Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: 08:44 - Oct 23 with 1659 viewsTummer_from_Texas

and I'm just glad we are playing at the Liberty today....

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 10:56 - Oct 23 with 1548 viewsomarjack

Let's not cry about "If only he was more fit!"

If he was less injury prone, he wouldn't be playing for us.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 10:57]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 13:19 - Oct 23 with 1404 viewsBarrySwan

Fair play he's managed a whole 51 minutes away from home.

Isn't that a lot more than he usually manages all season?

And to think that people complain that he's always injured and unavailable for selection.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 13:20]
How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 13:57 - Oct 23 with 1342 viewsLeonWasGod

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 13:19 - Oct 23 by BarrySwan

Fair play he's managed a whole 51 minutes away from home.

Isn't that a lot more than he usually manages all season?

And to think that people complain that he's always injured and unavailable for selection.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 13:20]

That's a strange one, because he was actually 'fit' and available for selection for about 6 games, but wasn't used for some strange reason.

That's not to say if he'd have played in the first of those games he wouldn't have crumpled to the floor after 20 minutes!
How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 15:52 - Oct 23 with 1274 viewsandrew

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 13:57 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

That's a strange one, because he was actually 'fit' and available for selection for about 6 games, but wasn't used for some strange reason.

That's not to say if he'd have played in the first of those games he wouldn't have crumpled to the floor after 20 minutes!

There’s a very good reason.

Me like most clicked on Swans fans know he’s not worth risking for a full game and would be much more efficient coming off the bench.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 15:59 - Oct 23 with 1262 viewsLeonWasGod

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 15:52 - Oct 23 by andrew

There’s a very good reason.

Me like most clicked on Swans fans know he’s not worth risking for a full game and would be much more efficient coming off the bench.

He wasn't coming off the bench though. He was staying on the bench, which is quite a hard place to change games from.

But it was only the 2 games looking back. He changed the game against Sheffield Utd and was then not used for Preston & B'ham. Still a bit odd that a player who had his impact wasn't used for the next 2 games when available.
How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 16:19 - Oct 23 with 1237 viewsjasper_T

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 15:59 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

He wasn't coming off the bench though. He was staying on the bench, which is quite a hard place to change games from.

But it was only the 2 games looking back. He changed the game against Sheffield Utd and was then not used for Preston & B'ham. Still a bit odd that a player who had his impact wasn't used for the next 2 games when available.

We didn't need to change the game at Preston, and Potter went with Dan James at Birmingham, which didn't work at the time (just as Montero didn't accomplish anything against Bristol and Leeds) but we've seen since what he can do.
How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 16:37 - Oct 23 with 1193 viewsLeonWasGod

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 16:19 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

We didn't need to change the game at Preston, and Potter went with Dan James at Birmingham, which didn't work at the time (just as Montero didn't accomplish anything against Bristol and Leeds) but we've seen since what he can do.

The accusation was that he doesn't play because he's injured. I was just pointing out that's not always the case. I don't disagree with anything you've said though; he's not the messiah.
How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 16:52 - Oct 23 with 1175 viewsBytholWyn

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 16:37 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

The accusation was that he doesn't play because he's injured. I was just pointing out that's not always the case. I don't disagree with anything you've said though; he's not the messiah.

Of course not, Lee Trundle is the Messiah.
Login to get fewer ads

How important is Jefferson Montero? This much: on 23:10 - Oct 23 with 1058 viewsTNT

Dan James is already better... and he's gonna get better, and better.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024