Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't we just quietly 20:14 - Oct 23 with 2863 viewsBarrySwan

Cancel Kyle Naughton's contract?

Never mind the penalty, his performance so far this evening is identical to every other one of his performances i.e. sub Conference league standard at best.
Can't we just quietly on 20:39 - Oct 23 with 2301 viewsvalleyboy

It’s not just Naughton that’s having a bad game

There’s 2 or 3 others that are worst

If ever you go into the tackle, you should go in to win it and not what I’m seeing just half hearted tackles

If ever inexperience is showing up, it’s the first half of this game

At the moment the game is a case of men against boys
Can't we just quietly on 20:42 - Oct 23 with 2277 viewsGaryjack

Can't we just quietly on 20:39 - Oct 23 by valleyboy

It’s not just Naughton that’s having a bad game

There’s 2 or 3 others that are worst

If ever you go into the tackle, you should go in to win it and not what I’m seeing just half hearted tackles

If ever inexperience is showing up, it’s the first half of this game

At the moment the game is a case of men against boys

Even the men are playing like boys. Tom Carroll has backed out of a few 50/50's.
Can't we just quietly on 21:05 - Oct 23 with 2228 viewsWarwickHunt

Can't we just quietly on 20:42 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

Even the men are playing like boys. Tom Carroll has backed out of a few 50/50's.

In other news: Ena Sharples wore a hairnet.
Can't we just quietly on 21:13 - Oct 23 with 2192 viewsGaryjack

Can't we just quietly on 21:05 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

Tvvat!
Can't we just quietly on 22:08 - Oct 23 with 2079 viewsicecoldjack

Nah, been one of our best players this season, potter is fookin him around though playing him then not playing him then changing position about 2/3 times in one game, it isnt good for any professional, they all need a flow of games.
Can't we just quietly on 23:43 - Oct 23 with 1942 viewsJonathans_coat

Can't we just quietly on 20:42 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

I feel a bit sorry for Carroll, his confidence is in the toilet, and shows no sign of returning. Playing him seems to make it worse as the fans (myself included to be honest) have lost patience with him. There is definitely a player in there, but he’s playing with fear at the moment. Huge challenge for him and Potter to turn his career around.
Can't we just quietly on 23:45 - Oct 23 with 1922 views34dfgdf54

I think Naughton has had a good season so far, he made a few shockers today though which he acknowledged when coming over to supporters at the end. I know that’s only a small thing, but I liked that, took responsibility.
Can't we just quietly on 07:38 - Oct 24 with 1785 viewsPacemaker

I like Naughton honest player who will play anywhere for the team, other than the occasional brain fade his attitude is always right. He gave away the pen but that was in part due to a massive effort to track their left back whilst the player who should have tracked him was nowhere to be found.

He has cost us peanuts over the years compared to some of the other players always fit and always turns up, can't ask for much else.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Can't we just quietly on 09:31 - Oct 24 with 1707 viewsLeonWasGod

He was absolutely fine when back in his favoured position. He's no midfielder though. He can fill in in an emergency, but that's about it. He should never be used there out of choice.
Can't we just quietly on 09:41 - Oct 24 with 1683 viewsswanforthemoney

Can't we just quietly on 21:05 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

She’d have been harder in the tackle than Tom Carroll.

I stand in the North Stand

Can't we just quietly on 10:03 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewsbuilthjack

He is useful to have if we are winning with about 15 mins to go. Every throw in wastes another 40 seconds.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can't we just quietly on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 1626 viewsoldcob

Naughts had a poor game last night, fair enough it happens to the best, but he'd played really well until last night. One of our better players this season.
Can't we just quietly on 10:10 - Oct 24 with 1609 viewsPegojack

Can't we just quietly on 10:05 - Oct 24 by oldcob

Naughts had a poor game last night, fair enough it happens to the best, but he'd played really well until last night. One of our better players this season.

He was a fish out of water in a weak midfield, totally ineffectual, and I was disappointed that a seasoned professional got suckered into giving away that soft penalty.
However, when slotted back into his natural position, I thought he played well on the whole, apart from a brain fart in our area which almost cost us another goal.
Can't we just quietly on 10:27 - Oct 24 with 1582 viewsWarwickHunt

Can't we just quietly on 09:41 - Oct 24 by swanforthemoney

She’d have been harder in the tackle than Tom Carroll.

Minnie Caldwell would have been harder in the tackle than Tom Carroll.
Can't we just quietly on 10:29 - Oct 24 with 1572 viewsLoyal

As an example.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can't we just quietly on 11:44 - Oct 24 with 1519 viewsBadlands

What ... Naughton becomes the new Routledge??
I wonder why?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Can't we just quietly on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 1485 viewsGlyn1

Can't we just quietly on 07:38 - Oct 24 by Pacemaker

I like Naughton honest player who will play anywhere for the team, other than the occasional brain fade his attitude is always right. He gave away the pen but that was in part due to a massive effort to track their left back whilst the player who should have tracked him was nowhere to be found.

He has cost us peanuts over the years compared to some of the other players always fit and always turns up, can't ask for much else.

Who was the player who should have tracked their left back?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Can't we just quietly on 12:59 - Oct 24 with 1424 viewspencoedjack

Beautiful pass to there centre forward at 1 all, even by his low standards it was remarkable

Stealing a living along with Carroll.
Can't we just quietly on 20:11 - Oct 26 with 1213 viewsscruffyjack

Can't we just quietly on 12:59 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

Beautiful pass to there centre forward at 1 all, even by his low standards it was remarkable

Naughton is not a good footballer, full stop. More of a comedy sub, harsh but true.
Can't we just quietly on 20:23 - Oct 26 with 1195 viewsjacabertawe

Can't we just quietly on 12:59 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

"...their", not "there".
Besides which, this "stealing a living" comment from posters is offensive and uncalled for.
I think that Naughton has improved under GP this season.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Can't we just quietly on 20:33 - Oct 26 with 1174 viewsmagicdaps10

Done ok this season, the championship is his level.

Couple of mistakes in the week but overall had a decent season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Can't we just quietly on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 1172 viewsAl_Bundy

Naughton is an FB nothing more. Useful to have if he stays FB and switches his brain on.

Routs is a very brittle player confidence wise. Goes hiding in most matches if it doesn't start well.

Personally both replaceable
Can't we just quietly on 20:41 - Oct 26 with 1157 viewsBadlands

Can't we just quietly on 20:35 - Oct 26 by Al_Bundy

Naughton is an FB nothing more. Useful to have if he stays FB and switches his brain on.

Routs is a very brittle player confidence wise. Goes hiding in most matches if it doesn't start well.

Personally both replaceable

First time I recall anyone claiming Rutledge goes missing - Neve seen that myself.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Can't we just quietly on 20:49 - Oct 26 with 1145 viewsElmo

Another embarrassingly ridiculous thread.

Yet again I bow to GP's (and previous managers') judgement. KN is clearly a valued, versatile squad player who has contributed hugely to our performances. His experience, calmness and maturity is obviously being leveraged by our clever manager.
Can't we just quietly on 21:01 - Oct 26 with 1128 viewsscruffyjack

Can't we just quietly on 20:49 - Oct 26 by Elmo

Another embarrassingly ridiculous thread.

Yet again I bow to GP's (and previous managers') judgement. KN is clearly a valued, versatile squad player who has contributed hugely to our performances. His experience, calmness and maturity is obviously being leveraged by our clever manager.

He’s been responsible for more conceded goals than any Swans defender I can remember.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024