Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes 20:26 - Oct 23 with 13636 views_

Facking pathetic Potter

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:20 - Oct 23 with 2476 viewsmagicdaps10

Course he is a good one.

Imagine what he could do if he was allowed to play Narsingh, think he would tear this league up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:39 - Oct 23 with 2383 viewspeenemunde

Just to let you moaning tw@ts know that a football match is 90 mins not 45 mins.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 2370 views34dfgdf54

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:39 - Oct 23 by peenemunde

Just to let you moaning tw@ts know that a football match is 90 mins not 45 mins.

Graham will take it from here

No dramas
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:43 - Oct 23 with 2345 viewsmagicdaps10

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:39 - Oct 23 by peenemunde

And a league season in the champ is 46 games and not 11!!!

Lessons are there to be learned as well as given.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 2255 viewsGaryjack

Well a good few of us called that wrong didn't we!
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:58 - Oct 23 with 2240 viewsPozuelosSideys

This thread aged well. A whole hour it took too.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:03 - Oct 23 with 2172 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:58 - Oct 23 by PozuelosSideys

This thread aged well. A whole hour it took too.

What an op

Post of the year again

And again and again and again

Potter now needs to apologise and wise the fack up

Great post T2C

Thanks to Jack T for the lend of his battery even though he was kicking off behind me

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:06 - Oct 23 with 2134 viewsbuilthjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:03 - Oct 23 by _

What an op

Post of the year again

Great post T2C

Thanks to Jack T for the lend of his battery even though he was kicking off behind me

Somebody, somewhere, will have bookmarked that opening sentence.
A welcome 3 points. Tinkerman does it again.
The tea tastes good in Maccy d.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:10 - Oct 23 with 2094 viewsjack2jack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:03 - Oct 23 by _

What an op

Post of the year again

Great post T2C

Eh!
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:12 - Oct 23 with 2069 viewsicecoldjack

Countless threads from the OP this season telling everyone to support the team, 36 minutes in he does the opposite and starts slagging the manager off!!

Now that IS pathetic.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:14 - Oct 23 with 2048 viewsjack2jack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:12 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Countless threads from the OP this season telling everyone to support the team, 36 minutes in he does the opposite and starts slagging the manager off!!

Now that IS pathetic.

The battery bit I get, the rest of it is nonsense.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:15 - Oct 23 with 2036 viewsLandore_Jack

Lets be honest here. We were garbage in the first half. Just like Villa away last Saturday. Sort it out Potter!

#backtojack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:30 - Oct 23 with 1922 views34dfgdf54

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:15 - Oct 23 by Landore_Jack

Lets be honest here. We were garbage in the first half. Just like Villa away last Saturday. Sort it out Potter!

He did sort it.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:32 - Oct 23 with 1907 views34dfgdf54

Now that IS pathetic.

Blame everyone but the board.

Graham Potter does it again. Different class.

STID
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 22:33]
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:37 - Oct 23 with 1856 viewsjackboy1966

Thank you Mr Potter for a brilliant second half. The first was one of the worst I have seen. Lessons learnt must be the three that started in midfield should never be together again. Celina must play at 10 pulling all the strings with Dan James outside him to create the space as he drags two defenders to him all the time. The second half 11 must now be the starting 11 for Saturday. Naughton and Roberts great teamwork together. Celina centre means socks doesn't have to go running around everywhere. Stick with it and reward those who played a great game of football second half
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:44 - Oct 23 with 1796 viewslonglostjack

Still think the OP has a point. I can understand the need for rotation but HP does seem to take it to the next level. Is it some kind of long term plan to field as many players as possible because he’s expecting cuts to the playing staff in January? Did he do the same at Ostersund?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:48 - Oct 23 with 1758 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:10 - Oct 23 by swancity

Far too early to say one way or the other

But he’s very inexperienced and that shows with his team selection

Time will tell but it’s been largely a poor standard of football this season

He's a bloody good coach but his tinkering is getting very frustrating now. We need a settled side

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:49 - Oct 23 with 1752 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:17 - Oct 23 by Fireboy2

I think hes a good un but not being helped by not being able to pick certain players because of money

Fair play.

Hopeless 😂

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:52 - Oct 23 with 1720 viewsswan65split

Now that IS pathetic.

Post of the year , gone from Total football to total chump.

Fair doos to ALL concerned to change it round.....at least some kept their heads.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:54 - Oct 23 with 1707 viewsdobjack2

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:44 - Oct 23 by longlostjack

Still think the OP has a point. I can understand the need for rotation but HP does seem to take it to the next level. Is it some kind of long term plan to field as many players as possible because he’s expecting cuts to the playing staff in January? Did he do the same at Ostersund?

Your third sentence is the concern and highlights how little faith/trust some of us have in the owners.

Potter seems a bit like Laudrup- not necessarily starting with the right team/formation but is capable of seeing what is wrong and changing it to good effect. Different to the inexperienced Monk and his ineffective support staff who weren’t able to make the right changes when teams/managers sussed us out.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:57 - Oct 23 with 1681 views_

Are some of you just terminally thick?

Potter facked up again, like he's done on too many an occasion and he needs to come out tonight and give us all an apology.

He messed up again NEEDLESSLY to the point he had to change it to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes, once again, giving the opposition almost a half of football head start.

He's constantly moving players around and they haven't got a facking clue where they're supposed to be or or what their roles are.

We can't afford to give teams half time head starts FFS. We need to make the very obvious choices at the start..... You know, like the ones he was forced to make on 36 minutes.

I thought Risca was one of the brighter ones on here but he just can't work things out for toffee and some of the other posts are just baffling.

It's simple. We've got a bloody great squad of players for this league. Don't think you're that clever you can fack about with their positions and rotations because Potter, you've proved to everyone now that's just not worked.

Saturday let's just see the same facking 11 start again and not worry what Reading have or do, let them worry about us, because there's more than enough about us to beat anyone in front of us.

No more half hour changing of the formation because it's all over the shop, no more tinkering, just get on with the job

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:03 - Oct 23 with 1657 views34dfgdf54

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:57 - Oct 23 by _

Are some of you just terminally thick?

Potter facked up again, like he's done on too many an occasion and he needs to come out tonight and give us all an apology.

He messed up again NEEDLESSLY to the point he had to change it to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes, once again, giving the opposition almost a half of football head start.

He's constantly moving players around and they haven't got a facking clue where they're supposed to be or or what their roles are.

We can't afford to give teams half time head starts FFS. We need to make the very obvious choices at the start..... You know, like the ones he was forced to make on 36 minutes.

I thought Risca was one of the brighter ones on here but he just can't work things out for toffee and some of the other posts are just baffling.

It's simple. We've got a bloody great squad of players for this league. Don't think you're that clever you can fack about with their positions and rotations because Potter, you've proved to everyone now that's just not worked.

Saturday let's just see the same facking 11 start again and not worry what Reading have or do, let them worry about us, because there's more than enough about us to beat anyone in front of us.

No more half hour changing of the formation because it's all over the shop, no more tinkering, just get on with the job

What can’t I work out?

We have a young, inexperienced squad and Potter is on the first stages of a huge rebuild job. It doesn’t happen overnight.

What exactly do you expect from us this year?

Edit - it’s also three points against one of the leagues form teams, what does Potter need to apologise for?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 23:04]
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:08 - Oct 23 with 1626 viewsJackfath

When I grow up I want to have as much tactical football knowledge as Chrissy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:10 - Oct 23 with 1614 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:03 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

What can’t I work out?

We have a young, inexperienced squad and Potter is on the first stages of a huge rebuild job. It doesn’t happen overnight.

Edit - it’s also three points against one of the leagues form teams, what does Potter need to apologise for?

Your post about blame this that orthe other mate.

He facked up against Villa, he facked up the first half tonight.

That's not the owners, that's not anyone apart from his nonsense tinkering.

It's happened over and over again. We should be in the play offs at least and even knocking on top two.

Now he needs to recognise this bullshit and nip it in the bud because he's still learning the managers job and he's not clever enough yet to be messing good, young players around.

If Grimes is to be left back to fit Fulton in, let's give him a run of games so him and Dan James can form a lethal understanding, because that partnership excites me.

Same for Naughton and Roberts, let them get used to bombing on, overlapping and working it all out together. Let Celina play in the spaces behind the striker, give him a run there. Let Fer boss the midfield, give him some games.

It's not hard to keep a winning side. He's been far too clever for his own good and I'm hoping tonight's the night the penny drops.

The boo's at half time were for him. No one else.

Come on Potter, I believe you can do this but no more messing around.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:11 - Oct 23 with 1606 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:03 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

What can’t I work out?

How many changes has he made at half time this season?

The starting 11 and formation was wrong and not for the first time this season

Potter is the right man for the job and I’m glad he’s manager but he is making a lot of selection mistakes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024