Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices 12:59 - Oct 22 with 8002 viewsDarran

No I don’t know how much they are going to be but they are doing away with the 60 age concession and moving it to 65, those that are 60 now will continue at the lower rate, those at 59 will be pissed right off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season Ticket Prices on 23:35 - Nov 16 with 765 viewsLoyal

I know a few people who call the ticket office and they print their season ticket off in another name for a game. Of course they are transferable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Season Ticket Prices on 08:54 - Nov 17 with 728 viewsCatullus

Season Ticket Prices on 19:09 - Nov 16 by 3swan

https://www.swanseacity.com/tickets-membership/join-season-ticket-waiting-list

Season Ticket T&Cs

3.2 You may only sell or transfer the Season Ticket to a Guest with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club’s absolute discretion. No such sale or transfer will be permitted except where the same takes place in respect of an individual match and in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and such transfer does not take place during the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party’s business. Such resale or transfer to any Guest is hereby provided to be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry which will (save for any rights to transfer under this clause) apply to and bind that Guest as if he/she was the original purchaser of the Season Ticket (and you must inform the Guest of this).

I think this let's you give it to a mate etc on a match basis as long as no profit is made without going through the Ticket Office for permission

You may only sell or transfer the Season Ticket to a Guest with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club’s absolute discretion.

That would be the important bit, you shouldn't just pass it on, you should go through the ticket office. I have passed mine on before but only to people I really trust.
I took my son recently and asked at the ticket office about my season, she transferred my seat to the West Stand (only seats available at the time) and I paid for my sons seat. I wasn't prepared for it to be so easy, I've heard so many complaints about the T/O!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season Ticket Prices on 18:38 - Nov 17 with 655 viewsAndy1300

Season Ticket Prices on 23:35 - Nov 16 by Loyal

I know a few people who call the ticket office and they print their season ticket off in another name for a game. Of course they are transferable.

I've done the same

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024