Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And people seem to be enjoying 20:12 - Oct 23 with 1712 viewsswancity

This league one standard rubbish

Bizarre

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

And people seem to be enjoying on 22:09 - Oct 23 with 1530 viewsandrew

Yeh, shocking init....

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

And people seem to be enjoying on 22:13 - Oct 23 with 1512 viewspembsjack

Yeah bring back playing with everyone behind the ball hoping to get a draw.
Horrible watching young and upcoming players playing with freedom and actually trying to win games.
And people seem to be enjoying on 02:17 - Oct 24 with 1336 viewsGlyn1

Yep, guilty as charged, I'm enjoying it so far. Anyone can beat anyone in this division. We are seeing our academy players doing well (and also fcking up). There are actually some clubs playing decent football in this division, and some good footballers who could easily play in the Prem. And I'm enjoying going to clubs that I haven't been to for a while, e.g. at Millwall where their fans were complimentary about us.

But pls let's get promoted this season.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:01 - Oct 24 with 1158 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I enjoyed the likes of Dan James, Connor Roberts and Fulton etc. trying their nuts off last night in the second half.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:04 - Oct 24 with 1146 viewsAce_Jack

I enjoyed last nights second half a lot more than most of the games I've watched at the Liberty over the last 3 years.
And people seem to be enjoying on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 1126 viewsLeonWasGod

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:04 - Oct 24 by Ace_Jack

I enjoyed last nights second half a lot more than most of the games I've watched at the Liberty over the last 3 years.

People don't have the patience to wait for the second half though.
And people seem to be enjoying on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 1126 viewsCatullus

It was the cliched "game of two halves" with the second being all the more enjoyable after witnessing the dross of the first half.
Potter realised his mistake and changed it. It's unpredictable and fun. I'm sorry I enjoyed us winning, I must try harder to be critical.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:12 - Oct 24 with 1122 viewsplasjack

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:04 - Oct 24 by Ace_Jack

Second half more than made up for a dire first period, genuine pace from our youngsters for a well worked third goal.
Login to get fewer ads

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:23 - Oct 24 with 1086 viewshammy

Considering the situation we're in (i.e., just been relegated and the owners more interested in balancing the books than trying to put a decent football squad together) then, yes, I am very much enjoying the way the U23s (and especially Welsh qualified) are coming through. No doubt they will soon be off to pastures new, so will then enjoy them playing for Wales. Meanwhile let's see them develop and help the Swans solidify their position in the Championship.

As for returning to the PL, it would just be the same old struggle unless we can get some significant investment into the club; and by that I mean some sugar daddy that will just throw millions at the club to make us competitive. It's what the PL has become …

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:37 - Oct 24 with 1042 viewsplasjack

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:23 - Oct 24 by hammy

Considering the situation we're in (i.e., just been relegated and the owners more interested in balancing the books than trying to put a decent football squad together) then, yes, I am very much enjoying the way the U23s (and especially Welsh qualified) are coming through. No doubt they will soon be off to pastures new, so will then enjoy them playing for Wales. Meanwhile let's see them develop and help the Swans solidify their position in the Championship.

As for returning to the PL, it would just be the same old struggle unless we can get some significant investment into the club; and by that I mean some sugar daddy that will just throw millions at the club to make us competitive. It's what the PL has become …

Exactly, but FFP seems a reality for clubs similar to us, while other clubs flout the rules willy nilly.
And people seem to be enjoying on 11:40 - Oct 24 with 1034 viewshammy

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:37 - Oct 24 by plasjack

Exactly, but FFP seems a reality for clubs similar to us, while other clubs flout the rules willy nilly.

Aye, I suppose it's about whether you give a flying feck ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:49 - Oct 24 with 1011 viewsAce_Jack

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:12 - Oct 24 by plasjack

Second half more than made up for a dire first period, genuine pace from our youngsters for a well worked third goal.

Dan James was like a rocket in the second half. Their full back took an absolute roosting.
And people seem to be enjoying on 12:58 - Oct 24 with 935 viewsTaliesin

And people seem to be enjoying on 11:01 - Oct 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

I enjoyed the likes of Dan James, Connor Roberts and Fulton etc. trying their nuts off last night in the second half.

Aye bloody Potter tinkering again!!!!!!!!!!!
And people seem to be enjoying on 21:21 - Oct 24 with 808 viewsswancity

Dismal first half, shocking standard and lacking urgency or effort which was disturbing

But a good improvement in the second half not that it was anything to get excited about.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

And people seem to be enjoying on 02:55 - Oct 25 with 665 viewsLoyal

And people seem to be enjoying on 21:21 - Oct 24 by swancity

Dismal first half, shocking standard and lacking urgency or effort which was disturbing

But a good improvement in the second half not that it was anything to get excited about.

I know, remember Tatey in goal when we shipped seven ?
We were so much better back then.
Mind you my season ticket was a hell of a lot cheaper.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024