Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPTV 18:41 - Oct 23 with 527 viewsjackrmee

My brawd was going to set me up with IPTV, but have been told it's only an app for devices such as phones/tablets.

Is there any I can use on PC as well?
Any with free trial or something?
What's the best prices?
Are they quick to set up? (ie. if the stream doesn't work tonight, can I get one set up before I iss too much of the game?)

Cheers big ears

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

IPTV on 18:55 - Oct 23 with 502 viewsThrasher6

Not sure.....but I'll try and stop the world so you can get off....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

IPTV on 20:43 - Oct 23 with 419 viewsSmellyplumz

You could try setting up Blue stacks on your pc in order run android on it but I've had problems with blue stack in the past, get it straight to your smart TV if ewe have one. Tbh mines down tonight anyway so it's very hit and miss.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

IPTV on 22:23 - Oct 23 with 351 viewsswan65split

IPTV on 20:43 - Oct 23 by Smellyplumz

You could try setting up Blue stacks on your pc in order run android on it but I've had problems with blue stack in the past, get it straight to your smart TV if ewe have one. Tbh mines down tonight anyway so it's very hit and miss.

or cheap tablet and hard wire to tv
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024