Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Enough 14:34 - Oct 23 with 981 viewsLoyal

This is a thread about all the positives we can take in to tonight.
For me to start this off its Dan James. This guy can rip these whippets apart this evening. At some point we will see him I'm sure.

WHO THE FCK ARE WE !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good Enough on 14:38 - Oct 23 with 973 views34dfgdf54

I'm hoping he starts.

I was on holiday for the Ipswich game, but from the highlights he looked rapid. Fingers crossed he can be another Jeff in the making, with a better football brain.

We'll beat these tonight, and comfortably.
Good Enough on 14:40 - Oct 23 with 965 viewsbuilthjack

Let's hope you are right Loyal.
I think we can create the chances, it's whether we take them or not that counts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good Enough on 14:44 - Oct 23 with 958 viewsFlashberryjack

Danny Graham may not play due to injury.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Good Enough on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 939 viewsSWANSEYE

If we had only got on the end of some of his crosses in the Ipswich game we would have won it comfortably
Good Enough on 15:02 - Oct 23 with 923 viewsnantywatcher

As far as his all round game he is the best winger we have got - puts in one hell of a shift (unlike quite a few of our other wingers)
Good Enough on 15:18 - Oct 23 with 876 viewsFireboy2

Good Enough on 14:44 - Oct 23 by Flashberryjack

Danny Graham may not play due to injury.

Yes graham is playing well and will be a big miss but its dack im more concerned about as hes not only a goal scorer but a great all round player
Good Enough on 16:53 - Oct 23 with 774 viewsFlashberryjack

Good Enough on 15:18 - Oct 23 by Fireboy2

Yes graham is playing well and will be a big miss but its dack im more concerned about as hes not only a goal scorer but a great all round player

Our ex players always score against us.

Hello

Good Enough on 17:03 - Oct 23 with 760 viewsTheKirkyLife

We're not in the relegation zone.
Login to get fewer ads

Good Enough on 17:12 - Oct 23 with 743 viewsLoyal

I'll add to the positivity, Celinas has an opportunity to ruin these tonight, far and away one of the best attacking midfielders in the division.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Good Enough on 17:41 - Oct 23 with 716 viewsjasper_T

Good Enough on 15:02 - Oct 23 by nantywatcher

As far as his all round game he is the best winger we have got - puts in one hell of a shift (unlike quite a few of our other wingers)

He's always had more variety to his game than most of the touchline-huggers we've employed over the last few years (Montero, Narsingh, Barrow, Asoro). Off the ball has the variety of movement of a young Routledge and Dyer (if not quite the quality yet). Pace and the ability to move the ball onto either foot and deliver is a nightmare for any defender.

Needs a run of games to fully adapt to this level, but he's already showing signs of growing confidence. The next step is for the players around him to build an understanding of what he's capable of (get up in the box, Oli ffs). Doesn't help when it's a different system or a different side of the pitch every game.
Good Enough on 18:00 - Oct 23 with 682 viewsFlashberryjack

Good Enough on 17:03 - Oct 23 by TheKirkyLife

We're not in the relegation zone.

Yet

Hello

Good Enough on 10:26 - Oct 24 with 537 viewsLoyal

Anyone like to add more positivity because I'm fcking sick of reading about players who are shit or shouldn't be here ? Last night's second half performance was outstanding ffs. Come on jacks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024