regular locals who want to see some decent football?

Die hard jacks who support at any level.

we built a good support base when we were on the rise in a new stadium, for it to happen again, there needs to be a feeling that we are going places.

or the 2 sets of fans above will be a good few thousand but guessing will plateau at around what, 12,000- 14,000 ?

When we built the good support before and after we moved to the Liberty, there was a huge optimistic buzz among the fans, sadly now there seems to be more despair and acceptance of inevitable decline than much optimism.

I'm not saying all fans feel this way, some on here have openly admitted that they prefer to see us in a league where we can compete, well we're in a lower league now, and we're barely competing at the moment.

I can see next seasons season ticket sales being well below 12,000, I hope I'm wrong, but we're hardly a club that's buzzing at the minute.

Scrambles for cover.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Season Ticket Prices on 21:43 - Oct 22 with 1710 viewsjacksfullaces

Season Ticket Prices on 21:39 - Oct 22 by Wingstandwood

One thing that I will find interesting is will Huw Jenkins deliberately come out with another 'resignation-suggestion' regarding himself/chairman position in an upcoming Christmas period matchday programme and to the press? He did last year to prevent a mass season ticket sales boycott from disgruntled supporters.....But that alas just ended up to be nothing but a conniving and manipulative ploy!

I wonder if he and his Yank puppet masters will try that despicable bullsh1t again? I also wonder if they'll create another lie pretending to have real and serious transfer market intentions also? Beware of devious future tricks from Jenkins and Co!

don't think jenkins staying or going will make any difference to season ticket renewals for 4000 - 5000 last season or this; most would have taken a punt on premier league football last season, especially with the run we went on Jan/Feb. they won't even have those odds this season unless we hit a really good run between now and the New Year.
Season Ticket Prices on 22:13 - Oct 22 with 1648 viewsCroftyjack

Season Ticket Prices on 21:42 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

When we built the good support before and after we moved to the Liberty, there was a huge optimistic buzz among the fans, sadly now there seems to be more despair and acceptance of inevitable decline than much optimism.

I'm not saying all fans feel this way, some on here have openly admitted that they prefer to see us in a league where we can compete, well we're in a lower league now, and we're barely competing at the moment.

I can see next seasons season ticket sales being well below 12,000, I hope I'm wrong, but we're hardly a club that's buzzing at the minute.

Scrambles for cover.

Good post...we aren't any better now than in the last 2 PL seasons...we still cant compete in the championship..1 win in 7 or 2 in 12, did we do that bad in form in the last 2 seasons.
Maybe we can compete in league 1...where do us fans draw the line because I have never once been drawn into this Project bullcrap....there is no project!
Season Ticket Prices on 23:25 - Oct 22 with 1588 viewsmajorraglan

If HJ and CP trouser £1.2m between them in salary each season, then based on the average Season Ticket costing £450 then the club will need to sell 2,667 ST’s to cover their wages, if concessions such as kids ST’s are factored in the number needed to be sold goes up significantly. These are rough figures and I haven’t factored in employer NI contributions or other employer contributions. If the club sells 10,500 ST’s the 25%goes to pay Hubert and CPs wages. With parachute payments still coming in its probably sustainable, but once they’ve gone that to my mind is simply unsustainable.
Season Ticket Prices on 23:31 - Oct 22 with 1576 viewsSTID2017

Season Ticket Prices on 14:54 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I'm 59 and three quarters.

F*ck em then.

I'm nearer 60 than 50.
I'll be gutted to miss out on my discount as my income has already decreased for family reasons totally beyond my control

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Season Ticket Prices on 23:51 - Oct 22 with 1551 viewsbuilthjack

They know how to keep fans happy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season Ticket Prices on 14:49 - Nov 14 with 1350 viewsDarran

lol right again look.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/changes-age-group-ticket-categories

Season Ticket Prices on 14:59 - Nov 14 with 1331 viewsbuilthjack

Season Ticket Prices on 14:49 - Nov 14 by Darran

lol right again look.

How come you don't know the team before its announced ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season Ticket Prices on 15:02 - Nov 14 with 1325 viewsDarran

Season Ticket Prices on 14:59 - Nov 14 by builthjack

How come you don't know the team before its announced ?

T2C won’t tell me.

Season Ticket Prices on 15:08 - Nov 14 with 1311 viewsbuilthjack

Season Ticket Prices on 15:02 - Nov 14 by Darran

T2C won’t tell me.

Well you do always call him a c@nt

Season Ticket Prices on 15:08 - Nov 14 with 1311 viewsBadlands

Right thing to do.
16 up to 18 concessions.
60 - 65 a little harsh but they have built in a little buffer regarding some who are 59 and those already 60.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season Ticket Prices on 15:10 - Nov 14 with 1305 viewsDarran

Season Ticket Prices on 15:08 - Nov 14 by builthjack

Well you do always call him a c@nt

Fair point.

Season Ticket Prices on 15:23 - Nov 14 with 1281 viewsraynor94

62 and loving it!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season Ticket Prices on 15:28 - Nov 14 with 1278 viewsTenbySwan

Season Ticket Prices on 18:40 - Oct 22 by JBT95

Always found it poor we never had concessions on those under 21/25 tbh unless they were a 'full time' student.

People aged 60 generally have a mortage paid off, usually their kids have cleared off and many work part time or take early retirement.

You cannot make generalisations like that, some people aged 60-65 are in poor health, maybe had to give up work due to their health, and struggling by from day to day.

You never know. You might get there yourself one day😐
Season Ticket Prices on 17:37 - Nov 14 with 1189 viewsJBT95

Season Ticket Prices on 15:08 - Nov 14 by Badlands

Right thing to do.
16 up to 18 concessions.
60 - 65 a little harsh but they have built in a little buffer regarding some who are 59 and those already 60.

They should be offering 18-21, and possibly up to 25 year olds, a discount too.

Maybe 18-21 is 65% of adult price and 22-24 85%.

A lot of other clubs do.

Mind we are pretty cheap at the mo with all games £25 for members (although if a non ST you need to take out a £25 membership so really it's just over £26 if you went to every game but then you'd have a ST so maybe really there is no/little cost saving if you don't go away? )
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 17:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024