Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? 07:51 - Oct 23 with 1132 viewsLoyal

I know the cowardly fcks couldn't be bothered to undo what they did to the club but Messa and Baston for me would have killed this league.

Any others ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 07:52 - Oct 23 with 1126 views34dfgdf54

Mesa would run the show, and would have been a big player for us last season aswell if the managers we had showed any b*llocks in my opinion.
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 08:03 - Oct 23 with 1110 viewsnantywatcher

Messa!!!! and Baston !!! Give me strength!!!!!!!!

Fresh comments from Planet Bonkers.
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 08:52 - Oct 23 with 1052 viewsDr_Winston

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 08:03 - Oct 23 by nantywatcher

You don't think a midfielder currently playing for a team fourth in La Liga would do a better job for us this season than Tom Carroll?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 10:15 - Oct 23 with 984 viewsLoyal

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 08:03 - Oct 23 by nantywatcher

Just an observation, you think I'm wrong but have no response ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 12:40 - Oct 23 with 906 viewsBadlands

Neither wanted to be here and would not have been motivated and would have cost a fortune.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 13:04 - Oct 23 with 852 viewscostalotta

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 12:40 - Oct 23 by Badlands

Neither wanted to be here and would not have been motivated and would have cost a fortune.

I wonder why they didn't want to be here? Perhaps it could be to do with neither of them getting much of an opportunity and a club in a bit of a mess off the pitch.
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 14:43 - Oct 23 with 782 viewsnantywatcher

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 10:15 - Oct 23 by Loyal

Just an observation, you think I'm wrong but have no response ...

In the ten years since I have lived here Mesa and Baston have been two of the poorest players I have seen wearing a Swans shirt, however to add balance I would have added Matt Grimes's name to that list, and look at the tune GP is getting out of him this season...so maybe....anything is possible..
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 15:18 - Oct 23 with 754 views34dfgdf54

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 14:43 - Oct 23 by nantywatcher

In the ten years since I have lived here Mesa and Baston have been two of the poorest players I have seen wearing a Swans shirt, however to add balance I would have added Matt Grimes's name to that list, and look at the tune GP is getting out of him this season...so maybe....anything is possible..

Mesa plays and starts for Sevilla, he is not a "poor" football player.
Login to get fewer ads

Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 15:47 - Oct 23 with 722 viewsLeonWasGod

I still can't believe we let Dennis Lawrence go.
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 15:50 - Oct 23 with 712 viewsLeonWasGod

nothing to see here!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 16:00]
Any one of the players we released would have made a difference on the pitch ? on 15:51 - Oct 23 with 711 viewsandrew

Jordan Ayew for me

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024